Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) (27923 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Davido dey paint finger nails. Abi no be cortex i dey see 4 dat last pix? Abi na Baby mama?
Re: Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) by naughtyendowed(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2017
zoedicuz:
See my account balance is working for all sim
U no dey tire?
Re: Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
what a news.

Only seun knows where nairaland is going. All we see these days are silly topics e.g

Anita Joseph and her big yansh visit shoprite.

Tonto Dike and her dogs in bed.

Tinubu and his bad breathe campaign for buhari.

Linda Ikeji and her smelly pussy were at a health seminar.

I totally agree, if I want such useless gossip I will visit Linda ikejis blog instead
Re: Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) by sam1990(m): 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Davido Swims With His Daughter, Imade (Photos) by missjane: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Davido swimming is not even the ish.. I think he wants us to see the female long nailed hand holding his daughter spotting an engagement ring.. otherwise. Why snap the white painted toes of a lady imade was sitting on without showing the face..

(1) (2) (Reply)

TY Bello Shares Mr Eazi New Photos / Peter Okoye Exposes Fan Who Slammed His Music After Asking For Financial Help / Linda Ejiofor's Bridal Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.