Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju (14436 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by jamex93(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
na so dem carry our money panla
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by AshawoGirl(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
I wish I can meet all these politicians not all this poor poor guys wey full my street
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by maxiuc(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
That girls using 500k wine to wash iPhone 7 comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
And so what.. Is it your money... Leav them na... E concern u... Fix the economy and stop trying to divert our attention
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Royals1st: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
We agreed ! That why we voted ur party @
APC that u promised us to change things and you people failed and lied so pls let PDP come back and spend money on GIRLS and we can tap from the girls
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by LANGIDI: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Deji you are correct. This major cause of Nigeria problem not just pop but all politician. They don't to help the society but a girl that will give some minute pleasure. As in sex major
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by YhungPablo(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Mynd55 is a politician.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by able20(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
The dustbin politicians are all heading to APC
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Memphis357(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
G
G for Gobe
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by sekundosekundo: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
I witnessed when 2 coaster buses came to uni abuja to park girls during the 2014 pdp national convention in abuja..... The ladies were taken to aso rock and the least amount they came back with was 200k depending on who was their client for the night....... Same on goodluck Jonathan

Is it GEJ that introduced THE OTHER ROOM in Nigerian politics?.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
PIG DIG PIG again? tongue
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by scachy(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Sour looser spotted grin grin
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by gbegemaster(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
sekundosekundo:
You cannot diversion my attention ni. APC must production Buhari. Abuja House cannot be turn to a tourist center where people go to viement a SKELETAL PRESIDENT.
Thank you. All na diversion techniques.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by dam4wummy(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari Media Centre: What I know about it.

Since Prof. Farooq Kperogi made his 'revelation' about Buhari Media Center (BMC), many persons have come out with their own analysis. Is the name really BMC and is it truly secret?

In 2015, soon after President Muhammadu Buhari won election, modalities were put in place to accommodate most persons who worked for him on the social media, NOT journalists, but mainly top bloggers and social media influencers.

Garba Shehu was saddled with the responsibility and he gave the office which Atiku used as his media office to the team and named it BUHARI MEDIA ORGANIZATION (BMO). The condition for working there was that everyone selected has to relocate to Abuja. Most persons especially Lagos bloggers refused to relocate, even though less than 10 of them did. The money was penned at N250,000 monthly, which was too meagre for yours sincerely.

None of those working there use pen names but names already known with them on social media. Most of the persons who finally accepted the work are mainly on twitter and owners of powerful blogs.

From what I was told in 2015, the salaries would be paid by a certain rich Alhaji who's in support of Buhari and the place will be headed by Garba Shehu. My question then was "is this man so rich that he will pay 50 persons N12.5 million monthly without contracts from Buhari and in turn inflate it just to accommodate BMO?

Lauretta Onochie who's Buhari's PA on Social media was a member of the team. That was why I was the first to announce that Buhari had penned her down for the position 6 months before it happened.

There's no denying the fact that BMO exists but they don't use pseudonym to write. I remember that when it started, salaries were usually delayed until Garba stepped in to settle it.

But here's the shocker, over N100 million has been budgeted in 2017 budget for BMO in the name of bloggers meeting.

My last visit there was September 2016. It's a cream color one storey building located at Okonjo-Iweala drive with a black gate and enough parking space inside.

BMO exists but until 2017 budget came out, I'm not aware that the presidency pays them, even though the truth may have been hidden from some of us.

~Fejiro Oliver via Uteteneigiabi Tsar
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Orikinla1: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2017
post=53665850:
Deji Adeyanju, former director of New Media for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP is claiming that politicians in the PDP will rather spend more on girls than pay for media campaign.

Adeyanju made the disclosure via Twitter. See tweet:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/pdp-politicians-spend-more-money-on.html

Of course. We know.

1 Like

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by anonimi: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2017
okasebe:
Money for propaganda

.......is the speciality of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4222476_screenshot20160911081825_pnga079f323856f9c10f5d1f4a856757173

[img]http://2.bp..com/-cVR-FSxVhk0/VK-k3wYjd0I/AAAAAAABfb0/X_fm7vCDT70/s1600/DONT%2BWAIT%2BSERIES.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by anonimi: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2017
dam4wummy:

Since Prof. Farooq Kperogi made his 'revelation' about Buhari Media Center (BMC), many persons have come out with their own analysis. Is the name really BMC and is it truly secret?

In 2015, soon after President Muhammadu Buhari won election, modalities were put in place to accommodate most persons who worked for him on the social media, NOT journalists, but mainly top bloggers and social media influencers.

Do you mean these ones who sold their souls for a plate of porridge like Esau

viviangist6:
Aisha Buhari Hosts end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa

Happening Live now at Aso Rock Villa Abuja Nigeria , The Nigerian First Lady Aisha Buhari Hosts end of the year gathering of Social Media Change Agents at the Aso Villa, Photos from the scene of the event below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3217515_aishabuharihostsendoftheyeargatheringofsocialmediachangeagentsattheasovilla4_jpegdda79f69db166586780902cdaa1a5dc6

http://www.viviangist.com/aisha-buhari-hosts-end-of-the-year-gathering-of-social-media-change-agents-at-the-aso-villa

http://africanspotlight.com/2015/12/22/photos-aisha-buhari-hosts-end-of-year-dinner-for-social-media-change-agents/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

2 Likes

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Orikinla1: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
dam4wummy:

Garba Shehu was saddled with the responsibility and he gave the office which Atiku used as his media office to the team and named it BUHARI MEDIA ORGANIZATION (BMO). The condition for working there was that everyone selected has to relocate to Abuja. Most persons especially Lagos bloggers refused to relocate, even though less than 10 of them did. The money was penned at N250,000 monthly, which was too meagre for yours sincerely.

None of those working there use pen names but names already known with them on social media. Most of the persons who finally accepted the work are mainly on twitter and owners of powerful blogs.

From what I was told in 2015, the salaries would be paid by a certain rich Alhaji who's in support of Buhari and the place will be headed by Garba Shehu. My question then was "is this man so rich that he will pay 50 persons N12.5 million monthly without contracts from Buhari and in turn inflate it just to accommodate BMO?

Lauretta Onochie who's Buhari's PA on Social media was a member of the team. That was why I was the first to announce that Buhari had penned her down for the position 6 months before it happened.

There's no denying the fact that BMO exists but they don't use pseudonym to write. I remember that when it started, salaries were usually delayed until Garba stepped in to settle it.

But here's the shocker, over N100 million has been budgeted in 2017 budget for BMO in the name of bloggers meeting.

My last visit there was September 2016. It's a cream color one storey building located at Okonjo-Iweala drive with a black gate and enough parking space inside.

BMO exists but until 2017 budget came out, I'm not aware that the presidency pays them, even though the truth may have been hidden from some of us.

~Fejiro Oliver via Uteteneigiabi Tsar

From Mallam Garba Shehu:

Nothing wrong with your email. I also replied to thank you for publishing my article.
The truth I will tell you is that we are working in a different environment,
The President has stopped the use of money from the NSA to finance media operations. Which in a way is very good for us because nobody wants to get into that kind of trouble as you can see happening with operators under the past the administration.
We are looking for clean, safe money to finance our operations.
While we are doing that, we ask our friends to be patient with us.

Sent from my iPad
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by sekundosekundo: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
P.D.P people are cursed. Like I said... And yet some Liepod yoots will support this PDP
The suffering you are facing today is as a result of PDP.
They sent Fulani herdsmen. Ipob sent militants.
Fuel was also N145 in Jonathan's tenure. It was when he was stepping down he made it N87.
PDP is cursed. And PDP ruined us

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by sekundosekundo: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Orikinla1:

Of course. We know.

Buhari is the Chief of it, he have even introduced THE OTHER ROOM in Nigerian politics. Vere soon we will have minister of the THE OTHER ROOM.

Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Orikinla Qmerit IpobExposed omenkalives, can you see your President dancing in a club with prostitutes.

Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Buhari is the Chief of it, he have even introduced THE OTHER ROOM in Nigerian politics. Vere soon we will have minister of the THE OTHER ROOM.

Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Orikinla Qmerit IpobExposed omenkalives, can you see your President dancing in a club with prostitutes.

That was a competition! Check history.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by sekundosekundo: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:

That was a competition! Check history.
So they no dey carry woman go house after competition?.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2017
So true.PDP spends a lot of fortune on naija oloshos and oyibo oloshos.its even a fact that a certain popular naija singer brought Amber Rose over naija for sexual tryst with some certain PDP politicians.The singer was well rewarded. Now Amber Rose is a famous american runz girl but she portays herself as a model.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by ogmask: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

After him don make enough dough from the party.

But which politician no de spend on babes?

Yea, reminds me of one whose official resistance is somewhere between agbor and onitsha wey dash him oloesho him state bail out money. ...

Nor be lie bro.
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by mavinc4u(f): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2017
grin there is nothing one would not hear in this country. I just hope that there is still hope for the masses. What a country!
Re: PDP Politicians Spend More Money On Girls Than Media - Adeyanju by Hannysmilez(f): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
No be today this one start nah.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters / Yekini Nabena Misrepresents Voice Of America Video On Corruption In Nigeria / Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.