Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired (33332 Views)

I Didn't Negotiate My Salary Well / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / How To Negotiate Salary During Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by madjune(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
I guess this thread was useful to Pogba before he joined Manure.

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by jinxet2000: 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
This guy gat jokes.

Olateef:
My girlfriend broke up with me. She thinks that I'm childish. So, I calmed down. Took a deep breath. Went to her house. Rang the doorbell and then ran away..
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by UchaNwababa: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dhayor001:
From experience, this only works well when you have a job already and you are moving to another organization.

First time job seeker and you are yarning beans? No worries.... you go jam your CV for bus stop when you buy akara and pomo.
u won kill me with laugh twale 4u baba Dhayor

1 Like

Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by UchaNwababa: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
pls anybody has a job for me i promise to work for free
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by manikspears: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dhayor001:
From experience, this only works well when you have a job already and you are moving to another organization.

First time job seeker and you are yarning beans? No worries.... you go jam your CV for bus stop when you buy akara and pomo.

cheesy grin,leave them,they go soon fear fear
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by firstking01(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olateef:
My girlfriend broke up with me. She thinks that I'm childish. So, I calmed down. Took a deep breath. Went to her house. Rang the doorbell and then ran away..
In the end you were still childish na, so, her breaking up with you was justifiablegrin
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by Geonigga(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
johhnnie:

You are so hillarious! You made my day!!!
I was angry at work but after reading your post, I almost laugh-out to the hearing of my colleagues.
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by LarryBeryl(m): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
voicelez:
After the negotiation they just keep owing you for months... entrepreneur is the only way forward. Your salary bargains with your hardwork

And if everybody become an entrepreneur, who will an entrepreneur employ to boost his/her business.
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by kingtappa: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good title but you keep repeating things you've said already.
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by daxon001(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Olateef:

Abi my guy ASA le parawa cheesy
My advise.... Continue doing it but don't let her see you. In fact you can even become a peeping tom. It may relieve you of the emotional disappointment. wink
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by akoko11: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
This doesn't make sense
Re: This Is How You Negotiate Salary When You Are About To Be Hired by sfinkzslot(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work? / 4 Costly Mistakes Why Fresh Graduates Remain Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.