Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (12562 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sinestroo:

Abeg no try this rubbish next time.

Wow! Silence is indeed golden!!

@ ifyalways....thank you for the timely warning.
@sinetroo...I refuse to condesend.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
MrsDan:

Wow! Silence is indeed golden!!

@ ifyalways....thank you for the timely warning.
@sinetroo...I refuse to condesend.
keep feeling funky. Otondo. You go tell me the time I send 30 mails. No make me vex o. E-diot!
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Oga Seun abeg small cash.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Tiffany1(f): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
finalboss:

OK hv sent it already, once you receive it, let me know
Finalboss Pls Help Me Too.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by mtchris(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
Happy sunday sir... Please sir am not sick but i need your help. Architecture have tortured me here in school, am left with almost nothing in my pocket sir and we were asked to buy a digital camera. I don't even know where to start. It's difficult, please sir help me out, am begging you. Sir, please don't ignore my message, please. I need a reply from you. May God bless you sir for your generosity towards the needy.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by decency8: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sir pls I have a younger sister who is sick and its only #20,000 that can get her permanently cured
Pls this is her account number eze uju. J. 0022792878 diamond bank
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by blank(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
MrsDan:

Please stop sending emails to me I beg of you.
Over 30 emails in 48 hours asking for help?
Haba!!!
Stop doing this to pple it was only a small token I sent to the gentleman and sadly his Sister died.
Now all this emails asking for help? I really do not have much myself.....we all are struggling.
Don't mean to be rude please.

Please delete your email address or you would get a lot of spam.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
blank:

Please delete your email address or you would get a lot of spam.
How can I delete it please?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
MrsDan:

How can I delete it please?
Go back to your post that has your email.
Then look for a button that says'Modify' then delete it and submit.

On the other hand just include the emails you have already received as Spam that way they wont keep coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
salsera:

Go back to your post that has your email.
Then look for a button that says'Modify' then delete it and submit.

On the other hand just include the emails you have already received as Spam that way they wont keep coming back.
Thank you so much.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
MrsDan:
Thank you so much.
so what about the email address I quoted? It is still there
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Smartlight(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
sir please am student of university of nigeria nsukka,i have an ear problem,this has cause insult and depression to me.sometimes i miss lectures because i can't even hear what the lecturer is saying i only depend on other people's note to pass my exams.i wil be glad if u can help me with any amount,thanks in advance.
gabriel izuchukwu N.
Access
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by eyinola: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
......been always having malaria symptoms until I went for test And I was diagnosed of moderate growth of staph,which I treated but few months later it reappear I was ask to come for another treatment but money has bee my issue hv only been managing it with antibiotics.. 2461177317 Eco bank
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by treasuredkids(f): 2:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Hi finalboss, its a great work u are doing out here. May u continually be blessed for every sacrifice rendered.
finalboss:
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by treasuredkids(f): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
Pls is there any other means I can reach u @ final boss?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by kemam(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Final Boss God is Going to Bless you and enrich you. Continue the Good work. You are Blessed. God will send helpers your way in time of need.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2017
finalboss
kindly assist me...
Plz dnt turn ur back on me cuz of wat someone did to U...
I need to go back to work..
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Onpurpose: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Good morning Finalboss, I sent you a mail please kindly check it out "Please HELP me, Very Urgent"

Thank you so much
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Occurstaem(m): 10:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Occurstaem(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Occurstaem(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Occurstaem(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by saudah(f): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Final boss that couldn't do anything for us.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by PogDab: 8:02am On May 24, 2018
Good hearts

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Doctors Begin Strike Today Over Welfare Package / Solution To Sperm Leakage Eda(sperm Pouring Out Of The Woman After Intercourse) / Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.