Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (12136 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by lacriz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

hello, it's not that am not seeing them, I do forget to easily
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Vickiweezy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real

Please my brother and friend, you didn't reply to my own predicament. I swear, I am suffering a lot, this illness has ruined me and dries me up financially. Please I really need your help, GonoAthritis is very deadly, according to the traditional healers who have been preparing medications for me since. Please help me, I don't wnat to mention an amount so it doesn't sound like I am asking for too much. Please if you could send me about #10,000 or #5000, I will really appreciate as it will cover for most of my treatment expenses for now as I haven't had my medication for some days now due to lack of money. Please help me, 2056931381 UBA Bank, I could meet you up if you are in Lagos to give you 100% proof of my illness. Thanking you in anticipation. God bless.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by hellen93o(f): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gud afternoon, av been following ur trend since saturday, pls i need 5k i want to give my parent, so dat dey will re connect dere light back, and i av fibroid 2inside and 2outside, dats d result i did Last year but i dont av money to operate it, av been married since 2010 but no child yet, pls help me too, tanx so much

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
cutestcuty84:
slip of the payments so far....please favour me Sir.
bros, pls consider this person
cutestcuty84:
finalboss,a copy of my clearance form...I can't move forward cos of the siwesfund.
Abeg if u no go reason my own matter, pls assist her... It takes gut for someone to upload her results here... Abeg egbon ejoor...
Cc: finalboss
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ikbnice(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cc finalboss, please help this girl cutestcuty84
cutestcuty84:
finalboss,a copy of my clearance form...I can't move forward cos of the siwesfund.
Cc finalboss, please help this girl cutestcuty84
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by saudah(f): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
0021856027,GTB.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Omariah(f): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:
Good evening finalboss. I understand your post but will like to take this medium to secure aid for my tuition aid. I am a final year student and need serious help to get through this final stage. Any substantial amount will be immense appreciated
Maria Oladipupo
Gtbank .
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by siegfried99(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
finalboss:

OK account number

Boss..i have sent u pm no reply.. pls.. help me with anything.

Na beg I dey
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Dhesteenhy(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Seriously? Is this for real? Surely God answers prayers... My twin brother adeleke (Taiwo) is in Luth hospital right now sir, he was diagnosed with hepatitis B and the doctor said its severe to the extent that he has developed an enlarged liver, for days now he has been admitted and now they recommended that we do various tests, they said we shld do viral load test and alpha fetoprotein test at NIMR sir both tests are very expensive and they are about 48,000 in total....pls help me in any way you can sir. This is very urgent because they said if not properly managed he can develop liver cancer....pls help me i will do anything for my twin brother to get back on his feet again.. You can even come to Luth if you want to confirm for yourself sir. Pls sir help us
First bank 3088179084
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Ifecoded(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
@Finalboss, you remember me? Am happy u finally helped that Linppincot of a guy.. Don't know why you ignoring me tho, I really need your help too. 3088704318-firstbank Cc finalboss Am not sick tho, but my education is at stake I should be in service by now Anything at all would do. Thanks Cc Finalboss
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Toyade888(m): 10:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Sir
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Tsoye: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Finalboss. Thank you so much for your generosity. My daughter is feeling better now, all thanks to you and to God who brought you my way.
May happiness never depart from your life sir.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by rosebase(f): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
finalboss:
hmm
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Trendy247: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
finalboss:
Boss m financially sick o, I biliv 5k will go a long way....tnx in advance. 0049662444 diamond; obot akpan
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by sisisioge: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
It is well o...Biko help us all o. Me I need a condo. This place don tire me! The PHCN here has down syndrome! The mofos bill and lit me on a ratio 10:1! E don tire me! Biko help me with a condo o. Or bless me with a generator that can carry a 1 hp AC. May God bless you. Thank you as you privately ask for my account number wink
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Hadar4328(m): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
The beauty of life and existence is seeing a man change the World around him ( in reference to belief, orientation, conception, appraisal and so much more). Massive Vote of thanks and Appreciation to Finalboss, a man of the moment, an undeniable philanthropist, an angel amongst men, a wool in frost, the Fayose of Nairaland grin. Its a very noble course and selfless submission of charitable deeds.. Hundreds, thousands, millions of heart will silently pray for you and wish well... You have challenged the status quo and are making the unthinkable something palpable..

God bless you in all ramifications. A great feeling knowing someone smile when you do and share the good-spirit of your wellbeing too... You are 3 much!

But when you go enter business section na? That one will be in 'mills'... Finalboss, me self humble oh.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Anaximander(f): 7:37am On Feb 15, 2017
Please sir my dad is battling with stroke and he's currently in the hospital . I'm in my final year in the University and I've not paid a dime in my school fees and our exam will be coming up on the 27th of this month. Please I seriously need help
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Prinxxdave: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Finalboss nice one............................
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2017
Tsoye:
Finalboss. Thank you so much for your generosity. My daughter is feeling better now, all thanks to you and to God who brought you my way.
May happiness never depart from your life sir.

wow ... m happy
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2017
cutestcuty84:
my result profile.
Finalboss... This lady needs u more pls...
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2017
olatunji21:
Finalboss... This lady needs u more pls...
sorry I m suppose to attend to her but I was Nt feeling fine
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

sorry I m suppose to attend to her but I was Nt feeling fine
Heya.. Sorry abt ur health.. Hope u re good now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Ebola Volunteers Threaten Strike Over Lack Of Payment / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female / Please Help! What Did You Use In Treating "Oka Ori" In Your New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.