Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (12096 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2017
olatunji21:

Heya.. Sorry abt ur health.. Hope u re good now?
good morning sir finalboss. I hope ur getting better now sir.. The Lord is in control. Please I just want to remind u of my pledge last night if u can do something for my family. I really need ur help sir. It's about my mum eye problem I told u yesterday night that need to be operated and Percial. Stroke. Please sir come to my mum's aid. My should come letter because she really have suffered for us. Now we need to help her out. Its just me and my 2 younger sisters taking care of her. Thank u so much sir. Let it be as ur spirit leads you. God bless you.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 10:01am On Feb 16, 2017
Chizzybrown:
good morning sir finalboss. I hope ur getting better now sir.. The Lord is in control. Please I just want to remind u of my pledge last night if u can do something for my family. I really need ur help sir. It's about my mum eye problem I told u yesterday night that need to be operated and Percial. Stroke. Please sir come to my mum's aid. My should come letter because she really have suffered for us. Now we need to help her out. Its just me and my 2 younger sisters taking care of her. Thank u so much sir. Let it be as ur spirit leads you. God bless you.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2017
Chizzybrown:
U got the wrong guy bro... If u self get, i go collect..
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Eddodoh(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Interesting
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Good evening sir finalboss. Please sir am still waiting for ur reply sir. Please and my account no is, 6017847945 fidelity bank... Elizabeth chizobachipboard is my account name. Thank you.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chizoba is my account name.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sir tell me the ways want me to clear my self to you. Am ready.. Ask any question or phone call., any thing.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
ifyalways:

Loool

I actually like what's happening. Finalboss taking away all scammers. No more rubbish scam stories at our dear family section,all of them following him with main and alternate handles

It's all good. Guess it's their season. cheesy
Does he need help? Am abit mixed up here.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
MrsDan:
yes ma, I need help sad
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sinestroo:

yes ma, I need help sad
What help do you need?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
MrsDan:

What help do you need?
Ma I need Financial, emotional, psychological, spiritual help. I need some guidance/counseling. I am losing touch with reality.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sinestroo:

Ma I need Financial, emotional, psychological, spiritual help. I need some guidance/counseling. I am losing touch with reality.
What is the matter? Here, being a public platform......are you comfortable to mention what the matter is?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
MrsDan:

What is the matter? Here, being a public platform......are you comfortable to mention what the matter is?
yea I can. But it take time, you know... Between my comments and your replies.
Pls let's talk on whatsapp.
but if you mind I can talk about it here.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Eddodoh(m): 12:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Tired of this life.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2017
Sinestroo:

yea I can. But it take time, you know... Between my comments and your replies.
Pls let's talk on whatsapp. My number is
but if you mind I can talk about it here.
Send me an email
yarikodanjuma@campus.ie.
If its ok by you...we can take it up from there.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 17, 2017
MrsDan:
Send me an email yarikodanjuma@campus.ie. If its ok by you...we can take it up from there.
ok ma. I will that as soon as possible. Pls is the 2nd dot part of the email address?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2017
Sinestroo:

ok ma. I will that as soon as possible.
Pls is the 2nd dot part of the email address?
Ignore....only a full stop. Bad habit perhaps?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2017
MrsDan:
Ignore....only a full stop. Bad habit perhaps?
Thank you smiley I sent a mail
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2017
MrsDan:

No he doesn't need any help. He's a scammer.

His other usernames here are Vanceastro,Slickboy44,Timonski Etc though he must have deactivated some but you can nld search the handles. . .

If you want to dash him money like Finalboss, it's up to you but if you really want to help the needy, he's not in any need nor sick.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2017
ifyalways:

His other usernames here are Vanceastro,Slickboy44,Timonski Etc though he must have deactivated some but you can nld search the handles. . .

If you want to dash him money like Finalboss, it's up to you but if you really want to help the needy, he's not in any need.
Who told you am not in need?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
ifyalways:

If you want to dash him money like Finalboss, it's up to you but if you really want to help the needy, he's not in any need.

Wow! I have no money to dash any scammer.
It beats my imagination for someone to be so adamant.
Thanks for the warning.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
MrsDan:

Wow! I have no money to dash any scammer. It beats my imagination for someone to be so adamant. Thanks for the warning.
Wow! You have already concluded I am a scammer?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 12:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Sinestroo:

Wow! You have already concluded I am a scammer?
What are you saying?
Who is/was talking to you?
Why so defensive?
Why?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 1:29am On Feb 18, 2017
MrsDan:

Send me an email

If its ok by you...we can take it up from there.

Please stop sending emails to me I beg of you.
Over 30 emails in 48 hours asking for help?
Haba!!!
Stop doing this to pple it was only a small token I sent to the gentleman and sadly his Sister died.
Now all this emails asking for help? I really do not have much myself.....we all are struggling.
Don't mean to be rude please.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2017
MrsDan:

What are you saying?
Who is/was talking to you?
Why so defensive?
Why?
lol. No vex. When you said "thanks for the warning", I interpreted it as an affirmation of what auntie Ify had already said
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 18, 2017
MrsDan:

Haba!!!
Stop doing this to pple it was only a small token I sent to the gentleman and sadly his Sister died.
Now all this emails asking for help? I really do not have much myself.....we all are struggling.

lol. Did I ask for help?
My message read "Good morning ma". BTW, you asked me to mail you.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Feb 18, 2017
MrsDan just ignore him, next thing is he'll find a way to insult you.

I NEVER reply or engage him, either here or via email/PM. Not worth it at all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by MrsDan: 9:14am On Feb 18, 2017
ifyalways:
MrsDan just ignore him, next thing is he'll find a way to insult you.

I NEVER reply or engage him, either here or via email/PM. Not worth it at all. smiley
Thank you.
I just remembered ....silence is golden!
Magana jari ce!!
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Kingsley1000(m): 10:23am On Feb 18, 2017
i have eye problem pls help .....0129038929 gtbank okonkwo kingsley
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by jadajada: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
Go
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
MrsDan:

Haba!!!

Abeg no try this rubbish next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebola: South African Woman Tested Negative - Minister of Health, Prof. Chukwu / 5 Things You Mustn't Do Before Sleeping / Stale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.