Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland (12178 Views)

Eko Telemed: Lagos Launches Online Medication Platform For The Sick / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Hello sir,please Dont see me as if I'm desperate for money but in truth and honesty I need help and I beleive you can help me sir ,been following you since last week but because i'v been running about,i couldnt come back here.i even sent u a pm sir.I am a 20year old graduate and I can tell you I went to school through thick and thin because dad died that same year I gained admission. I went to school through thick and thin to graduate from school ,I even had to sleep on bare floor of a church throughout my university days...My school has started mobilizing for nysc batch A which would come up hopefully by April and I need to finish my clearance before I can be mobilized.I have paid for the clearance form,alumni fees and other fees but I got to learn we have to pay for siwes fund at school and mum can't even afford any money for me anymore..I tried getting a job but things are so dry here,no family to assist,in fact I am not the lazy type..I had to quit going to fashion school cos of money.The only man I have as a mentor asked me to go to hotel in Abeokuta with him before he can give me anything...I've cried cos I am the second best graduating student in department...Even those with low cgpa have been mobilized but I am here hoping for the best.To even feed at home is a problem and I av ulcer.I can't even pay for my convocation gown but I Dont mind
skipping convocation just to get mobilized for Nysc cos no one knows when the
next batch would go and I have no job at hand.I want to complete my clearance so I can get mobilizes by my school on time.This is my whatsapp number 08159253563 I can send all the receipts of the payment I made at school and my clearance form and my Cgpa profile.I've tried so many means of getting the money and I am so frustrated now sir.
I just came in from school and there is a little I can do cos m suffering from ulcer ,just trying to manage it.please sir help me sir.
This is her ordeal... She needs u more than i do..
Cc
Finalboss
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2017
olatunji21:
Heya.. Sorry abt ur health.. Hope u re good now?
hmm
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

hmm
Sorry boss... Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2017
cutestcuty84:
finalboss,a copy of my clearance form...I can't move forward cos of the siwesfund.
Finalboss
cutestcuty84:
my result profile.
cutestcuty84:
My evidences sir...M very honest
Pls assist her, she gave out alot of personal record to prove that she's legit.. Thanks
cutestcuty84:
slip of the payments so far....please favour me Sir.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by finalboss(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2017
cutestcuty84:
finalboss,a copy of my clearance form...I can't move forward cos of the siwesfund.

seen..
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

seen..
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by tens4real(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

seen..
please sir help me about my testicle issue that need a surgery I have 28k but I was told it will cost 55k at Luth sir please help me I hardly sleep sometimes at night due to pains... 2089030929
Zenith bank
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by torqque77: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Finalboss I greet you..I hope you feel better today?I sent u a mail but you haven't attended to me yet..or accident cases are not included?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by hellen93o(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

sorry I m suppose to attend to her but I was Nt feeling fine
sori ao is ur health now? Pls look into my matter pls, tanx and get well soon
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by faithfancy: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

may God keep you strong and healthy for this good works you are doing to humanity.

Patiently waiting for you to remember me and come to my aid.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Kondomatic(m): 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

Hope you're feeling better now?
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

seen..
Sorry about your health Sir.
Hope you're feeling better...The Lord is your strength.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by saudah(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry about your health Sir please don't ignore me.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by presentley: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sinestroo:

Sir I am mentally sick. But not yet psychotic. I have Adhd, severe depression and some anxiety disorders and OCDs. I have been undergoing some online therapy with Kanse1or but I have been told I need some physical therapies and medications to avoid the situation from deteriorating further. But the amount is for the therapy is beyond my paygrade. Sir pls help me on this. This mental illness/disorders can mess up one's life.
My acc details are

thank you very much sir.

Ifyalways, mrsdan, its a nervous breakdown this time around.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by adeolabilkis002: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm not sick,just need job or business capital cos I'm a single mother of three.I finished from yabatech with HND in computer science
GTB. SULEIMAN BILKIS ADEOLA 2854693
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by adeolabilkis002: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
I'm not sick,just need job or business capital cos I'm a single mother of three.I finished from yabatech with HND in computer science
GTB. SULEIMAN BILKIS ADEOLA 0002854693
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by themonk(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:
please drop your account number if you are ill and you need funds... I will try my best thanks... am giving out at least 100000 to the person... you must clear your self to know if you are real
final boss, i lost my glasses and i need to replace them and am new to lagos i dont even know a cheap hospital where i can get good quality medicated glasses for a small amount of money, moreover am not financially boyant now. i just finished with university education and am waiting for NYSC. if you can aid me in anyway to replace them, maybe through advice on a hospital to use(after which ill try and hustle for money) or through financially supporting me, ill be grateful. here is my account no. 3030125327 Firstbank. thanks in advance bro, am expecting a reply from you.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ajuwarhodes(f): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Tsoye: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=finalboss post=53730522]

wow ... m happy [/quote

] https://www.nairaland.com/3484228/re-domestic-jobs
I need you here sir. Any offer is ok by me. I can't continue to beg like this. help sir.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Tsoye: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
finalboss:

wow ... m happy

https://www.nairaland.com/3484228/re-domestic-jobs
I need you here sir. Any offer is ok by me. I can't continue to beg like this. help sir.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good evening finalboss. Please sir I need ur help. My mum is the one very sick, she's blind getting to 20yrs now, and we have run so many operation n over but all to no avail, now she's stroke, and we need ur help financially.to take her to the hospital. Please sir.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Chizzybrown: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chizzybrown:
Good evening finalboss. Please sir I need ur help. My mum is the one very sick, she's blind getting to 20yrs now, and we have run so many operation n over but all to no avail, now she's stroke, and we need ur help financially.to take her to the hospital. Please sir.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by nandatebayo(f): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2017
Sinestroo:

Sir I am mentally sick. But not yet psychotic. I have Adhd, severe depression and some anxiety disorders and OCDs. I have been undergoing some online therapy with Kanse1or but I have been told I need some physical therapies and medications to avoid the situation from deteriorating further. But the amount is for the therapy is beyond my paygrade. Sir pls help me on this. This mental illness/disorders can mess up one's life.
My acc details are

thank you very much sir.
sinestroo..i thought u claimed to be an engineering student on the education thread and final boss sent you some money then. I think i remember very well cos i read through all the comments and was very happy for you at that point.
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2017
presentley:

Ifyalways, mrsdan, its a nervous breakdown this time around.
Loool

I actually like what's happening. Finalboss taking away all scammers. No more rubbish scam stories at our dear family section,all of them following him with main and alternate handles

It's all good. Guess it's their season. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Dyt(f): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2017
ifyalways:

Loool

I actually like what's happening. Finalboss taking away all scammers. No more rubbish scam stories at our dear family section,all of them following him.

It's good. Guess it's their season. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dude has been awesome
I must commend him

Not easy coughing out Money this period
Re: Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2017
nandatebayo:
sinestroo..i thought u claimed to be an engineering student on the education thread and final boss sent you some money then. I think i remember very well cos i read through all the comments and was very happy for you at that point.
yup. And I am also sick for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu State Releases Phones Numbers To Call / Ogun State Tackles Maternal Mortality, Distribute Tricycle Ambulances / Belgium Introduces Compulsory Monkeypox Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.