Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98040 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ooshinibos: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Menace2Society:
What kind of mumbo jumbo is this for Christ sake!!!stop skipping your meds it's for your own good
you are Nigerian ...you all need medication ...a disgrace to the black race , oil and gas nation that cannot feed themselves , do not have electricity , ruled by corruption politician from a corrupt culture ..
Menace2Society you act your name ..please lets chat when you have 24hrs electricity in Nigeria ... peace out
love you bruv
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teeghurl(f): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
ojay2053:
the sellers said so. But don't worry you won't poo something long (snake) by consuming it . Hope you enjoyed the last dry fish you bought ? grin
undecided
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by barallanee(f): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ow no! cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by CountDracula(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Do you even know what a porpoise is ? Majority of the people on this thread haven't even heard about porpoises.

a simple google search will do the trick. next time you want to show off get ur facts right first and make sure you're absolutely correct
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by bluejean(f): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
blue jean

what does dt mean? why call my name?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Chikelue2000(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
bluejean:

what does dt mean? why call my name?
sorry ma
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by wayodude(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2017
further proof that most local Nigerians (especially the rural dwellers) are still hunter gatherers. i.e. cavemen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
CountDracula:
a simple google search will do the trick. next time you want to show off get ur facts right first and make sure you're absolutely correct

Hahaha , funny you , you don't know half of what I know dimwit , without Google you'd probably be clueless about most things
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by CountDracula(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Hahaha , funny you , you don't know half of what I know dimwit , without Google you'd probably be clueless about most things
so you were born with all these knowledge right. you know what?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2017
imperiouxx:
Nigerians should stop eating dolphins. Although they are edible but common sense tells that they not meant for food. Many Nigerians started acting weird nowadays and nobody is ready to stop them.

Hello bro, good morning. I want to send a PM. Can you please follow back?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by imperiouxx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
Papikush:

Hello bro, good morning. I want to send a PM. Can you please follow back?

sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.