Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98009 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Missy89(f): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Savages
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Lagusta(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go

This country is full of fools, he-diots, she-diots and buffoons, I'm even more surprised than you are.....

How would they kill a dolphin?? Why?? Whyyyy

A creature 100times more intelligent than they are.....

Anyway, animal right activists are coming for them.....
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by davide470(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
UjSizzle:

I'm fine, thank you smiley
Better now? Health?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eat eat eat all u like. Its food for them and its well

ya'll hollering they are fools etc u gonna feed them undecided
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by aisammy4: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmm, 9ja, dem eye no de see things. Anything wey come out of water na fish. Any free thing for is an opportunity to participate in the sharing. i sure say na consensus agreement dem take to dissect that dolphin.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
jahsson:

and what does it look like its doing
saving lives,ending hunger wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'm simply ashamed to be a Nigerian. The level of reptilian barbarism down here is beyond prehistoric. If you don't kill the dolphins to eat or sell, will you fukin die nigguh? Gawd!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
People are hungry in nigeria and some people are on here symphatising with the bloody dolphin.

Look! Can some one give me the location of that village i would like me some of that fresh dolphin meat tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Organs(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a bottled nose dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish

I call am fish, you call am dolphin na your wahala be dat, and by the way i have an MSC and working on my MBA from an ivy league school. so thanks for the qorection but i go still call am fish till thy kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by cliffypatt(m): 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%

E just tire me for this country o, anything goes as long as it has flesh.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:
I'm simply ashamed to be a Nigerian. The level of reptilian barbarism down here is beyond prehistoric. If you don't kill the dolphins to eat or sell, will you fukin die nigguh? Gawd!
carefull! My friend! You obviously have never fed any one or yourself before. When you are hungry to the point of death you will eat anything even your own families. So CHILL! angry
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lagusta:

This country is full of fools, he-diots, she-diots and buffoons, I'm even more surprised than you are.....

How would they kill a dolphin?? Why?? Whyyyy

A creature 100times more intelligent than they are.....

Anyway, animal right activists are coming for them.....
Absolute! Rubbish! angry clear off! My friend! Bla bla bla bla! When you are hungry to the point of death you will eat anything even your own families
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by xynerise: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
jahsson:

and what does it look like its doing

grin

It is dying for their sins

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Mrbigman1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%

Same happened last two weeks in aussie and dey wia kep moist till tide waved em 400 mammals in.

I weep fo Nija. Wetin we come dey learn for school?

Over Dia na whale dem save oh, Hia na dolphin wey tidy.

I feel like crying
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ehissi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
What is all this......... angry

What type of a something is this...... cry

At a time when Nigerians are killing Dolphins in Bayelsa, I was nowhere to be found.

See as better Egusi soup take dey pass me by........ cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Tgblinkz(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Beautiful creature wasted in ones belly, what will dey call dis Hunger or Buhari since every mistake is now buhari.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by shinaking: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abegi fish na fish joo especially in this hard time

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Mrbigman1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
deloon:
This is embarrassing. Not everything should be posted on the internet.

Seriously, we need to limit dis kinda ill news and keep If off.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by bluejean(f): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nigerians sef, anytin they see, they kill

they are savages.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by SalamRushdie: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Organs:

I call am fish, you call am dolphin na your wahala be dat, and by the way i have an MSC and working on my MBA from an ivy league school. so thanks for the qorection but i go still call am fish till thy kingdom come.

grin grin grin na free world oo
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Okwyjesus(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
There we go. Thats why Africa can't grow. Everything ends in the stomach.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Lagusta(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
gypsey:
Absolute! Rubbish! angry clear off! My friend! Bla bla bla bla! When you are hungry to the point of death you will eat anything even your own families

See this mofo

So u telling me?? That those baboons called humans are hungry to the point of death, that they did not see any other fish to kill but dolphins?? Which aren't even fish in the first place

So they didn't see a stray goat, or chickens, or even dogs like my calabar/Ondo goons

Guy please go and use your drugs.....
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by adellam16(f): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nigerians sef, anytin they see, they kill
and anything they kill they chop. SMH
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by lawlahbammy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
embarassedThey just killed a very lovely animal.... Peaceful, intelligent and beautiful...

Naija which way nah! lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lagusta:

See this mofo

So u telling me?? That those baboons called humans are hungry to the point of death, that they did not see any other fish to kill but dolphins?? Which aren't even fish in the first place

So they didn't see a stray goat, or chickens, or even dogs like my calabar/Ondo goons

Guy please go and use your drugs.....
it sounds so easy in your mouth, goat, chicken bla bla bla!, it appears to me that you have never fed any one or yourself before so i am going to go and use my drugs.

you are even using the term baboons to describe them. Dolphins has become more important than humans in your own self righteously proclaimed civilised mind. I rest my case.

What does mofo means? I wonder undecided
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by adellam16(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
xynerise:
Salvages! Dolphins are life savers angry
Salvages ko salvation ni. Na SAVAGES. Lol!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by yahx(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
nothing will even happen
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Lagusta(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
gypsey:
it sounds so easy in your mouth, goat, chicken bla bla bla!, it appears to me that you have never fed any one or yourself before so i am going to go and use my drugs.

you are even using the term baboons to describe them. Dolphins has become more important than humans in your own self righteously proclaimed civilised mind. I rest my case.

Of course dolphins would be more important to me....

Humans have caused more harm to themselves and other animals than all the animals in the world combined....

Take Nigeria as a case study: boko Haram bombs churches and mosques, militants blow pipelines and destroy the ecosystem more, IPOB support trump and nnamdi KANU instead of questioning their state governors.....

Tell me, isn't iya basira's goat more intelligent than those baboons
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by xynerise: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
adellam16:
Salvages ko salvation ni. Na SAVAGES. Lol!

Choi! ! grin. I just saw my gbagaun. Thank you jare wink
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lagusta:

Of course dolphins would be more important to me....

Humans have caused more harm to themselves and other animals than all the animals in the world combined....

Take Nigeria as a case study: boko Haram bombs churches and mosques, militants blow pipelines and destroy the ecosystem more, IPOB support trump and nnamdi KANU instead of questioning their state governors.....

Tell me, isn't iya basira's goat more intelligent than those baboons
if humans have caused more harm in the world why have you chose to still live amongst human instead of Dolphins? grin or better still move in with Animals and dolphins i am sure they will accept you.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
gypsey:
carefull! My friend! You obviously have never fed any one or yourself before. When you are hungry to the point of death you will eat anything even your own families. So CHILL! angry

Fucck outta here you cannibal. Your species ought to be extinct tongue
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:

Fucck outta here you cannibal. Your species ought to be extinct tongue
yes! I am a cannibal. Hear yourself you must think you are better than anyone else morally

as i ve mentioned earlier until you have fed yourself or your children, i rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.