Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

She Took My Lunch Box - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Took My Lunch Box (565 Views)

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / Check Out My Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Took My Lunch Box by snipesdam(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sorry to Bore with this story i just want to share what happened this morning and whats your opinion.

This Morning while i was getting set for work and preparing my meal for lunch. I missed two calls from this bae in my street. We've been cool friends also with the family. So my office isn't so far from my house. I returned the call to why she was calling me this early and she said she wanted to help to deposit some cash for her cousin when i get to the office. Well in my mind can't you just come to my compound and give me the cash to transact must i come to you angry, i then told she will have come to and do the transaction herself i may not be the office all day.

Upon getting dressed up, i went to open my gate so i called her she was already outside hers waiting for me. I kept my lunch box on the the passengers seat in front and i drove out locked my gate, came closer to hers and collected the cash through the front seat passengers window and she jokingly carried my lunch i told her she will have to bring it to my office oooo. Even when i slowed for her bring it, she stood there and didn't come i said okay i go wetin go happen today. I got to the office and gave one the teller to post her transaction.

Now its almost noon and am getting hungry only for her to call me that she is sending a boy in my street to bring my food... Ehhhhnnnn!!!!!!! What the hell, you must be joking how can u send someone to bring my food... Which kind girl be this... When the boy called me that he is @ office premises i apologised to him and told him to return it back to her. Am not eating that food again. Na my food she dey carry play abi.. am going to eat bole. Am still thinking about to handle this when i get home this evening.

So if didn't assist her with her transaction i would have been a bad person na to bring back my food na wetin she no fit do... What kinda attitude is this?

NB: She is not my Bae
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by kilokeys(m): 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
fear not the boy... fear the geh that had it all the while..

besides.. ur story sef..
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by gedidiah: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Expensive joke.
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by ghost3040: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
is there any opening in the bank where u work
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hilarious grin.Me and bae don fight for office because of this food matter.No be say na the food but Na my principle wey she go against make me wooze her better slap.
She fit don fart or put love portion inside.
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by raph101(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Our people say... Na when you too tay on top shit, all kind flies go touch Ur bombo. This means u ve been a bbachelor for too long go and get married all that rubbish would stop.
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by snipesdam(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
ghost3040:
is there any opening in the bank where u work

www.accessbankplc.com/access-careers
Re: She Took My Lunch Box by snipesdam(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
raph101:
Our people say... Na when you too tay on top shit, all kind flies go touch Ur bombo. This means u ve been a bbachelor for too long go and get married all that rubbish would stop.

Working towards that. smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Prove Me Wrong / Nairalanders Around Agege Lets Meet Oh! / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.