Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. (3414 Views)

Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by engineerboat(m): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
The leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu has denied the reports especially the pictures being circulated by the APC media and the presidency claiming that he and Bisi Akande the chairman APC Board of Trustees paid a courtesy visit to the Nigerian ailing President, Muhammadu Buhari in London.

Alhaji Tinubu according to Hope For Nigeria was shocked by the visibly photoshopped pictures clarified at his Bourdillon residence in Ikoyi Lagos that he did not travel to the United Kingdom and there was no way he should have seen President Buhari.

The APC leader added that he was surprised and aghast to see his pictures alongside of Bisis Akande and Buhari stating that he was at Ibadan on the said day to attend to some personal matters and came back to Lagos the following day only to be surprised with the news all over the media. “I did not travel to London or anywhere outside the country” quoted Tinubu.

Tinubu continued by saying that, “What surprised me most was the pictures published and spreading all over the social media showing myself and Akande with Buhari in London. I didn't travel out of the country so the question is where did these pictures emanate from?

“The presidential aides are not living up to their expectations in handling information relating to the president’s health, Tinubu said. I see nothing wrong in someone falling sick after all we are all humans and not machines, even machines do breakdown”

The presidential aides have left room for rumours and grapevines to thrive regarding the president vacation with conflicting statements and pronouncements.

Recently some state governors called for prayers for the president. Also the wife of the president Mrs Aisha Buhari thank all Nigerians for their support and goodwill as reported by Thisday.

You will recalled that pictures of Tinubu and Akande visiting Buhari in London was all over the social media. this was to prove to Nigerians that president Buhari is hail and hearty. But Lagos Herald had earlier published the truth about the president health and situation report which non of the presidential aides has come out to deny
It was reported that President Buhari is currently at the Intensive Care Unit ( ITU) of Kings College Hospital Denmark Hill, London.

According to Hope For Nigeria, the mafia holding President Buhari hostage has ensure that Nigerians including high ranking government officials are not allowed to see the sick Nigerian leader and resorts to sending fake pictures and letters purported to have been written by President Buhari.

<READ MORE> - http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/breaking-travel-london-see-buhari-ibadan-tinubu/

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by aljharem(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin like say we no know. APC are just deceiving themselves with those pictures

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Jostico: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin at least it's worth giggling
Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by SalamRushdie: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thank you Tinubu for removing yourself from cabal lies ..Sarrki come and explain this

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Eledan: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hope for Nigeria blog?
Whoever believe this is mad. grin grin

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Splinz(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wonder how anyone would believe such a news when Lie Mohammed is still the Minister for misinformation. SMH

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
One word: Bursted! cheesy

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Splinz:
I wonder how anyone would believe such a news when Lie Mohammed is still the Minister for misinformation. SMH

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Zdoh(m): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
I said it that picturre is not real.How can one.dress like that?

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by melodyogonna(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
my friend shutup there!! you were in london the said day, c'mon agree - femi adesina

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Since how many days wey the picture between him and buhari surface for london na now him come dey confess.

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by anibi9674: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
we knw already.

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by ufuosman(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Something is wrong somewhere, this people need to tell us were is our president. If na joke make dem stop am.

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
so who Photo shopped u laffing with ur gworo teeth and bubu in Brown maternity gown

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by progress69: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol. This clown again.

Mynd44 false news from a useless ipod website.

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by respect80(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whatttttttt
Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by psucc(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmnh these people will soon run out of lies.

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Eledan: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
So many dunces on NL

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by ovieigho(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
The same pix was photoshops by tinubu media expect ,knwing fully well they will come out to debunk it later just to cast aspertion and raise more suspicions about Mr president health. When I saw the pix , I knw a tinubu that is not in the right standing with President at the moment can not just rush down to London to see the president with all smiling face...lolz....more so the pix didn't emanate from president's twitter handle

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Epositive(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
politicians and lies are like(who get that zuma pix)
#lordoflies #positivevibes

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Naughtytboy: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hahahaha

Re: I Did Not Travel To London To See Buhari, I Was In Ibadan" – Tinubu. by Mynd44: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

One Dead As Nigerians Clash Over Biafra In India (photos) / Photo Of Gov. Wike Bowing To Have A Handshake With Amaechi / Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuja For Buhari's Inauguration Develops Leg Injury