Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (35787 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by chimere66: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acting President Osinbajo today arrived Rivers state today.He held a town hall meeting with Rivers people,alongside Gov. Wike inspected ongoing work at the Port Harcourt pleasure park,the Ecumenical Centre under construction and witnessed the foundation laying ceremony for the building of staff quarters for doctors of the Braithwhite Memorial Hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/osinbajo-arrives-rivers-stateinspects.html

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by chimere66: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by chimere66: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
chimere66:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
To commission an uncompleted Building?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Only Ambode, obianno and dankwambo can match Wike

That's the gospel truth

In terms of infrastructural development

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by semasir: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
okay.... I am looking for my FELLOW LAGOSIAN here in PH though

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice one acting president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by tomakint: 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

Who hacked ur account. You forgot Fayose.

57 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice one.
I like the way this man move around to get closer to the people. I think that will motivate state governors to work more so as to impress d President, also it will give him the opportunity to talk and listen to people heart to heart.
Osinbajo will make a good president if I may say.
Not the one forming American president in his country due to his sentiments towards some regions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Wike belle sha...

Belly on Fleek...

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Be careful with Wike oh...many have gone cheesy cheesy

See Wike belly sef angry

All the projects are incomplete...what a waste of time for Osinbajo grin

Project commissioning without tapes, abi project inspection when he is not the Local government Chairman.

I am sure budget for this visit would be N3bn grin

Useless government shocked

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by signature2012(m): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
We need a strong able agile leader who can fight corruption irrespective of party affiliation.

A man that can visit any state irrespective the political party the governor belong to check things out,bring unity and peace.

I see a leader in this man.

Buhari can be our away president while Osinbajo maintain the sit of home president.

18 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by LIBSocials: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice

We may just have an acting president till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by wellmax(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hard working VP

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
tomakint:

Who hacked ur account. You forgot Fayose.

Fayose is not working

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ionsman: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
That Bmw can give someone an eyegasm.... cry

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by moneybag100: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Osinbajo the coming president in few days.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ychris: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Truth be told, this man is so active.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

Something is wrong somewhere. Someone must have hacked your account. I am taking a screenshot before you notice what was posted using your account

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by slurryeye: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is what I have been saying. Buhari is too rigid as a president and he is not people's person

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by jesus500(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
I am beginning to like this man

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by teekay213(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
But make we talk true.
Which kind prayer you think him and his family with tinubu go dey prayer now?
Make buhari heal abi?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
I've not seen any fresh project Wike has started and completed in RIVERS STATE

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by nan1: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
To commission an uncompleted Building?

always read before commenting

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by mrolive: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wike Rivers people dy ur back.. tongue tongue
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
K
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by friedcorn: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari should not come back ooooo.....let him pass from london to heaven (hell)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by slurryeye: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

Remove Ambode from that list. He is not in the same Category with them

Ambode is miles ahead of any governor in Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
The once overlooked, undermined, disdained mere commissioner is now the defactor President.
Shame on the haters.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) / FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.