Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat (5568 Views)

Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / "I Am Too Beautiful To Do House Chores" - Nigerian Woman. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Berbierklaus(f): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
thorpido:
The girl mind strong.Nice one
Very very strong grin

I remember how my friend fiancée played this prank on her,babe put off her phone,sat down on the floor and started wailing,I was very afraid I even thought her mum died,coz she received the call,I started crying too while asking her what happened,she jumped up,ran outside the house without shoes,I became really afraid and started calling all the neighbours to help me hold her,eventually she shouted.
"Wole ti fun eyan loyun,Omo eko tun ni,temi ti bami"
(wole has impregnated a lady from Lagos,I'm done for)
Lmao gringringringrin
At the moment,everyone just burst out into laughter,some started the usual men will always be men talk,everyone sha consoled her and dispersed.
She called her mum,mum tried to calm her down to no avail,babe kept crying,till evening o,until Wole called me coz her own phone was switched off.
When he broke the I was just joking news like this,she almost slapped him through the phone.

Was a funny day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Choiszman(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2017
lmao.....for real?

I can imagine how funny the scene must have been cheesy grin
Berbierklaus:

Very very strong grin

I remember how my friend fiancée played this prank on her,babe put off her phone,sat down on the floor and started wailing,I was very afraid I even thought her mum died,coz she received the call,I started crying too while asking her what happened,she jumped up,ran outside the house without shoes,I became really afraid and started calling all the neighbours to help me hold her,eventually she shouted.
Lmao gringringringrin
At the moment,everyone just burst out into laughter,some started the usual men will always be men talk,everyone sha consoled her and dispersed.
She called her mum,mum tried to calm her down to no avail,babe kept crying,till evening o,until Wole called me coz her own phone was switched off.
When he broke the I was just joking news like this,she almost slapped him through the phone.

Was a funny day
Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nigerians will start one yeye trend like that until someone gets himself shot in head because of an expensive joke before they will all give it a rest. sad
Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Very very strong grin

Lmao gringringringrin

Was a funny day

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
queenDD:
Lol, the man is lucky to have a wife who trust him very much.

Or maybe she just trusts her juju more.
Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Choiszman(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2017
lol grin
Ioannes:

Or maybe she just trusts her juju more.

1 Like

Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by omoharry(f): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
The way the woman is saying "you can't do it", it seems the man is sterile.
It means her level of trust in her husband is very high and unshaken...that is what marriages need
Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by Viking007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Choiszman:
Abi oo

If na my gf wey i never marry sef

As i dey tell her, my fone go just blow cheesy . cheesy

Re: Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat by ireneblush(f): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
ToriBlue:
The way the woman is saying "you can't do it", it seems the man is sterile.
or she Don do jazz untop him manhood

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught In Viral Video Assaulting Her House Help Has Been Caught / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! / Fathering Sunday Is Here Again,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.