Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,330 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (87864 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Tamakay(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have never copied somebody's intellectual work but this, I must copy not only one but all. Tnx OP
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Jerrick(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
grin
what's so funny? angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ogastone(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Happy Val
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by twaintoy(f): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jerrick:
what's so funny? angry
Nothing oo.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ogastone(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Happy Valentine

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Bashnigga(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
and wat if she sees it on nairaland after receiving the text undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Jerrick(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
twaintoy:
Nothing oo.
PM if you don't mind wink
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Foxy4luv(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hi everyone. Who will be my Val?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Bujumbura(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
priscaoge:
Who else is gonna be alone tomorrow? sad sad sad
Alone and happy like me grin

Never saw Valentine as a biggy
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by oxiide22(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Shut up! Did u ever type from ur emotions or are u d1 that type dis?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Bujumbura(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Foxy4luv:
Hi everyone. Who will be my Val?
Are uin lagos

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by ychris: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=OjujuCalabar post=53682770][/quote] i dey tell u
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by midehi2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don talk all these words tire sef cheesy
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
its already used, its no longer romantic
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by adonbilivit: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
priscaoge:
Who else is gonna be alone tomorrow? sad sad sad
feature me and I will make your val a hit
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
ychris:
I just transfered 500k to your GTB account. have u seen alert?

happy val sweetie!

ain't that rowomantic ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by seeniorboy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
dovelike:
Are you referring to me? smiley
Referring ko! referral ni
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by nonjebose(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Foxy4luv post=53683330]Hi everyone. Who will be my Val?[
/quote]
How much? I mean how much are you willing to pay?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by sweetilicious(f): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Could have copied one but am single now.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by priscaoge(f): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
adonbilivit:
feature me and I will make your val a hit

Just like ur moniker, adonbilivit tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by priscaoge(f): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bujumbura:
Alone and happy like me grin

Never saw Valentine as a biggy

Everyday is Val my dear
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by solomix10(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
toyinjimoh:
unfortunately I don't have a girlfriend
i would say fortunately i dont av a girlfrend
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by komek(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Japhet04:
Heheheehe It's a day to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink .....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones ....It's a month of LOVE so show some love cool

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day. cool

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!
U just helped a soul
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by adonbilivit: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
priscaoge:

Just like ur moniker, adonbilivit tongue tongue tongue
I will give u cucumber, banana and cassava for val. just say yes
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by komek(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Japhet04:
Heheheehe It's a day to Valentine's Day!!!! Hmmm I can smell love in the air wink wink .....So here are some cute romantic text messages u can send to your loved ones ....It's a month of LOVE so show some love cool

1. Hey! Do you know what I just noticed? Cute has U in the middle! No wonder I found you so sweet and special all along. Happy Valentine’s Day!

2. My days and nights are spent thinking of you. My dreams have come true now that you are in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!

3. In life, love is never planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when love is real, it becomes your plan for life and reason for living. Happy Valentine’s Day my love.

4. Even though we don’t get to be with each other as much as we’d like, I wanted you to know… In the morning… In the night…. You are on my mind 24 x 7

5. No poems, no fancy words. I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart. As we are, Happy Valentine’s Day sweetheart.

7. There are only two times that I want to be with you
NOW & FOREVER

8. Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine’s Day ♥ ♥ ♥

9. I can fake a smile when I feel sad, I can pretend to be happy when I feel bad. But one thing I can’t do, is pretend that I don’t love you.

10. You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything. Happy Valentine’s Day. cool

http://www.stephaniedaily.com/10-romantic-text-messages-to-send-to-your-loved-one-on-valentines-day/

Do you have a favorite on this list? Which one? You can add yours!

I am copying and pasting to all my lovers tomorrow
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by costal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by xynerise: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
futurism:
cheesy lol papa Anderson, yes nau... abi Skydeep no go get one from you ni? Biko, stop being old school jare...

Luff inna Hair

grin. Who be this?
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Ironlion1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
LONGFELLOW02:
Send me your account details is the only Romantic message for some naija girls.
I tire ooooh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
komek:

I am copying and pasting to all my lovers tomorrow
lolzz yeah
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by Skillfullulu(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abayor7:

How do you do your own thinking?

It's in the 9the month you'll discover she's pregnant....
oga, use ur brain... U ought to understand wha I meant, i meant it as after 9months it's delivery.
Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by JennieCutie4U(f): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day by oloriLFC(f): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'd rather send what I have in mind not copy someone's lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Husband Who Begs For Nudes & Receives From Women (Photos) / Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / Hot ‘lovers’ Turn Cars Into Sex Spots In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.