Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Wickedness Of Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wickedness Of Okorocha (890 Views)

2019: APC May Lose Imo Because Of Okorocha - Former NBA Chairman / Video Of Okorocha Explaining The Misunderstood Statues (Throwback) / See The Wickedness Of Present Govt To Nigerans: Okorocha Won't End Well I Swear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wickedness Of Okorocha by justnnecky(f): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is with deep regret that I write this,a friend of mine who's a civil servant in IMO state cane running to me to tell me that Rochas told them through their leaders that they will be paid their January salary in March, this is someone who was given 25 billion naira allocation for the state three weeks ago,instead of using it to pay workers their salaries,he jetted out with the money to buy another aircraft, all together making it two as he also purchased one last December.
This is someone who paid workers their January salary last year in April;to add insult to the hunger,he paid them 70% of their salaries and continued with that practice till the end of last year
Really what is this APC governors turning us into?
To even think that he's the chairman of southeast governors
Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by Africonji: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
I smell lies. This habit of coming online to use Owelle as a punching bag using imaginery and cacophonous fabrications without proofs needs to stop. Whether you like it or not Rochas is a well respected Ndigbo son. This nonsense has to stop.
Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by aloziedaya(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
There's no lie here. The news is everywhere in IMO state. He said he'll pay January salary in March. He is busy paying aircraft for his IMO air that is already a scam.

Foolish fellow in government.

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
in as much I dislike Roch-ass and his leadership style...he is still an Igbo man,if u have anything against him show us prove...
Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by justnnecky(f): 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
My brother if you want proof,come to IMO state and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by justnnecky(f): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Africonji:
I smell lies. This habit of coming online to use Owelle as a punching bag using imaginery and cacophonous fabrications without proofs needs to stop. Whether you like it or not Rochas is a well respected Ndigbo son. This nonsense has to stop.

This is no lie, come to IMO state and see things for yourself

1 Like

Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
So? What is our business?
If you can't fight your aggressors in Africa, DIE DIA! kiss

Tomorrow you will come to NL and be shouting "Divide Nigeria - Divide Nigeria"!

Shior!
Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by BAILMONEY: 4:03am On Aug 25, 2017
justnnecky:
It is with deep regret that I write this,a friend of mine who's a civil servant in IMO state cane running to me to tell me that Rochas told them through their leaders that they will be paid their January salary in March, this is someone who was given 25 billion naira allocation for the state three weeks ago,instead of using it to pay workers their salaries,he jetted out with the money to buy another aircraft, all together making it two as he also purchased one last December.
This is someone who paid workers their January salary last year in April;to add insult to the hunger,he paid them 70% of their salaries and continued with that practice till the end of last year
Really what is this APC governors turning us into?
To even think that he's the chairman of southeast governors
I GAVE YOU ONE LIKE FOR SPAMMING NAIRALAND AT THIS TIME OF THE NIGHTgrin
Re: The Wickedness Of Okorocha by amaco13: 7:31am On Aug 25, 2017
justnnecky:

This is no lie, come to IMO state and see things for yourself
stop this your rubbish lies Am in Imo state and my sister is a civil servant, I hate when people lie against fellow human being for nothing sake.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Summons IGP Over Southern Kaduna Killings / Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Akeredolu On His First Day In Office (Photos) / Terms For States As N500b Paris Club Refund Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.