Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) (37448 Views)

Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 4:31am On Feb 14, 2017
This ur mum dy vex o
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:33am On Feb 14, 2017
There are things you don't try with an African mum.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Mustay(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2017
An African mother wouldn't call her child 'unfortunate being'.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Fussbot: 7:59am On Feb 14, 2017
No African mum wld curse his son like that for impregnating a lady!
U try sha.. but we no be fools

3 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2017
thє mσthєr αnd kαnчє wєѕt hαvє ѕσmєthíng ín cσmmσn

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2017
iyobs7:
A mother? Nah I doubt.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by FreshGreenLemon: 8:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Some women are funny.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Mustay:
An African mother wouldn't call her child 'unfortunate being'.
A typical african mother does that often.You don't know much about our culture
This chat is fake tho!she doesnt sound like a mum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Typical African Mum
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Bukayot: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2017
legitimate fool,imagine

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Aribambam: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2017
'your father will hear about this ' african dad 4 real

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
If he had said black the filtering would have continued.
African or akata
Nigerian or other african
Hausa or Ibo or Yoruba
Muslim or Christian

Nothing amazing here, any parent would go ballistic at the prospect of their kid being tied for life to some one night stand ashawo chick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
timidapsin:
grin Who else thinks.. His mother is a Real gangster?

Tell us your dopest line..

Mine is: The sense that you don't have is what is Paining me shocked

Infact I had to read that twice before I could understand. That mama no get joy at all. Bad punchline.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Fussbot:
No African mum wld curse his son like that for impregnating a lady!

U try sha.. but we no be fools

E be like say you never stay near Yoruba people before. A Yoruba woman will gladly call a child she gave birth to, names like "Omo ale", "oloriburuku", "oloshi",etc. And when the kids grow up and start manifesting such, they start wondering why the kids are useless...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Hahaha grin hahaha grin funny momma kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by GMBuhari: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2017
KissChrixx:
Haba! Back to back hits gringrin

'Sense that you don't have is paining Me' gringrin

#ThugLife

That's a Yoruba woman if the story is real

4 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2017
it was planned by i mugu.
of course am not a fool, how is it that they are replying each other is a time distance of about 30s undecidedit was planned by i mugu.
of course am not a fool, how is it that they are replying each other is a time distance of about 30s
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by harrygold: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
If you believe this crap, you are a fool.
if you can't proof it's all crap then you the greater fool.

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by inourcare: 8:29am On Feb 14, 2017
The Foolishness Is Truely Legitimate!! You Had Time Writing This.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:39am On Feb 14, 2017
so mummy send money to you in usa in school?

some people really are having a good life...

i still thank God for going through the struggle alone and still facing it alone.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by HardTruths(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Sounds to me that the Mum is racist
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Omagago:
How sure am I that this woman is not an Afonja? She's too mouthed.

IS SHE WHITE OR BLACK........... African Mums. Sai ahankali
She mentioned the name "Marho", i can confidently tell you she's from the Urhobo or Isoko speaking tribe of Delta state.

I'm in the bank atm and i burst into a loud laughter when i read the line "You're a huge legitimate fool"... Lmao.. Please do we have illegitimate fools Lol... OMG
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 8:46am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Them no born me well to try this kin prank.. Ehhh! My mother will strangulate me through the phone, come to the states slap me up from the dead and kill me again. grin grin grin
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Mustay(m): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2017
bettercreature:
A typical african mother does that often.You don't know much about our culture
This chat is fake tho!she doesnt sound like a mum

I am highly interested in this. Please enlighten me and don't cite the oloriburuku ish some Yorubas tend to mention like pure water
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
This is fake, no Mum will reply evening my son
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Dannykool(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
racist mother
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2017
akanbiaa:
my mom replies me like that
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
akanbiaa:

I believe the guy is in London. The time difference is an hour hence the evening my son. I don't think the post is fake. Its typical of a Yoruba mother.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by vecman22(m): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2017
LorDBolton:
see mumu bloggers and lies

Lol..oga what makes you think its a lie?
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by freshinko: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2017
If those conversations are true as I'm made to believe, then the mother must be vvery arrogant and a sadist. She lacks moral values as a mother.
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Jckleiin(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2017
timidapsin:
grin Who else thinks.. His mother is a Real gangster?

Tell us your dopest line..

Mine is: The sense that you don't have is what is Paining me shocked
hahahahaha......that line ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This? / Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Wife Kills Husband In Ondo For Receiving Phone Call From Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.