Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,117 members, 7,957,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured (30596 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by searchng4love: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
hilaomo:
This reporter must be MAD!
Aminat508 never has any good news
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by bobolizim(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
engrobidigbo:

Kpele ( sorry) , someone that behaves like a mature adult but we all know it's not necessary you quote us !

Must you guys tribalize everything? What manner of sick Joy do you derive with such childish attitude? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Oare69(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
If he is truly the killer,no point charging him to court ,just give him a bullet to the head(skull)
But
I don't also trust naija police
If u know what I meant .......
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Aminat508(f): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
searchng4love:

Good news or bad news, are they not news? undecided
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by engrobidigbo: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
bobolizim:
Kpele ( sorry) , someone that behaves like a mature adult but we all know it's not necessary you quote us !

Just went through your profile pix and realized you weren't born during the June 12 annulled election when Abacha's armored tanks shelled yorubas and igbos that were united against a common enemy in Lagos; otherwise you will not be an ambassador of tribal hate. sad
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by NothingDoMe: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
engrobidigbo:
Must you guys tribalize everything? What manner of sick Joy do you derive with such childish attitude? angry angry angry angry angry
Did you see any tribe in my post. My post is geared to a united Nigeria. That's how the world sees us. They don't see tribes.

Read and understand before commenting please.
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by engrobidigbo: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Did you see any tribe in my post. My post is geared to a united Nigeria. That's how the world sees us. They don't see tribes.

Read and understand before commenting please.

Well quit the NCAC bullsh1t please angry
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by bobolizim(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
engrobidigbo:

Just went through your profile pix and realized you weren't born during the June 12 annulled election when Abacha's armored tanks shelled yorubas and igbos that were united against a common enemy in Lagos; otherwise you will not be an ambassador of tribal hate. sad
lol , who told you that everything you see is real? And what if it's not my profile picture ? However , I'm not an ambassador of disunity amongst Nigerians , I was just doing it for fun cause the straight trees are always the first to be cut down in the forest ..,
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by tutudesz: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Evestar200:
NCAN Olomu Branch In Ughelli South Local Goverment Of Delta State, This Kind Set Of Things Dy Always Dy Happen In The Land Of AFONJA, THE REPUBLIC OF BROWN ROOF.
I find it sad that a delta person is also partaking in the ethnicity war southwest and southeast.
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by bobolizim(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
searchng4love:

no, that's a claim without fact ...she has , it's just that you only see the bad news
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Aminat508(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
bobolizim:
no, that's a claim without fact ...she has , it's just that you only see the bad news

Don't mind them o Jare....lets them go tru my profile. .. Haters gonna hate embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by engrobidigbo: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
bobolizim:
lol , who told you that everything you see is real? And what if it's not my profile picture ? However , I'm not an ambassador of disunity amongst Nigerians , I was just doing it for fun cause the straight trees are always the first to be cut down in the forest ..,

and the crooked trees always bend towards the earth even when alive tongue
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by searchng4love: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Aminat508:

Good news or bad news, are they not news? undecided
Well try and report good news too don't be too darkhearted
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by bobolizim(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
engrobidigbo:

and the crooked trees always bend towards the earth even when alive tongue
grin , no comment please
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Eluwilussit(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
All I see is a Nigerian.

Over and out.

NCAN, Canada branch.

Why u join ncan then? grin
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Yommy247(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
okasebe:
Afonja

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Yommy247(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Evestar200:
NCAN Olomu Branch In Ughelli South Local Goverment Of Delta State, This Kind Set Of Things Dy Always Dy Happen In The Land Of AFONJA, THE REPUBLIC OF BROWN ROOF.

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Yommy247(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nbaye:
See him eyes sef
lyk your eyes
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by NothingDoMe: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
engrobidigbo:

Well quit the NCAC bullsh1t please angry
Eluwilussit:

Why u join ncan then? grin
All the banning and criticising has not worked. Sometimes the only to deal with such things is from the inside.

"I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some."-Apostle Paul

NCAN, Canada branch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by fapcrook(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
May God punish this man for killing the gentle soul
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Eluwilussit(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
NothingDoMe:
All the banning and criticising has not worked. Sometimes the only to deal with such things is from the inside.

"I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some."-Apostle Paul

NCAN, Canada branch

Feel u bro. Which part of Canada are you? TO?
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Nicepoker(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lock him up
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Heartmender1: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by lieutenantHaven: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elijah oyebode many years ago....nw has turned to a ritualist

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by orbgoblin: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Unfortunately only few people on nairaland can reason the way you do. Well said!!!
slurryeye:
Am I the only one on Nairaland tired of this Name checking bullshiit angry

Anybody that has a functioning encephalon should know that if a crime is reported in Osun state, the probability that it will be a Yoruba person is 90% or more, likewise if a crime is reported in Imo state, the probability that the person will be Igbo is 90% or more. The same goes for crime reported in any other state in Nigeria, the perpetrator is likely to be member of the majority tribe of the state. People should be using their cerebral content abeg

Meanwhile, this is what the culprit deserves

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by thurpee(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
This isn't news reporting.
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by NothingDoMe: 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Feel u bro. Which part of Canada are you? TO?
BC
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by kabrud: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Elijah Oyebode
Cc:
Blaqsuqar
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Eluwilussit(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
BC

Love BC. I mean Vancouver, but there are too many Asians and Starbucks. I am a Timmies man. Currently at EDM. BC is expensive but mild weather. Beautiful place, BC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nothing do you, jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Attacks Fraudsters In Sango, Ibadan , Destroys Their Operational Car (pic) / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / NDLEA Begins Nationwide Crackdown On 'Laughing Gas' Nitrous Oxide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.