Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured (30484 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by ceejay80s(m): 2:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Bastard afonja
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by ceejay80s(m): 2:26am On Feb 14, 2017
slurryeye:
Am I the only one on Nairaland tired of this Name checking bullshiit angry

Anybody that has a functioning encephalon should know that if a crime is reported in Osun state, the probability that it will be a Yoruba person is 90% or more, likewise if a crime is reported in Imo state, the probability that the person will be Igbo is 90% or more. The same goes for crime reported in any other state in Nigeria, the perpetrator is likely to be member of the majority tribe of the state. People should be using their cerebral content abeg

Meanwhile, this is what the culprit deserves

U don't remember to type dis bull crap when its an igbo man that commits the crime, abeg carry ur sentiments enter suck away

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by UncutSk(m): 4:38am On Feb 14, 2017
yellow bar And wickedness
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by girlhaley(f): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Rip to you cousin

We really missed you
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by NothingDoMe: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Love BC. I mean Vancouver, but there are too many Asians and Starbucks. I am a Timmies man. Currently at EDM. BC is expensive but mild weather. Beautiful place, BC. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nothing do you, jare.
Hahaha abeg where cheap for Canada?
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Eluwilussit(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahaha abeg where cheap for Canada?

BC(Vancouver) is a bit more expensive than the rest of the big cities. grin. Enjoy ur val.
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by NothingDoMe: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Eluwilussit:

BC(Vancouver) is a bit more expensive than the rest of the big cities. grin. Enjoy ur val.
nah things are cheaper in kelowna. I know Vancouver is expensive though. Am looking for the cheapest grin
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Eluwilussit(m): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
nah things are cheaper in kelowna. I know Vancouver is expensive though. Am looking for the cheapest grin

I like Kelowna. My boy ran for the mayor of Kelowna in 13/14. He didn't win though. grin

1 Like

Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Iffffffy(f): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
you shall never have peace. just got to know today it was Rofiat. so sad
Re: The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured by Oare69(m): 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
The soul that sinneth shall die!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll / Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.