Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,680 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (65104 Views)

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / CNN, White House Confirm Trump’s Conversation With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by bcashy: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
johnamedu:
It is only in Nigeria this kind of rubbish can happen. In an organised country, if the president is so sick that he cannot pilot the affairs of the nation, the vice will take over immediately. One thing I know as long as a Yoruba man is a VP is that fear will not allow them demand for what is theirs. The VP will remain acting president until this administration is over. We all should know that if the head of any system is sick, the entire system becomes sick automatically. My happiness is that no any reasonable Igbo man is part of this mess Nigerians call governance. We are just watching hausas and Yorubas messing up our economy and pointing finger at last administration. Igbo people can never be major players in this kind of ruined economy.

You smell of frustration, u can only watch u hear?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by engineerboat(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

Same site go under Africa

Femi adesina is in Nigeria.

CNN is in America with direct link to trump Aide
Na femi Adesina that does not have direct communication with Buhari CNN is discussing with.

Abeg Sarrki you can do better than this naaa

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Yommy247(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Standing5:
What's happening there?
showing premiership
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by project55: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sctests:
I went to link, immediately I saw 'According to presidential spokesperson Femi Adesina', I laughed out and closed the page written by one Stephanie Busari.

We'll wait till Trump himself tweets the truth just the way he tweeted about meeting Canadian PM few hours ago.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Michel2013: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
wailers will still wail.

see this zombified zombie.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Igbos before the call b like

YES HE WILL TELL PRESIDENT BUHARI TO FREE BIAFRA AND RELEASE CRIMINAL KANU grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Laid2001: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Even BBC have confirmed same thing
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-38853603
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by johnamedu: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
bcashy:

You smell of frustration, u can only watch u hear?
it is better to watch than to participate in bad governance. U people should hide your head in shame. Posterity will forever associate you people with bad governance. It is the future of your children you are messing up now, no matter how u try to white wash your ineptitude.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by baganas: 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adesina being the media aide merely shed light on what the 2 spoke. CNN quotes the pmb aide for the content of the phone call and not whether there was a phone conversation or not.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Noooo. Confirmed call btwn President Trump and Presidential Villa. Get the facts right. Nigeria is a country of lies.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Valey(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
This Apc government is full of confusion, how can a nation have both active and acting president at the same time.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by bcashy: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
johnamedu:
it is better to watch than to participate in bad governance. U people should hide your head in shame. Posterity will forever associate you people with bad governance. It is the future of your children you are messing up now, no matter how u try to white wash your ineptitude.

No wahala, just stay by the sideline dey watch since u were born to watch.....
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by bcashy: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valey:
This Apc government is full of confusion, how can a nation have both active and acting president at the same time.

Na u dey confuse urselve, ask if u Dnt know stop saying rubbish......
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by stev120(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
alizma:

why are you exposing your ignorance in the public.
go to the cnn website you consider the right one and use the search box there, then come back and tell us if you can't find the news so that we may plead with the Oracle of your village to free your brain.
you would have been happy if you had heard that he is dead abi? continue.
weda dead or alive, what good is about it, shebi your lie moh'd say he is healthy, even osibanju say he is hale, why then are they saying we should pray for him??
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by akulaxx: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Trump warned him not to kill SS & SE people of Biafra when he goes back to his eternally divided country
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by babytiana: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
I watch d news myself, dis one is not dem say
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Kosy79(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sctests:
I went to link, immediately I saw 'According to presidential spokesperson Femi Adesina', I laughed out and closed the page written by one Stephanie Busari.

We'll wait till Trump himself tweets the truth just the way he tweeted about meeting Canadian PM few hours ago.
Na so bro.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by get2pauldy: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
fallacy
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by babytiana: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
I watch d news with my two eye, dis is Nt dem say
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Ceema1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Where?
Spoof site with Nigerian level of journalism

"According to Femi Adesina"

Why will CNN confirm from Aso Rock when they can easily access WH for thorough briefing on the purported call?

Use your small brains
IPOD zombie don't go and commit suicide o, because d way u've been masturbating on dis thread shows how frustrated u are about Trump calling Buhari. Infact jump in to lagoon and save ur self d misery. He didn't call Zuma also abi U no smart self.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Zedoo(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lies
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by lereinter(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by buckdudebuck: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
bcashy:

He is not dead u hear? Whether u like it or not, the mighty masquerade is coming back, if u feel that's not okay by you......go end it and save urself from frustration that may ultimately kill u.
frustration? lol
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by FeloniousFelon: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ceema1:
IPOD zombie don't go and commit suicide o, because d way u've been masturbating on dis thread shows how frustrated u are about Trump calling Buhari. Infact jump in to lagoon and save ur self d misery. He didn't call Zuma also abi U no smart self.

Trump knows fake news when he sees one.

An why do you afonjastic zombies need Trump to resurrect your dead president?

It's not like he won't still ban your arses from entering the US?

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Nduway(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Fake news network confirms only fake news!!!. Bleep CNN #donaldtrumptheman
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by trinity11(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
lightblazingnow:
CNN)President Donald Trump has been increasingly chatting with other world leaders during his first weeks in office. On Monday he turned his attention to Africa.

Trump spent Monday morning calling two of the continent's most prominent leaders, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and South African President Jacob Zuma, to discuss combating terrorism, trade relations and other issues.

According to Buhari's aide, Femi Adesina, Trump assured the Nigerian president that the US is ready to help obtain "a new deal in helping Nigeria in terms of military weapons to combat terrorism."

In a statement to CNN, Adesina also said, "President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military."

Opinion: Nigeria's protests signal the end of blank checks for leaders

In 2014 nearly 300 girls were kidnapped from a boarding school in Chibok by terror group Boko Haram. Most remain missing, although the terror groupreleased a group of them last October in a deal brokered in part by Nigerian authorities.

Trump also invited President Buhari to Washington at a mutually convenient date. Buhari, who congratulated Trump on his election, is currently in London on an extended break while he awaits the results of unspecified medical tests.

After his call with Buhari, President Trump also requested and completed a phone call with South Africa's Zuma.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/13/africa/buhari-zuma-trump-call-africa/index.html

Trump spent all morning
and the info Mr Adesina gave us earlier was that the call was made around 3:45
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by amazon14: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
EastGold:
Femi Adesina is in Nigeria

Buhari is in London

Femi Adesina gave a press release on Buhari's conversations with Trump in London all the way from Nigeria.

Femi is omni present

Hahahaha hehehe I can stop laughing
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Ceema1(f): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Trump knows fake news when he sees one.

An why do you afonjastic zombies need Trump to resurrect your dead president?

It's not like he won't still ban your arses from entering the US?
Hahahahahahaha @ d rate u r going dis night, u may commit suicide o.
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by ringi82(m): 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
xstry:
wailers will still wail.
They are still wailing oo! Even if Buhari show face today dem go say na fake Buhari! I tire oo..
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by kpolli(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
lightblazingnow:
CNN)President Donald Trump has been increasingly chatting with other world leaders during his first weeks in office. On Monday he turned his attention to Africa.

Trump spent Monday morning calling two of the continent's most prominent leaders, Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and South African President Jacob Zuma, to discuss combating terrorism, trade relations and other issues.

According to Buhari's aide, Femi Adesina, Trump assured the Nigerian president that the US is ready to help obtain "a new deal in helping Nigeria in terms of military weapons to combat terrorism."

In a statement to CNN, Adesina also said, "President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military."

Opinion: Nigeria's protests signal the end of blank checks for leaders

In 2014 nearly 300 girls were kidnapped from a boarding school in Chibok by terror group Boko Haram. Most remain missing, although the terror groupreleased a group of them last October in a deal brokered in part by Nigerian authorities.

Trump also invited President Buhari to Washington at a mutually convenient date. Buhari, who congratulated Trump on his election, is currently in London on an extended break while he awaits the results of unspecified medical tests.

After his call with Buhari, President Trump also requested and completed a phone call with South Africa's Zuma.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/13/africa/buhari-zuma-trump-call-africa/index.html

So CNN's source is Femi Adesina that people don't believe, how does that confirm anything?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by Horus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlXjwXbCQtc

Buhari, Trump Conversation: Assessing Impact On Nigeria-US Relations
Re: CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls by uvalued(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Sctests:

hinwazaka:

So a whole CNN cannot confirm if the call took place from trump's aides. It is adesina that will now confirm it for them

EastGold:
Femi Adesina is in Nigeria

Buhari is in London

Femi Adesina gave a press release on Buhari's conversations with Trump in London all the way from Nigeria.

Femi is omni present

GBAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.