Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

My Definition About Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Definition About Val (899 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Definition About Val by Rukkydelta(f): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Another day of Valentine is around the corner. I just want us to change our orientation about val's day. It shouldn't be a day that is all about sex, a day that the patronage of condoms will be the highest neither a day that there are going to be alot of heartbreaks and immoral acts. It should be a day we ought to show true love to our love ones and not lust called love.
That fellow that is less privileged or that is going through a hard condition why don't you touch his/her life. If you don't have anything in monetary terms to give them. Then your words of encouragement will be greatly needed
It's so unfortunate that many will prefer to spend lots of money in bars and clubs and will not be ready to give a dime to a less privileged fellow
Let tommorow Valentine's day be different. Let's change our orientation about val's day let the people around us feel loved .
Always put this on your mind anyone you meet try to create a positive impact in their lives
Good evening romancelanders
Re: My Definition About Val by midehi2(f): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
ok we hear, that does not mean people will not straff tomorro, make them sofry oo...HIV is real
Re: My Definition About Val by Rukkydelta(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
ok we hear, that does not mean people will not straff tomorro, make them sofry oo...HIV is real
Lol of course most people will but atleast they should try to show love to those close to them
Re: My Definition About Val by DonCortino: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
who gives a flying fuçk on what ur definition of val is.
Re: My Definition About Val by subtlemee(f): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
We visit the poor everyday it shouldn't only be on valentine, and when we say valentine we should change the mentality that it's all going to be about sex,it doesn't mean everyone's gonna tumble naked in the bed indiscriminately, it's a day set aside to celebrate love more like celebrating your birthday which comes once a year...

Things and places most couples will do and go tomorrow they may not have the opportunity to do it or go again till a year after

1 Like

Re: My Definition About Val by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Val here val there. Who val epp?
Re: My Definition About Val by Rukkydelta(f): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Val here val there. Who val epp?
He help you
Re: My Definition About Val by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

He help you
who he?
Re: My Definition About Val by Agimor(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valentine's day, romantic oasis or saccharine nightmare?
Re: My Definition About Val by Rukkydelta(f): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
DonCortino:
who gives a flying fuçk on what ur definition of val is.
You
Re: My Definition About Val by DonCortino: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:

You
Loco
Re: My Definition About Val by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
midehi2:
true cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduate Dies During Rough Sex in school party . / Why Do I Lose Followers On My Blog When I Diss Yoruba Girls / ''erection Dysfunction''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.