Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt (947 Views)

Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl / Sodienye Mbatumukeke: Accused Murderer Of Jumia Delivery Man, Failed Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by davedy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
I do not know how to start but one thing is sure that I am going to sleep on the same bed with someone who stole my laptop with my finished project on it. Here is the story : About two years ago when I was doing my final year project things at aaua, as a student I tried all my possible means by buying a brand new laptop with the help of my parent but it is not up to six month the laptop was stolen in a mysterious way. Some days later after the the laptop was stolen I bought another BRAND NEW LAPTOP with the help of my parent again. Let me quickly chip in this, I am a born again Christian and I use to travel every weekend to visit some of my Christian brothers who are not yet married but living in a 3 bedroom flat. Out of these my Christian brothers, Our Pastor's brother (PB) is also living with them. To cut the story short there was one particular weekend I travelled to pay them a visit on Saturday.
On Sunday morning, we all prepared to go to church, while I was taking my bath, my PB was inside the toilet, sighing like a pregnant woman who wanted to give birth, I asked him from the bathroom where I was that what happen? and he said, he has a running stomach, I told him sorry and I left the bathroom to prepare for church. i left home to church on happy mood like someone who won a lottery, because the following day will be my last day in univeristy, the day i will print and summit my project. I went to church with high spirit, feeling so happy, during the service I thanked God for seeing me through the rigorous years in Uni. when the service ended I went home like someone that is on top of the world. when I got home I went straight on my kneels to thank God again, as I am about to close my eyes, my eyes caught something, what? where i placed my laptop was scattered, what again? I SHOUTED!!!! MY SECOND NEW LAPTOP HAS DISAPPEARED, SERIOUSLY I was not worried about the laptop but MY PROJECT GONE!!!
I looked everywhere just to discovered that my PB has also disappeared into tin air.He switched off his phone but after some days, his phone went thru, I begged him to copy and send my project to me that he can ave the laptop but he refused. My Pastor intervened but we couldnt get him. My Pastor asked me to forgive and forget it. because He is an holiness preacher I accepted his advice and he also help me with money to start my project again, he helped me till I finished the project.

After 2 years, my PB came back to begged his brother(G.O.), and G.O. called me and told me that He is sending his brother to me today to passed the night in my place. I smiling a wicked smile now because he has come, and he is doing as if nothing happened in the past. infact right now i looking at him with hmmmmmmmm....
He didnt say anything about the past can u imagine.
Should i strangle him in the night??
or I should... i dont know...what to do...seriouly I am smiling a wicked smile now....
...and I love God ooooo...please advice
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by subtlemee(f): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
As a born again christian which you said you are, you should forgive and forget.,

If your brother sin against you forgive him seventy times seven (70x7) matt.18
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by midehi2(f): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
just smile a wicked smile but dont kill
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by 14teenK: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
HIDE CUTLASS UNDER YOUR BED.....THEN DO THE NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Edwinmason(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
kill him..and come back and tell us how you killed him....mtchew
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by HIScraziness(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I can't believe I read all that undecided
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
beat him up and give him fatality, Don't make me laugh. ಠ_ಠ
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by azimibraun: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
You want the story heard... We have read. it nd we get it. Let it end there because that is where it ends. Anything more NLANDERS go run you down o! Just liv d matter like dat.
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by decatalyst(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bros, if the pain of the 'lost' project work is still fresh in your memory the best way to get it off and to live happily there after is to look at the G.O son in the eye and ask him if he was the one who stole the laptop.

If the response is affirmative, give him a warm smile...take two step back and give another warm smile.

Take a step forward and give him a jibe below the rib cage to the right. He will tend to lean to the right by now...hammer his jaw with a dazzling blow. He should stagger by now...place ur left hand on his left shoulder to make him steady, and give him two blows in the stomach. He should lose his balance by now...pick him up and sit him in a chair... Share a cold drink with him and tell him you have forgiven him now grin grin

I bet it with you, the spirit of stealing just left a G.O pikin body...and all thanks to you

grin grin
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by davedy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=decatalyst post=53687046]Bros, if the pain of the 'lost' project work is still fresh in your memory the best way to get it off and to live happily there after is to look at the G.O son in the eye and ask him if he was the one who stole the laptop.

If the response is affirmative, give him a warm smile...take two step back and give another warm smile.

Take a step forward and give him a jibe below the rib cage to the right. He will tend to lean to the right by now...hammer his jaw with a dazzling blow. He should stagger by now...place ur left hand on his left shoulder to make him steady, and give him two blows in the stomach. He should lose his balance by now...pick him up and sit him in a chair... Share a cold drink with him and tell him you have forgiven him now grin grin

I bet it with you, the spirit of stealing just left a G.O pikin body...and all thanks to you

He just told me he wanted to sleep outside within d compound.......Just smiling
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Bahddo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whatever you do, don't kill him inside your house cheesy
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
I pity you. So you want to kill your fellow man all in the name of laptop? By the time you carry out your evil plan , do you know what await you there after. Several things wil be involve, such as cooling your head in prision yard or instant judgment from God.
My brother just forgive a and forget and see if God will not make a way where it seem to be no way.
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Sandydayziz(f): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lolz... Just talk with him make sure he understands how much u were hurt by his deeds. cheesy
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Treasure17(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Nice writeup..just forgive and let it go if truly you are a believer as you claim
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by CriticMaestro: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
strangle him already bruh u might be saving him from this recession
Re: I Hope, I Will Not Be A Murderer Tonignt by Raintaker(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Baba beat him, but don't kill him.
Forgive him afterwards
grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Caught Trying To Smuggle Drugs To Dubai,china At MMIA / Prostitute Shot Man In The Head Twice For Performing MouthAction Wrong / Photos Of A New Born Baby That Looks Like A FISH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.