Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Types Of Men To Avoid. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Men To Avoid. (3799 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Picture Of Men Looking At This Lady's Backside: Give It A Caption / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 14, 2017
1. THE BOSSY GUY
The Bossy Guy
He may tell you all the sweet things you want to hear, call you when he says he will and is even honest about where he's at.
He also doesn't cheat on you, but is he bossy?
Does he tell you what to wear, how to wear your hair, what you should look like, or tell you what to do?
He's the bossy guy, and these guys are often the kind to avoid.
Many become controlling, or abusive.
Date someone who lets you express yourself for you and doesn't try to boss you around.

2. THE SECRETIVE ONE
The Secretive One
If you're dating a guy who seems perfect but never wants to talk about his personal background, family, and so on, consider before you settle down.
If he's really secretive, what is he hiding?
A person in a relationship should be honest, open and be willing to share things with you.
Don't push, but do be cautious if after months of dating, if he's still not letting you in.

3. THE ONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE YOUR FAMILY
The One Who Doesn't like Your Family
I do not have a perfect family, and nobody does!
Yet, if your guy consistently says he doesn't want to be around your family, refuses to attend events where they are present, or is generally rude to them, ditch him!
He should love you for you, not your family, and he should respect you enough to treat them with kindness, regardless of how he feels.

4. THE DREAM BUSTER
The Dream Buster
This is the guy who is great in theory, but tells you that your dreams are unrealistic, silly, unreachable, or pointless.
Any guy not willing to support your ambitions is one that isn't for you.

5. THE DIET MASTER
The Diet Master
I love to eat healthy, and always will, but I never tell anyone else how to eat, and neither should your guy.
Many workout buffs and male dieters are stuck in this category.
They tell you not to eat dessert, tell you that you need to lose weight, or they try to order for you at restaurants.
If a guy is obsessive about his food and yours, then you need to consider how he treats you.
If he hurts your feelings, talk to him, and if things don't improve, get rid of him.

6. THE ATTENTION SEEKER
The Attention Seeker
This is the guy who always wants attention wherever he's at.
He wears a tons of cologne, cares way too much about his appearance, interrupts people during conversations and tells pointless jokes anywhere he goes to try to get a laugh.
He may be sweet, but why does he need all that attention if he's got you?
Aren't you enough?
Consider this type before you make a commitment to him.
There are honest, hard-working, socially-balanced men out there.
It might take time to find them in the vast variety of lazy, cheating, beer-chugging, money-obsessed mama’s boys.
But they’re out there.
So don’t stop looking and definitely don’t settle for a man you know better to avoid.
There’s good guys and there’s guys who will do you wrong.
And if you need help deciphering the difference between them, ask a girlfriend.
So tell me, girlfriends.
What types of men have you been avoiding lately?

http://loveallwomenstalk.com/types-of-men-to-avoid/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by FreeSpirited: 5:21am On Feb 14, 2017
All men fall into one of these categories.....Avoid all men??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
All men fall into one of these categories.....Avoid all men??

I happen to know one that doesn't grin
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 14, 2017
I dedicate this space to Mrcork smiley. Happy Val to you cork heaf
And to my sweetheart, my Bestie of life, my sweet sis from another mama. Yeah, I met her on NL. She's has been the best girlfriend so far. Happy Val to you love. I appreciate you.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by kolaitan(m): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Majority of our girls also fall into this categories.
We will start avoiding them.
No val today cool

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2017
HateU2:
I dedicate this space to Mrcork smiley. Happy Val to you cork heaf
And to my sweetheart, my Bestie of life, my sweet sis from another mama. Yeah, I met her on NL. She's has been the best girlfriend so far. Happy Val to you love. I appreciate you.
You self dey do Nairaland/Cyber Val?... Ishorait...

Regards to iamnawty

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
kolaitan:
Majority of our girls also fall into this categories.
We will start avoiding them.
No val today cool

Majority of girls are as cool as cucumber.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by babyfaceafrica: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Noted and we will avoid you
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple, why are you so stringent about your choice of men?

Could it be because you despise relationship as a whole or you're being careful not to make a wrong choice??

In an event where all your admirers ( those accessible to you) possess atleast one of this qualities, bearing in mind that this guy in question has some outstanding and superb qualities to compensate for the ones he's lacking, would you rather knock him off your raider and continue the search for "Mr. Right" knowing fully well that they are very hard to come by this days, that is if they even exist? Or would you accept him, work on him to ensure his strength (those outstanding and impressive qualities) are taken to good and profitable use??

Your thought on this ma'am
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:
thornapple, why are you so stringent about your choice of men?

Could it be because you despise relationship as a whole or you're being careful not to make a wrong choice??

In an event where all your admirers ( those accessible to you) possess atleast one of this qualities, bearing in mind that this guy in question has some outstanding and superb qualities to compensate for the ones he's lacking, would you rather knock him off your raider and continue the search for "Mr. Right" knowing fully well that they are very hard to come by this days, that is if they even exist? Or would you accept him, work on him to ensure his strength (those outstanding and impressive qualities) are taken to good and profitable use??

Your thought on this ma'am

Your guess is as good as mine.......first panel beat him to fall in place before acceptance. i've found a convincing one though.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by McBeee(m): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

Let me guess
The one u are dating currently

Actually he falls into number 2, cos he's still in pretence
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

Your guess is as good as mine.......first panel beat him to fall in place before acceptance. i've found a convincing one though.
My experience with girls over the years shows how confused and indecisive they could be (No disrespect tho)..

I so much believe that a girl hasn't found a convincing and best match til she's got the ring on that amazing finger.

Even after marriage, some gurls after meeting a cool guy incessantly nags about her making a hell of mistake in choosing him. How confused?

My point exactly, not until that one you are with proves himself worthy by taking you to the alter, his just as good as your other admirers... No speciality
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2017
McBeee:

Let me guess The one u are dating currently
Actually he falls into number 2, cos he's still in pretence
lol, why number 2. We are pretty close now. The closest i've ever drawn to a guy.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by McBeee(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

lol, why number 2.
We are pretty close now. The closest i've ever drawn to a guy.

Every guy exhibits a little bit of one of those at least and if it's not obvious it's definitely number 2
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by FreeSpirited: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

You better run for dear life
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

My experience with girls over the years shows how confused and indecisive they could be (No disrespect tho)..

I so much believe that a girl hasn't found a convincing and best match til she's got the ring on that amazing finger.

Even after marriage, some gurls after meeting a cool guy incessantly nags about her making a hell of mistake in choosing him. How confused?

My point exactly, not until that one you are with proves himself worthy by taking you to the alter, his just as good as your other admirers... No speciality

You are pretty right but he's one i also deeply admire myself. His charisma, intelligence, understanding, gentility, composure, etc, all fall in place.
I don't know if anything will come out of our relationship. If he's the hobby i had been waiting for, time will tell.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You better run for dear life
Why?, he can't hurt a fly. smiley
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by lonelydora: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2017
Okay ooo
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by FreeSpirited: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

Why?, he can't hurt a fly. smiley
All is well...its obvious u have idealised him....
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by kolaitan(m): 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

Majority of girls are as cool as cucumber.

is that why they prefer cucumber?

Be deceiving your self.
many wil complain about dress, as if u don't know how to dress.
friends, as if u don't know dem b4 u know her.
and some will even want to change almost everything about u, just do sweet dia lifestyle.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
FreeSpirited:
All is well...its obvious u have idealised him....

maybe lol
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Olasco93: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2017
The bottom line is to know who you are and what you really want as we all got our preferences. Somehow, our selective nature make us miss what was actually for us.
Don't live with a mistake you can correct.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by FreeSpirited: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

maybe lol
...Wait till you both fvck repeatedly.That's when his true colour will come out.....don't be too carried away.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

You are pretty right but he's one i also deeply admire myself. His charisma, intelligence, understanding, gentility, composure, etc, all fall in place.
I don't know if anything will come out of our relationship. If he's the hobby i had been waiting for, time will tell.
Don't jump into hasty conclusion ma'am. The deceptive and adventurous mind of men would make you not wanting to trust any man (Applicable to female folks as well)

Now, after meeting you, there are possibility that his view and Perspectives of you is limited at that point in time. Yes, you didn't make mistakes choosing him. But have you heard directly from him?

Most times, so many factors ranging from lusts, misplaced feelings and emotion, pride and integrity could lead him to making advances at you or yielding to your green light. What happens if he step up his game?

Like I did said, Human mind expecially men are adventurous. They always want to taste, experience anything new. With the exception of a few, they get bored with same old. So what happens when he's got enough of you?

I'm insistent, don't ever think his the one til he finally make it to the finish line...

And again, don't be limited by your sight. Look beyond you, there exist so many distinguished gentlemen. You just have to look well and stop making prejudices
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
McBeee:

Every guy exhibits a little bit of one of those at least and if it's not obvious it's definitely number 2

let me be honest with you. It seems he exhibits a little bit of number 5 but doesn't push it. Only makes suggestions.
He's very open and has nothing to hide.
Above all, he's a nairalander. i met him right here.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Don't jump into hasty conclusion ma'am. The deceptive and adventurous mind of men would make you not wanting to trust any man (Applicable to female folks as well)

Now, after meeting you, there are possibility that his view and Perspectives of you is limited at that point in time. Yes, you didn't make mistakes choosing him. But have you heard directly from him?

Most times, so many factors ranging from lusts, misplaced feelings and emotion, pride and integrity could lead him to making advances at you or yielding to your green light. What happens if he step up his game?

Like I did said, Human mind expecially men are adventurous. They always want to taste, experience anything new. With the exception of a few, they get bored with same old. So what happens when he's got enough of you?

I'm insistent, don't ever think his the one til he finally make it to the finish line...

And again, don't be limited by your sight. Look beyond you, there exist so many distinguished gentlemen. You just have to look well and stop making prejudices

Thanks for your brotherly advice.
The guy hasn't been in any meaningful relationship. He seems a learner like me so we are both learning together.
What we have between us can't yet be described as a relationship but he's really cool to be with. My instincts have never failed me before and i trust him.
Though time and again there are signs another girl occupies his heart.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

Thanks for your brotherly advice.
The guy hasn't been in any meaningful relationship. He seems a learner like me so we are both learning together.
What we have between us can't yet be described as a relationship but he's really cool to be with. My instincts have never failed me before and i trust him.
Though time and again there are signs another girl occupies his heart.
Lerner won't remain a Lerner forever. What happens after he finished learning? Wouldn't he want to practicalize the skills he acquired over time?

"There are signs another girl occupies his heart". Do you seriously wanna be in a competition with other girls?

Well if what you feel for him isn't borne out of misplaced emotions, then you should stick to your guns. Time and space will tell.
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Lastpharoah33: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Summary of this epistle.... Op is dating our Lord jesus grin
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Lerner won't remain a Lerner forever. What happens after he finished learning? Wouldn't he want to practicalize the skills he acquired over time?

"There are signs another girl occupies his heart". Do you seriously wanna be in a competition with other girls?

Well if what you feel for him isn't borne out of misplaced emotions, then you should stick to your guns. Time and space will tell.
You seem to have a lot of experience. Do you mind sharing?. grin
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

You seem to have a lot of experience. Do you mind sharing?. grin
believe me, am a learner just as you. But we can always learn together
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
Summary of this epistle.... Op is dating our Lord jesus grin

Hahahahaha one the funniest comments ever.
Have never dated before but hope to. There's always a first time in everything and my kind of date will be courtship unless someone is ready for a no sex relationship with me.
My guy isn't Jesus but like him in so many ways, trust me. wink
Re: Types Of Men To Avoid. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

believe me, am a learner just as you. But we can always learn together

grin grin grin grin
See this sophisticated Casanova ooo!!!!!
Lmao. Aren't you a clown?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Eating A Forbidden Fruit. I Feel Horrible And Guilty Now / "Ladies, Step Up Your Game" - Abuja Unclad Babe Shows 100k Made In 1 Night / 15 Subtle Signs A Woman Wants Your Attention & Really Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.