Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Short Story: My Unfortunate S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 To End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Short Story: My Unfortunate S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 To End (2791 Views)

Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Latest Must Read Story : Sex As She Taught Me (18+) Episode 1 / Must Read Romance Story : Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: My Unfortunate S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 To End by muyi001: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2017
May God continue to guide someone in this sardonic and perilious times.. I was jejely sitting in my room thinking of whether its kuli or groundnut that is more nutritious to drink my garri with for dinner,when this rain started…. Body no be firewood..

Body started doing me somehow and there was no light as the cold entered my Body…….i login into Nairaland to make use of the various cossy and halima the virgin Bosom and cleaveages thread but as i moved to get the vaseline i would be using , i noticed the expiry date…. The vaseline has expired just two days ago and is now hard on the human hand and smell somehow…. What a bad luck..

I didnt have money to Go to any Call girl or brothel as i never even see food chop and no money to buy new vass.. I quickly borrowed credit from my sim2 on my sony ericsson and called one of the hood girls,an ss3 girl i was teaching CRS lessons for WAEC..

I whined her head and since it was not the first time, she knew the drill and stated that she will soon be on her way…
To Be Continued…

Read the complete story from Episode 1 to end here http://muyigist.com/2017/02/13/completed-story-my-unfortunate-sx-escapades-18-episode-1-to-end/

Source: www.muyigist.com
Re: Short Story: My Unfortunate S*x Escapades (18+) Episode 1 To End by ybalogs(m): 6:19am On Feb 14, 2017
Trying to put broke guys in valentine spirit abi?

(1) (Reply)

Photo / Nairalanders Who Would Make Great Gods And Goddesses... / Madonna Vintage Nude Picture At 18 Set For Auction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.