Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency (12341 Views)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends / ''''President Buhari May Leave For Checkup If There Is Need" - Femi Adesina / Lie! Adeshina Did Not Say Buhari May Speak To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by cooljude(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
We are not serious in this country, his he doing us a favour to speak to us. He is there as a president to serve Nigerians and it is within our right to know important things concerning his well being. I wish him well but I disagree absolutely with the way information was handled about his travel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by amynature26: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Please dear lord help us as a nation.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
lol, recorded speech.

From the way they are treating this matter, it's very obvious that something is critically wrong with the president
and so this is very unconstitutional. i believe somewhere in our third-class constitution it says the VP be sworn in if the
president can no longer fulfil his duties either due to health or any other reason. i don't know what it is about this sit of presidency that somepeople can't put the citizen's first before themselves.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Chanchit: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
May!? You mean from the great beyond?

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by luvlife007: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Story for god

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by jesus500(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2017
This man deserves serious beating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by SheriffRango: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Good, meanwhile ,d meaning of bond by a nairalander PASSINGSHOT

Bond is different from borrowing, it is the proceed u get from sale of crude oil - PassingShot

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by SuperBlack: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
So they are working on his mouth and voice? I heard he used Trump to test his voice which was all lies. I wasn't surprise when it Trend on Twitter few weeks back that "Buhari Can't Talk" well, he shouldn't worry about coming back, he should just stay there. We have long forgotten about his stress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Keziehenry(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2017
endtime president grin
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
kokosin:
after him resurrect from coma?
grin grin grin grin it's not even certain oooooo. Its "he may" their usual slogan in APC.
I will, I shall, we will continue, we intend to, bla bla bla grin grin grin

This would have been an historical moment for the APC party but they messed it up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Elan83(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
criminals,, God pass una includin ur dead president/ hopeless rulers frm bckward continent!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by mario383: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Am just thinking if this country will remain abnormal for ever? This is suppose to be a country but the present leaders seemed to be like whether they are all animals. Yesterdeay, Buhari spoke to Trump, an outsider, today one animal is telling us Buhari will talk to us any moment from now. Once again, I am not a Nigerian. Going by the scruptures, I am ''of'' this world but ''not for'' this world. In the same vain, I am a Nigerians but not for Nigeria. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by ogbonti: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Presidiot Buhari is dead already. How gullible can Nigerians be? No wonder the country is so back ward. Yar'Adua 2.0 is playing before your very eyes, and you guys are feigning ignorance..... a funny race of cowards! WHERE IS THE STUPID NASS members? Serve him a notice of impeachment and watch his a $ $ a show up from the morgue!

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by mario383: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Am just thinking if this country will remain abnormal for ever? This is suppose to be a country but the present leaders seemed to be like whether they are all animals. Yesterdeay, Buhari spoke to Trump, an outsider, today one animal is telling us Buhari will talk to us any moment from now. Once again, I am not a Nigerian. Going by the scruptures, I am ''of'' this world but ''not for'' this world. In the same vain, I am a Nigerians but not for Nigeria. Tufiakwa.
This country is indeed a zoo.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by CRAPHA96(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by trinity11(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Adesina pls give us good info stop giving us things like THEM SAY & MAYBE. what kind of a spoke person is this
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by AntiWailer: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
F00lish people.

Buhari surrounded himself with plenty eediots.

Apparently he has emaciated a lot.

This is the right time to declare his health challenges and see how he can rest within the approved time allowed in the constitution.

Hoping he recovers and he is strong enough to continue and if he is not, he should resign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Zulu212: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
kokosin:
after him resurrect from coma?
grin
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2017
sekundosekundo:
We say no to a SKELETAL PRESIDENT.

Oh Lawd
LMAO
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Zulu212: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Even Adeshina is confused grin grin RIP TO the Dead
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by bkool7(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
WHAT A SAD DAY! DONALD J. TRUMP BETRAYS BIAFRA!

After "promising" them the Republic of Biafra that will commence on the 20th of January 2017, he reneged on it by not even mentioning it in his inaugural address; and today he stabbed them in their backs with a huge and sharp dagger by holding a long telephone conversation with PMB, and even ended the conversation by inviting PMB to Washington! Well, IPOB has issued a press release immediately in which they labeled their new "hero" President Trump as a coward simply because he talked with PMB! Even though I am still searching Google to check Trump's campaign promises in which he promised Biafrans a Republic, and which he also promised them not to call PMB talk less of even inviting him to Washington, all the same, I wish them GOODLUCK(EJ) in their endless journey in their wilderness! PMB is such a great leader with great moral credibility, and President Trump who is currently suffering from moral credibility and low popularity will need to associate with him to boost his own personality! Up PMB! Long live Nigeria! Long live PMB!

Cham Faliya Sharon
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by bkool7(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
WHAT A SAD DAY! DONALD J. TRUMP BETRAYS BIAFRA!

After "promising" them the Republic of Biafra that will commence on the 20th of January 2017, he reneged on it by not even mentioning it in his inaugural address; and today he stabbed them in their backs with a huge and sharp dagger by holding a long telephone conversation with PMB, and even ended the conversation by inviting PMB to Washington! Well, IPOB has issued a press release immediately in which they labeled their new "hero" President Trump as a coward simply because he talked with PMB! Even though I am still searching Google to check Trump's campaign promises in which he promised Biafrans a Republic, and which he also promised them not to call PMB talk less of even inviting him to Washington, all the same, I wish them GOODLUCK(EJ) in their endless journey in their wilderness! PMB is such a great leader with great moral credibility, and President Trump who is currently suffering from moral credibility and low popularity will need to associate with him to boost his own personality! Up PMB! Long live Nigeria! Long live PMB!

Cham Faliya Sharon
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by franklynsunny(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
We don't neeed his phone call Bt his present in Nigeria and swift actions on our economy
Stupid slowpoke
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by thonyrule(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmm....make the talking on video
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
When will this govt stop embarrassing Nigerians. Speak to Nigerians on phone? What happened to the TV?
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by ibombiz: 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari is now like an Oracle, Speak once in a while... Colossal Damage! and a big insult to the Country of Greats.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by Temptee101(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:
Thunder fire the hand and the phone he will use to speak with us angry
Not leaving out Adesina, Lie and the entire presidency

1 Like

Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by onyedika946(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
The kwaruption man himself, we r expecting a video call from u.
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by ooshinibos: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
reminds me of Yaradua
Re: Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency by PassingShot(m): 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
SheriffRango:
Good, meanwhile ,d meaning of bond by a nairalander PASSINGSHOT

Bond is different from borrowing, it is the proceed u get from sale of crude oil - PassingShot
The entertaining display of a lunatic is amusing to the onlookers, though none of them wishes to have him as a child/relative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Meet In Abuja, Seek Soft Landing For Buni, Others / President Buhari Attends Nigeria International Economic Forum In New York. Photo / Oluremi Tinubu Mourns Jimi Solanke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.