Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends (36774 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Youtube Video That Showed Gowon Released Chief. Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / 2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Entvibez(f): 2:12am On Mar 31, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-R7PedSD1WwI/Wr7N8h9eZRI/AAAAAAAATTE/lECNfi3MZmM7ezU0OeVNqj8G8-MiaAw-QCLcBGAs/s640/hilarious-throwback-photo-that-showed-saraki-and-buhari-may-never-be-friends.jpg[/img]

As the face-off between the leadership of the Senate and the Executive arm over national issues fester, some social media users have dug out a throwback picture of Buhari, Saraki and Emir of Kano praying together.

Some ridiculous Nigerians are drawing conclusions from a picture of President Muhammadu Buhari, Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II and Senate President Bukola Saraki praying at the Aso Rock Villa mosque in Abuja.

In the photo taken in the year 2015, it appeared Saraki, a former governor of Kwara State was going to beat Buhari up as he prayed. The look on the Emir’s face also appeared similar to the alleged scorn in Saraki’s face.

Fast forward to 2018, Saraki and his senator colleagues have disagreed with Buhari on the appointment of the EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu, amendment of electoral act, tagging members of the Independent People of Biafra terrorists, the Peace Corp establishment bill and other disagreements on the national appropriation bills.

Saraki has also boycotted party meetings thereby indicating that there is a discord within the party hierachy.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/see-this-hilarious-throwback-photo-that.html

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Ratello: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2018
Who needs their friendship 2019 should come quickly and these monsters thrown into the dustbin of history.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by OneCorner: 3:02am On Mar 31, 2018
saraki be like " abi make i strangle diz monkey ni" grin

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by FisifunKododada: 3:15am On Mar 31, 2018
I am not sure he is looking at Buhari. It appears he is looking at someone on the other side of Buhari.

Check the line of sight of both men (Saraki and Sanusi)

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by SOFTENGR: 4:21am On Mar 31, 2018
OneCorner:
saraki be like " abi make i strangle diz monkey ni" grin
Saraki be like: which king old idi@t com sitdown beside me?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by orunto27: 5:14am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki is a non hypocritical Artist.
Buhari is a Piece of Art being studied for framing.
A third that is not in the pics is Ekweremadu is a good Wolf.
We have a fourth, a fifth and a sixth that are important to the equation, but just observing like God. IBB, OBJ GOWON.
GOD IS IN CONTROL !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by CuriousMynd: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki be like GOD help me kill this THING

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Fesomu(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2018
The only friend he desperately needs is Tinubu.. others are surplus to requirement

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by swiz123(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki will be like

Look at this hypocrite angry....whom are you praying to

19 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Olalan(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki just can't hide his feelings about the president, but I also feel he's just too over ambitious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by wwwtortoise(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by BabyApple(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Sir were
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by AntiWailer: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Intellectually lazy brains keep jumping into conclusion without any brain work.

The passion with which they write rubbish on unconfirmed or unestablished stuffs is amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki is doing is proud, the Senate is the Last hope of the common man,checkmating the excess of the power drunk executive

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Naturalobserver(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki nd Sanusi be like "See am na, be like who wan die.Go rest u no wan gree,u wan rule by force" grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by olola4(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2018
funny men
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Inanslove(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Haba naw.....media go just d cause trouble for people.....
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Throwback: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2018
That was after the CCT trial started in 2015.
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by evanstinobbc: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2018
saraki be like why is this idiot praying to be the president, that I have ambition of, you better behave yourself
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2018
tell me which one of them there is not affiliated to corruption.
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by kingthreat(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Bullshyt. That picture was when Buhari was having serious illness. The look on the faces of those men I see is worry.
More like "Is this guy really alright? Should we get a doctor?"

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Aboguede(m): 8:31am On Mar 31, 2018
See gesture and it says more than what average people know about the Nigeria's leadership tussle

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Kennitrust(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2018
But the Buhari that we have today is not that old ooo

Please use the picture of our new Buhari.

Mbok OP

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by kevoh(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2018
FisifunKododada:
I am not sure he is looking at Buhari. It appears he is looking at someone on the other side of Buhari.

Check the line of sight of both men (Saraki and Sanusi)
Picture was taken in December 2016 and that is the King Mohammed VI of Morocco on Buhari's side and Saraki was definitely looking at Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by RexTramadol1: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Rubbish post

Assalam alaekum waramatu lahi time, no be side to side muslims dey look?

Even SLS dey look same direction

was xpectn Saraki to b holdn gun,acid or poison

JK........Just Kidding.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by whatofyou: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Actually seems they (the trio) were having a discussion in midst of prayer, a plea bargain on the S.P., with Buhari upset and rejecting the offer.
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Abam01: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Saraki saying in his mind " see yeye man were dey worry my life with CCT because him be President, by the time I use the Senate handle your mata you go know wetin do you"

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by introvertedsoul: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Thief vs Murderous Fulani THIEF
Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
oil can never mix with water
Bad egg can never mix with good egg.

Buhari be like u can do nothing.
It's called due process in "Hausa"

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends by Pain(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Ratello:
Who needs their friendship 2019 should come quickly and these monsters thrown into the dustbin of history.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay-At-Home: Vehicle Conveying Tomatoes, Set Ablaze In Enugu / Jibrin: Tinubu Is One Of The Owners Of Manchester United / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.