Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

''I Visited Buhari In London'' - Tinubu, Dismisses False Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Visited Buhari In London'' - Tinubu, Dismisses False Reports (456 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Visited Buhari In London'' - Tinubu, Dismisses False Reports by aminulive: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Jagaban dismisses false reports

National leader of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has stated that he visited president Muhammadu Buhari in London, dismissing a viral online report that he didn't.

The report that went viral on Monday, claimed that the APC leader disclaimed his visit to president Buhari in company of Chief Bisi Akande. The report quoted Tinubu as saying that he was in Ibadan on the supposed day of the meeting.

In a statement signed by Rahman Tunde, media aide to the former governor, Tinubu debunks the reports. The statement read;

"The report about the so-called denial of the visit is the handiwork of mischief- makers. I felt we should not dignify that with a response. That report beggars belief. Asiwaju Tinubu and Baba Akande were in London. The reason they travelled to the United Kingdom was to see President Buhari. And they visited him last Thursday and held discussions with him at the Abuja House in London. After the visit, the President, as a mark of respect, saw off his guests to the door.

Pictures were taken during and after the visit and released to the media by the Presidency. These pictures were international headlines. How can anybody in his or her right senses be saying there was no such visit? It's simply crazy! I can't just get it."
http://politicsngr.com/visited-buhari-london-tinubu/
cc : lalasticlala

Re: ''I Visited Buhari In London'' - Tinubu, Dismisses False Reports by Jeffrey12(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2017
ok
Re: ''I Visited Buhari In London'' - Tinubu, Dismisses False Reports by respect80(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
Kontunu
Re: ''I Visited Buhari In London'' - Tinubu, Dismisses False Reports by leofab(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2017
Yeye

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fayose – Hunger Will Kill Us If We Don’t Tackle Herdsmen Attacks Collec / PREDICT & WIN: Predict The Next Person Buhari Will Call / Xenophobia Vs Big Brother Naija (BBN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.