Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. (653 Views)

Can The Circumference Of The D**k Increase By Drugs Or Exercise? / A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy / The D*ck Was Sweet! LADY Shares After S£X Photos With Her LOVER On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Songs are known for its special way of passing one's emotion. Which song do you think lover boys/girls will help ignite the fire today; either while in the club, red carpet or under the sheets?

My choice will be: 'lady in red' for a ball dance.

'Mad over you' for grinding dance.

'annointing' by mr eazi when under the sheets smiley

the floor is open..
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
DJ snake- turn down for what cool
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
redbeans:
Songs are known for its special way of passing one's emotion. Which song do you think lover boys/girls will help ignite the fire today; either while in the club, red carpet or under the sheets?

My choice will be: 'lady in red' for a ball dance.

'Mad over you' for grinding dance.

'annointing' by mr eazi when under the sheets smiley

the floor is open..
lady in read by Chris de burgh. Makes want go to sleep
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Celine Dion - Alone
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Fernandowski(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
wIz Khalifa - promises
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by bolyviz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gidi love by banky W
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jibril659:
lady in read by Chris de burgh. Makes want go to sleep
i disagree o
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
diamonds by rihanna
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by RealDannie(m): 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Super woman by wande coal anyday cool
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Purpletee(f): 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mad over you-Runtown
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 15, 2017
The Smiths - Sing me to sleep ( its a suicide song but lovely )
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
pcguru1:
The Smiths - Sing me to sleep ( its a suicide song but lovely )

What a creepy choice for a lullaby. Hiii.
Re: Valentine Day Classic: Which Song Will You Love The D.j To Have On Repeat Today. by chiraqDemon(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Chief keef thot breaker

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Being A People's Pleaser / ‘I Regret Divorcing My Ex-husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is / How To Spot A Suicidal Person: 5 Signs Not To Ignore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.