Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

It’s Valentines Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Valentines Day (469 Views)

Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) / Show Off Your Valentines Special Pictures / Happy Valentines Day HD Images 2018 – Best Valentine’s Day Images For Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Valentines Day by Danova(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Its really funny, how I see folks of both old and young ones planning really big for Val’s day, and I’m like, its just a regular day again. Fine, they gave it a special name *rolls eyes*. Changes nothing, till I stepped out.

Ok, I woke up this morning sent a few happy Valentine messages (since its lovers day and I love my friends), got prepared for work and on my way to the busstop, Lo and behold! it was a flock of people wearing red. From students to teachers to some workers and I was like *Wawu! I never knew Valentine was this serious na?

Seated in the office now, working and the receptionist just came in with two boxes of cupcakes and trust me, I literally jumped up with an elated face with a chin to chin wide grin until I heard her screaming “its for the ladies!!!” mtcheeew, madam swerve…

As for the, engaged, married and co, it was really Valentine, as gifts and parcels were seen flying everywhere and all I had to do was bury my head in my work and my handkerchief being my run-to bestie as all I got for Valentine was CATARRH!!! instead of getting intimidated by their numerous “awwwn calls” *sighs*

I hope y’all are enjoyed or are still enjoying your Valentine so far? Don’t worry about me, I have bought another handkerchief to cry with, since this relationship people, won’t let us have peace…

Originally posted in this little blog of mine grin :
https://urbanoversabi./2017/02/14/its-valentines-day/

(1) (Reply)

Visit To The Master / Good Men Are Poor! / Please Help Me Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.