Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Internet Marketer. Tom Blaize Gabriel On Paypal Scandal Job Splendz Usman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Internet Marketer. Tom Blaize Gabriel On Paypal Scandal Job Splendz Usman (580 Views)

#endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) / Joy Odama's Death: Usman Adamu Invites Girls To His House For Sex - Cook / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Marketer. Tom Blaize Gabriel On Paypal Scandal Job Splendz Usman by Oibrahim: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
On Dec. 8th 2016 when i was traveling to Abuja, i bought $700 paypal funds from Job Splendz Usman and i paid him immediately.

Some few moments later, the owner of the paypal account that i used in receiving the $700 fund, (Michael O. Michaels) called me and said that the fund was pending and would be released in 21 days.

I called Job Splendz immediately and asked for a refund because i needed the Paypal fund immediately and couldn't wait until 21 days.

After some few hours, he refunded me and i told him that i would login and refund him the $700 immediately. He started begging that i should not refund the money, that paypal would limit his account for too much refund.

I said ok, and i agreed to help him keep the funds until 21 days.

Now, Fast Forward to 2 weeks later, just some few days before the fund was to be released , Paypal limited my friend's account and all the funds in the account were reversed back to the senders, including Job Splendz's $700.

My friend also lost some money too because all the funds in his account were reversed, including his own money. And the account was blocked.

Now this is exactly what happened.

On that particular day that i bought the $700 PayPal funds from Job Splendz, an email was sent to my friend from Paypal, claiming that the fund was from Ebay and it would be released when the buyer is satisfied with his order. (SEE SCREENSHOTS BELOW)

When my friend's Paypal account got limited, he called Paypal and they said it was because of the $700.

Paypal said the fund was from Ebay, but this guy kept arguing that it was from Fiverr.

Now this is my question;

1. If the fund was truly from Fiverr and if it was legit, why did he refuse that i refund him that day? If i had refunded him, this bullshit and embarrassment wouldn't have happened.

2. If the fund was truly from fiverr, then why was it placed on HOLD for 21 days? I have never heard that a Fiverr payment was placed on HOLD.

3. If the fund was truly from Fiverr, then why is Paypal saying it is from Ebay? Does it mean that Paypal is lying?

A lot of people are capitalizing on the screenshot Job Splendz posted of me saying I won't pay him a dime. I'm sorry that u guys feel bad about that, i only said those things out of anger.

Secondly, the money I promised to pay him was just to calm him down before the issues is resolved.

The only solution to this problem is to call paypal and ask them were the $700 came from and where it is presently.

Certainly the money is not with me, and it's not in the Paypal account of my friend (Michael O. Michael) because all the money in his account were refunded.

Judging from this story, you guys can see that this is not my fault. And i dare Job Splendz to come out and swear that this was not exactly what happened. If there is an atom of lie in this post, pls come out and say it publicly.

I will also advice some of u guys not to judge someone based on a one sided story. There are always 2 sides to a story.

Re: Internet Marketer. Tom Blaize Gabriel On Paypal Scandal Job Splendz Usman by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Whenever Fiverr wants to send you fund, they simply ask for your PayPal email and the money can be claimed and cleared by anybody with PayPal. The 700 must have been a fraudulent transaction. Fiver has no business with your money once they send it to your PayPal.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Suleiman And Stephanie: A Case Of Truth Or Blackmail? / See What This Person Posted On Her Wall / 7-month-old Girl Raped By Her Step-father In Katsina Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.