Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno (70557 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Bondesniger(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Too many ideas in my head God pls I need start up capital to start and grow them pls GOD help me let my deal come to pass as I plan
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mercyville: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Wikipedia is subject to anonymous changes and can also be unreliable.

Read the links and make your conclusion.

Ezeigbo met transsion in 2006 with the first tecno model brand T101. This was on Wikipedia before it was edited. Ezeigbo himself said so without being queried or challenged by transsion.

Ezeigbo DID NOT MANUFACTURE TECNO AND INFINIX, rather, he DESIGNED TECNO'S FIRST BRAND AND GAVE IT TO TRANSSION TO MANUFACTURE.
I AM SORRY-BUT GIVE ME WIKI LINK AND I WOULD VERIFY THROUGH THEIR REFERENCES- DO NOT ARGUE BLINDLY,SIR- THE OWNER OF TECNO DOES NOT RECOGNISE EZEIGBO BUT HE IS SURELY A RETAILER-
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2017
redcap:

Stop jumping up and down. I'm also a tecno dealer and have been in the business for quite a while.pls stop saying what you don't know. SLOT started selling tecno phones some years after Tecno market share has grown and SLOT customers keep requesting for tecno products.

You are a dealer nothing more, that does not make you an authority in investigative journalism. Read from ezeigbo himself and stop being clannish.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by krisllins(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2017
DesChyko:
If not that I've read of Tecno and Infinix (Transsion), I would have believed all of this hook, line and sinker.
actually believed until i saw this
Tecno Mobile
TecnoMobile.png
Type
Subsidiary
Industry Consumer Electronics
Founded 2006
Headquarters Hong Kong
Area served
Africa
Products Mobile phones
Parent Transsion Holdings
Website www.tecno-mobile.com
Tecno Mobile is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer. The company was started in July 2006 in Hong Kong. With its first research and development centre in Shanghai, China, Tecno Mobile was founded as Tecno Telecom Limited, but later changed its name to Transsion Holdings with Tecno Mobile serving as one of its subsidiaries. Tecno focused its business on Africa and the South Asian market. However, following market research conducted in South East Asia, Africa and Latin America, the company found that Africa was the most lucrative region.[1] As a result of this, in 2008, it stopped doing business in Asia to exclusively focus on Africa. The tecno camon c8 [2] helped the mobile phone manufacturer compete with market share of Samsung, and Apple in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:14am On Feb 15, 2017
mercyville:
I AM SORRY-BUT GIVE ME WIKI LINK AND I WOULD VERIFY THROUGH THEIR REFERENCES- DO NOT ARGUE BLINDLY,SIR- THE OWNER OF TECNO DOES NOT RECOGNISE EZEIGBO BUT HE IS SURELY A RETAILER-

Nobody is arguing blindly, stop the biase. Pls go on any media and refute what ezeigbo himself stated

http://nairametrics.com/a-story-about-the-founder-of-slot-everyone-must-read/

https://www.femtoptech.com/2016/09/how-true-could-this-be-tecno-and.html?m=1

https://newsofnigeria.com/meet-nnamdi-ezeigbo-the-owner-of-slot-tecno-and-infinix-mobile-brands/
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Guyman02: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
And senseless IPOB youths will ask this man to leave all these investments scattered in all parts of the country and move to the East to join them in their secession plan

You and IPOB again, this article is not about IPOB but about a Nigerian achiever stop derailing threads with your IPOBic little mind
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by redcap: 11:18am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

You are a dealer nothing more, that does not make you an authority in investigative journalism. Read from ezeigbo himself and stop being clannish.

Investigative journalism ko forensic journalism ni,just get busy busy with something my brother. SLOT is a big timer just like most dealers in the market I'm too busy for all these banter hence I sign off.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by TPAND(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
redcap:

The first marketer of tecno phones in Nigeria is ZENCO.even SLOT rejected tecno products when they first launched,We in computer village knows this.Zenco has become bigger than slot and most known dealers in the market because of that decision to market tecno.I stand to be corrected tho.

Thank you. Zenco was the first marketer of Tecno Phones. When Techno was launched in Burj Khalifa SLOT CEO was not even on the list of invited guest amongst the Nigerian marketers that graced the event. I don't know where this rumor that Slot Chairman owns or co-owns Tecno and Infinix
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by redcap: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:

Thank you. Zenco was the first marketer of Tecno Phones. When Techno was launched in Burj Khalifa SLOT CEO was not even on the list of invited guest amongst the Nigerian marketers that graced the event. I don't know where this rumor that Slot Chairman owns or co-owns Tecno and Infinix

Also note that all outlets of 3c HUB(techo business) belongs to zenco,FACT!...
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:

See the stupid yardstick you are using because of your envy.

https://newsofnigeria.com/meet-nnamdi-ezeigbo-the-owner-of-slot-tecno-and-infinix-mobile-brands/
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2017
redcap:

Investigative journalism ko forensic journalism ni,just get busy busy with something my brother. SLOT is a big timer just like most dealers in the market I'm too busy for all these banter hence I sign off.

Abeg sign off and do something useful to yourself. Clannish homo sapien.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2017
krisllins:

actually believed until i saw this
Tecno Mobile
TecnoMobile.png
Type
Subsidiary
Industry Consumer Electronics
Founded 2006
Headquarters Hong Kong
Area served
Africa
Products Mobile phones
Parent Transsion Holdings
Website www.tecno-mobile.com
Tecno Mobile is a Chinese mobile phone manufacturer. The company was started in July 2006 in Hong Kong. With its first research and development centre in Shanghai, China, Tecno Mobile was founded as Tecno Telecom Limited, but later changed its name to Transsion Holdings with Tecno Mobile serving as one of its subsidiaries. Tecno focused its business on Africa and the South Asian market. However, following market research conducted in South East Asia, Africa and Latin America, the company found that Africa was the most lucrative region.[1] As a result of this, in 2008, it stopped doing business in Asia to exclusively focus on Africa. The tecno camon c8 [2] helped the mobile phone manufacturer compete with market share of Samsung, and Apple in Africa.

What brand of 'TECNO' were they selling before 2006?

Why did they focus on Africa alone after the 2006 success?

I read from BOTH SIDES to BALANCE THE STORY

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by anthoniosp(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I didn't say tecno ..Before tecno they had other generation 1 phone they sold in China before the coming of android
mind you they were formed after techno wanted to expand..first off..techno was aided by bird to make its first phone, after which they introduced 2 sims, it was when techno ventured into android that the group was formed to help it expand, where other top Chinese giants bought shares and had to take over a large percent of the groups ides and operations
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by redcap: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2017
For doubting thomases

Tecno Partners Local Company To Tackle Counterfeiting Products
BUSAYO
1 APR 2013
Chinese mobile phone manufacturing company, Tecno, has further strengthen its partnership with Zenco Communications Limited to allow exclusive distribution and marketing of its phones in the fast-growing mobile market in Lagos, Nigeria.

This was revealed at the launching of the Zenco Plaza at famous Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos recently. The plaza will serve as a one-stop shop for all manufactured Tecno phones to avoid buying fake.

According to the Deputy General Manager Tecno Telecoms, Chidi Okonkwo, Tecno is already working with relevant agencies of government such as Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) and other stakeholders to ensure that the ugly menace is reduced to its minimum.

He expressed enthusiasm over the partnership with Zenco and his company’s achievement in the Nigerian mobile phone market especially in the last quarter of 2012.

He noted that the partnership with Zenco is part of his company’s commitment to meet the yearnings of its customers across the country so that its products are readily accessible.

“Nigeria market, for us, is a major market in Africa and we are doing everything possible to ensure that our customers have maximum value for their money,” he said.

Speaking on the new partnership, Zenco Communications Managing Director, Cletus Oragwa, said Tecno range of products remained reliable, user friendly and durable.

“We are happy to partner Tecno Telecoms Limited, makers of all range of Tecno Phones. As you know the company is a global leader in dual SIM manufacturing, we are therefore excited to associate with them and will ensure that Tecno products get to all our customers within the nooks and crannies of Nigeria especially in Lagos,” he said.

Oragwa, who pointed out that his company has been in partnership with Tecno since 2007 said he is certain that the company will take the lead as the preferred phone company in next five years.

“We met Tecno in 2007 and we saw a lot of potentials in them. Today, we are happy that through its innovative product development, the company has become the sector leader especially in dual SIM phone range and will definitely take over the mobile phone market in the next five years,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/venturesafrica.com/tecno-partners-with-local-company-to-tackle-counterfeiting-products/amp/
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Temysteve(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2017
Need some xplanation ooo, i taught Tecno phone was owned by chinese. How come its nw a Nigeria owner
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by kings09(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
De there make pant de wear u. How z it ur aproko biz on how sum1 chooses to make money.

Beta go n work harder @ ur zombie peanut job cos it seems dat one no pay u again. See person wey de sensible yet de manage on top "pay per post" job.

But wait oo. E don tey I see ur comment for politics section. Be like say dem don sack u. Chai. grin. I for say, no wonder over_uselessness de worry u. cheesy
martineverest:
typical example of senseless nigerian youth
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
redcap:
For doubting thomases

Tecno Partners Local Company To Tackle Counterfeiting Products
BUSAYO
1 APR 2013
Chinese mobile phone manufacturing company, Tecno, has further strengthen its partnership with Zenco Communications Limited to allow exclusive distribution and marketing of its phones in the fast-growing mobile market in Lagos, Nigeria.

This was revealed at the launching of the Zenco Plaza at famous Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos recently. The plaza will serve as a one-stop shop for all manufactured Tecno phones to avoid buying fake.

According to the Deputy General Manager Tecno Telecoms, Chidi Okonkwo, Tecno is already working with relevant agencies of government such as Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) and other stakeholders to ensure that the ugly menace is reduced to its minimum.

He expressed enthusiasm over the partnership with Zenco and his company’s achievement in the Nigerian mobile phone market especially in the last quarter of 2012.

He noted that the partnership with Zenco is part of his company’s commitment to meet the yearnings of its customers across the country so that its products are readily accessible.

“Nigeria market, for us, is a major market in Africa and we are doing everything possible to ensure that our customers have maximum value for their money,” he said.

Speaking on the new partnership, Zenco Communications Managing Director, Cletus Oragwa, said Tecno range of products remained reliable, user friendly and durable.

“We are happy to partner Tecno Telecoms Limited, makers of all range of Tecno Phones. As you know the company is a global leader in dual SIM manufacturing, we are therefore excited to associate with them and will ensure that Tecno products get to all our customers within the nooks and crannies of Nigeria especially in Lagos,” he said.

Oragwa, who pointed out that his company has been in partnership with Tecno since 2007 said he is certain that the company will take the lead as the preferred phone company in next five years.

“We met Tecno in 2007 and we saw a lot of potentials in them. Today, we are happy that through its innovative product development, the company has become the sector leader especially in dual SIM phone range and will definitely take over the mobile phone market in the next five years,” he said.

https://www.google.com/amp/venturesafrica.com/tecno-partners-with-local-company-to-tackle-counterfeiting-products/amp/

This partnership was after ezeigbo met with them in 2006. You have made no point.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Abdulazeez007(m): 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Let me grant you and Abdulazeez007 a free lesson this morning...

1)If there's Biafra today, there will be terms of separation internationally monitored, supervised & implemented...

2)Biafra will become NEWEST ECOWAS country at birth with FREE ENTRY, FREE MOVEMENT, FREE EXIT, FREE BUSINESS ECONOMY and other FREEBIES associated with the union members... meaning irrespective of residential aboard, there business interests is guaranteed and protected wink

3)As at today, there businesses are scattered in many African countries and they are dominant in some sectors in those countries eg motor parts in Ivory coast etc... meaning businesses isn't determined by your colour or tribe but what's in your skull and pocket...

4)So NOBODY will leave ANYTHING for ANYBODY if there's Biafra today and there's choice of nationality cum nationalization for all till tomorrow...STOP THE LIES...STOP CELEBRATING IGNORANCE...STOP THE HATRED... STOP BIAFRAPHOBIA...FACE YOUR LIFE; ALLOW OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIVES...
I guess youve bought the BIAFRAN passport which kanu brought for yu guys.
He,wife and children didnt use whilst they travelled abroad)
The oil you guys are dying for has depreciated, brother people are now into agriculture
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
SLOT as a company is different from brands e.g TECNO and infinix, that are manufactured by transsion. Ezeigbo the. CEO of slot aided in the development of TECNO and infinix in 2006. T101 was his design which was manufactureed by transsion. There has been development over the years. Ezeigbo did not tell them to make substandard.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
anthoniosp:
mind you they were formed after techno wanted to expand..first off..techno was aided by bird to make its first phone, after which they introduced 2 sims, it was when techno ventured into android that the group was formed to help it expand, where other top Chinese giants bought shares and had to take over a large percent of the groups ides and operations

Please stop telling me hogwash, I know too much about transmission holdings ..tell that to people that play MMM abeg
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by xynerise: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
olaitoro:

Microstation is also owned by an Igbo man smiley

Fact!

Wrong!
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by DrSleekQas(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
harsh reality most successful people won't tell u what they do in the other room to attain success... nice one though
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Before you get to spread your falsehood to innocent lots, please kindly make a research on South Sudan and Sudan. Una go hear wee. Ecowas my foot!

ok
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Abdulazeez007:

I guess youve bought the BIAFRAN passport which kanu brought for yu guys.
He,wife and children didnt use whilst they travelled abroad)
The oil you guys are dying for has depreciated, brother people are now into agriculture

ok
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by sse4u: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
impressive and encouraging..
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Amenphx: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Great one, great effort and the blessings of God at work.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
d op is going gaga

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mercyville: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Nobody is arguing blindly, stop the biase. Pls go on any media and refute what ezeigbo himself stated

https://www.femtoptech.com/2016/09/how-true-could-this-be-tecno-and.html?m=1

ANYBODY CAN SAY HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA BUT IS IT VERIFIABLE-I AM SORRY THIS IS AN UNCLAD FALSEHOOD-THIS IS A MEDIA AND YOU AND HE HAVE BEEN REFUTED WITH FACTS-
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by seifini(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
I adore him,but for crying out loud,he is not the owner of Infinix and Tecno,partnering isn't owning. Where these people get their facts from sef?And wiki is there with open arms.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ryabcool:
they are owning telecoms companies, oil blocks and other things you don't know about. Ndo

The chairman of mtn is Paschal Dozie.
Which Telecom do you own aside a drowning Glo being financed by IBB money?

Other groups own oil blocks but I tell you, you don't need brains to own oil blocs in Nigeria. Just be corrupt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
then,u are dumber than ever.......have u ever imagined dangote selling products that directly competes with his in his stores?...or microsoft CEO selling apple products in their stores?

Guy, tecno (and infinix) are the brainchild of ezeigbo, he even co-owns it the last time I checked. Transsion was the company that manufactured tecno by the advise and design of ezeigbo. He may have later sold his ownership to the company. So keep your "transsion staff" whatever.

He conceived and designed them, but to be successful, he had to go to a company that has the funds.
And yes, he started out life by selling phones of different brands, so, why will he stop all of a sudden cos he designed two of them?
Do you have biz sense at all?
Dangote indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I didn't say tecno ..Before tecno they had other generation 1 phone they sold in China before the coming of android

And we are talking of techno.
Why not allow Transsion crew to debunk this two year old documentary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Business Ideas For 2013 / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.