Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day (1251 Views)

Tailor Sponsors Girlfriend In University, She Gets Pregnant For Course Mate / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Today was fun and filled with shock and emotions when a lady in my class )oyindamola) was proposed to by her fiancé.
So, it goes thus" we were in class and towards the last 30minutes we noticed my class rep passed a red paper to our lecturer and he whispered some stuffs to his ear.....
No one knew what was happening until arpund twenty minutes to go the man called the lecture off and mentioned the lady's name written on the paper and scolded her that she has a case with him...... He invited her to d podium and told all of us in class to seat and don't move an inch........ Then he walked out and this girls ex bf (now fiancé) enter and shocked d hell out of all of us. He PROPOSED. And she said YES
It was more of a shocker to me as I'm not really d emotional and even the talking type in class. I had to make a video and some shots were taken there on and guess what there was a large roar in class
below are d pix of the event.

This all happened in OAU at AUD1 law students part4
Mod pls do d needful

1 Like

Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pishure
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Am very glad the lecturer understood.. If it were some lecturers they will fling the paper away and not even giv u any audience

1 Like

Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by CentaurXLV(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:
Am very glad the lecturer understood.. If it were some lecturers they will fling the paper away and not even giv u any audience

Ikr? grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by Akposb(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
A great day for the lady indeed and may their relationship be blessed.
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by Epositive(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
nice one.... i hope it won't affect ur education..

"there is time for everything"
#actright #positivevibes
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by IamLEGEND1: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
All these law students wey go dey dress in black & white every time,una be cultists?
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:
we sef get craze lecturers wey u no fit near tell that kind thing
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Epositive:
nice one.... i hope it won't affect ur education..

"there is time for everything"

#actright
#positivevibes
Baba nobi me won propose oo na my class mate them propose to
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by queencalipso(f): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Haa!! Op which kind phone you use snap the pics undecided

Happy married life to the intending couple.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by Young03(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
supposed ex boyfriend
mtcheew..she only said yes to avoid shame
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
More pic

Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
queencalipso:
Haa!! Op which kind phone you use snap the pics undecided

Happy married life to the intending couple.
iPhone ma, its a video so I screenshot pics from iT
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by CentaurXLV(m): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oau students and their rowdiness tho'. grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Young03:
supposed ex boyfriend

mtcheew..she only said yes to avoid shame
I doubt that bro..... There are lotta peeps married in my class
One even when we were in part3 at 19 married a soldier she has a kid and she's doing good now
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by dingbang(m): 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
CentaurXLV:

Ikr? grin
lol...
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by tourphland(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by rawpadgin(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2017
her ex came back and proposed
what about the present boyfriend?
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by koolet: 6:15am On Feb 20, 2017
rawpadgin:
her ex came back and proposed
what about the present boyfriend?
why you dey fall my hand now
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by rawpadgin(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2017
koolet:
why you dey fall my hand now
are u ok bro?
how i take fall ur hand
Re: Shocking Proposal To My Law Course Mate At OAU On Vals Day by Azeequeen(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Thank God for the lecturer

If to say na one oversabi lecturer,you don fail that course be that...No argument

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Feels Bad L Didnt Kiss Him Back / How To Spot A 'HOE' / Hot Video: See How Naija Lady Setting Instagram On Fire With Her Big Bottom.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.