Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Trump Really Commended Buhari On Phone, Osibanjo Confirms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Really Commended Buhari On Phone, Osibanjo Confirms (473 Views)

'We Are Not Lazy,' Nigerian Youths Slam President Buhari On Social Media - CNN / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Really Commended Buhari On Phone, Osibanjo Confirms by 1998MANJOJO: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
at the meeting that is going on now in niger delta region,the acting president after praising governor rochas okorocha tipped in that president trump commended buhari for anti-corruption and anti-terrorism war.it is a pity that our president we've not seen for more than two weeks spoke to trump.our president is hail and hearty and yet he refuses to show the nation some video clips of himself to confirm it.i dnt knw what nigeria is turning into,i hope he is well and sound because i want buhari to contest and win 2019 elections,he is really a father to all nigerians at large.pls come back our president,the country and beyond has missed you so much.
Re: Trump Really Commended Buhari On Phone, Osibanjo Confirms by Teacher1776(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Osibanjo has not told us he has spoken with his direct boost, almost one month since he left. He has been acting president for almost one month. Yet he didn't think it was necessary to personally speak with Mr President. This man is not even fit to lead. Acting President Indeed!
Re: Trump Really Commended Buhari On Phone, Osibanjo Confirms by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
which of the trump
Re: Trump Really Commended Buhari On Phone, Osibanjo Confirms by NeedGiftcards(m): 7:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
They still won't believe o..the haters won't believe.

If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me

(1) (Reply)

Our People Are Being Killed / Court Orders Police To Pay N20million For Assaulting Lawyer In Owerri / This Is What I Saw On FB, South Africans Attacking Other African Nationals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.