Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) (36555 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Celebritieslife: 12:49am On Feb 15, 2017
Davido Gives His Little Baby Girl Imade, Bunch Of A One Thousand Naira Notes And A Flower As Val Gift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je9M__ogYB0

1 Like

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by softwerk(f): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2017
And this made front page?! shocked

So what now happened after he gave her the money did it reduce the price of a bag of rice in the market?!

Abeg let us hear word!

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2017
small boy in the making

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2017
See money wey people dey find. God!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Ever8054: 2:03am On Feb 15, 2017
and me dey here dey pray make my bet9ja slip of 11k no cut...

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by integritylady(f): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2017
like seriously, wetin she go use d money buy what will she use it for? God I need your blessings

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by youngberry001(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2017
he wan spoiled dis little cute girl cry

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by 9jaCelebsVids: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Money is really good. Watch the full video below and see the picture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdOgIRBLi98

Davido Having Fun With His Daughter, Girlfriend & Baby Mama Sophia As He Throw A Valentine Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haCIvwDPhmo
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by slawomir: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2017
ok
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by damosky12(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2017
softwerk:
And this made front page?! shocked

So what now happened after he gave her the money did it reduce the price of a bag of rice in the market?!

Abeg let us hear word!

SECONDED AND FOURTHED.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Jeffrey12(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Money weh deh go collect her later... All those wan na for show up..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by kateskitty(f): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Rubbish
What do kids know about money
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Mouthgag: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by jojothegreat(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Good living
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Hmm
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Zikkyfuse(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by fuckboys: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
mynd i see your handwork angry
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by damosky12(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Jsimi1:
Life is all about the money

Really?
Can you pause for a minute and receive sense?

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by Airforce1(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
The baby mama don hammer
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by LIBSocials: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Wetin she fit buy?
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by lilyheaven: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Her mum will save the naira for her,
Meanwhile, she can play with the flower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
Really

Money for what ?
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by wolesmile(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
So how the hell does this find its way to the front page? Like seriously, is this news?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by mybestlove(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
When I was small my teacher told me that children should not be given money but I grew up to see children demanding money. Please don't let the girl like money like the papa but, I pray she makes more money than the papa.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by cagufevd: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by sathel(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
meaningless
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by MrGreenMavro: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
grin

This gal go like money...but those that give a F.UCK go F.uck ha without giving her money grin grin
Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
That was sophie's monthly allowance N250k grin grin grin grin grin grin Imade counting to see if its complete grin grin grin grin grin grin cus the last time daddy sent money, there was a shortage of pampers

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Valentine's Gift To His Daughter, Imade: Naira Notes & Flower (Pics) by petsey(m): 9:24am On Feb 15, 2017
God no forget me oooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay-Z Resembles Man in 1939 Picture / Ruth Eze's Boyfriend Gifts Her G-Wagon (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Enjoy Valentine Vacation In Maldives (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.