Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

NEWS NUGGET- I Did Not Travel To See Buhari – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS NUGGET- I Did Not Travel To See Buhari – Tinubu (859 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari, Tinubu And Bisi Akande Laugh Out Loud As They Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Chieftains In Closed Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NEWS NUGGET- I Did Not Travel To See Buhari – Tinubu by IYANGBALI: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Sen.Bola Ahmed Tinubu the APC leader has refuted reports and claims circulating in the media that he and Bisi Akande the chairman APC Board of Trustees paid a courtesy visit to Buhari in London

Sen.Bola Ahmed Tinubu the APC leader has refuted reports and claims circulating in the media that he and Bisi Akande the chairman APC Board of Trustees paid a courtesy visit to Buhari in London. Tinubu stated this at his Bourdillon residence Ikoyi yesterday.

He said he was surprised and aghast to see his pictures alongside of Bisis Akande and Buhari. he stated that he was at ibadan on the said day to attend to some personal matters and came back to Lagos the following day only to be surprised with the news all over the media.
“I did not travel to London or anywhere outside the country” quoted Tinubu.

What surprised me most was the pictures published and spreading all over the social media showing myself and Akande with buhari in London. I didnt travel out of the country so the question is where did these pictures emanate from?

Lagos Herald
Re: NEWS NUGGET- I Did Not Travel To See Buhari – Tinubu by HungerBAD: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2017
Crap.

6 Likes

Re: NEWS NUGGET- I Did Not Travel To See Buhari – Tinubu by casttlebarbz(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2017
maybe u are one of the crazy oneS he was talking about

am sure someone is coming to close this useless thread
Re: NEWS NUGGET- I Did Not Travel To See Buhari – Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Nnandi Kanu Case Now On .. Nyako Ruling In Favour Of Nnandi Kanu No Case Against / Female Cadets In NDA Doing Better Than Their Male Counterparts / I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.