Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU (863 Views)

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Ibrahim Garba Confirms That Dino Melaye Graduated From ABU In The Year 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2017
still insist he never graduated from the University cos he bribed his HOD to obtain a fake transcript which he had been using and More so he only had a faked statement of result not a Certificate...

And how come a reputable school called ABU will allow a P8 in geography to study geography in their institution.. He has been bribing his ways since he was in his mother's womb

1 Like

Re: I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU by Day169: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Hehe.. I think that the university knew what it was doing, or that Dino didn't know what he was doing.
That's why his statement of results read "Bachelor of Arts" in Geography!
Re: I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Whether it reads BA or BSC will they allow P8 in English and geography to study BSC geography
Re: I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU by Scream(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol...someone used everything but brain to get a third class certificate
Re: I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU by kiyosaki1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
still insist he never graduated from the University cos he bribed his HOD to obtain a fake transcript which he had been using and More so he only had a faked statement of result not a Certificate...

And how come a reputable school called ABU will allow a P8 in geography to study geography in their institution.. He has been bribing his ways since he was in his mother's womb
Please stop this campaign of pull him down.What evidence do you have to be spewing this gibberish except what SR put on their page which we all know may be lie,please kindly go to the school and painstakingly cross check all the evidence before beating your chest about how sure you are
Re: I Insist Dino Never Graduated From ABU by Sketchandcraft(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
kiyosaki1:
Please stop this campaign of pull him down.What evidence do you have to be spewing this gibberish except what SR put on their page which we all know may be lie,please kindly go to the school and painstakingly cross check all the evidence before beating your chest about how sure you are
then it cost him nothing to pull himself up by showing us his authentic certificate...

(1) (Reply)

Advise For Efe #bbnaija” — By Reno Omokri / Why Do APC Govt Always Lie To Nigerians-we Dont Believe In This Govt Again (pic) / MASSOB Visits Arewa, Insist On Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.