Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By (990 Views)

Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Buhari Media Center,Abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by Purplebirdrep: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Buhari Media Center,Abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng

The revelation of the Buhari's Propaganda mill predated the post of Mr Farooq who took to his Facebook page to give some tips about what goes on about the hatchet job as stated below.

"Buhari’s Government of No Substance and Propaganda. By Farooq. PhD
In trying to verify the accuracy of the odd appointment letter I posted here yesterday, I discovered that President Buhari actually has 9, not 6, media aides, all of whom also have a retinue of personal aides.

The presidential media aides are Femi Adesina (Special Adviser, Media & Publicity); Garba Shehu (Senior Special Assistant, Media & Publicity); Tolu Ogunlesi (Special Assistant, Digital & New Media); Lauretta Onochie (Personal Assistant, Social Media); Bashir Ahmad (Personal Assistant, New media); Sha’aban Sharada (Personal Assistant, Broadcast Media); Naziru Muhammed (Personal Assistant, TV Documentary); Sunday Aghaeze (Personal Assistant, Photography); and Bayo Omoboriowo (Personal Assistant/ President’s Photographer).

In addition, the president has about 40 paid journalists, bloggers, media analysts, commentators (whose names I have but will leave out for now), working under the Buhari Media Centre (BMC) in Utako, Abuja. The BMC is a well-furnished one-storey building with expansive premises. It has security guards, clerks, and cashiers. The team members are paid a monthly allowance of between N200,000 and N250,000.
They are mandated to react to all media contents critical of the president, write favorable news items for the president, and attack/demonize/smear people critical of the president. They also work with government agencies such as the EFCC to push narratives to deflect attention from the ineptitude of the government.

They work behind the scenes and use pen names in extended articles, and pseudonyms on social media. Almost all the members of the APC Presidential Campaign Media Directorate operate from the BMC, with the exception of those with appointments. And this excludes Lai Mohammad’s well-oiled lie squad.

When a government takes propaganda and mind-management this seriously, you know it’s not ready to change. Good deeds are their own PR. It is when people determine that they don’t want to do good deeds that they resort to mindless propaganda. If only they invested and expended as much energy in managing the economy as they do in propaganda, we won’t be where we are. I have more, but I will stop here for now. By the way, that appointment letter is authentic".

Based on the post above, as stated by Mr Farooq, one will wonder if Buhari's government can ever make any headway because he dwell and invest more in the business of Propaganda rather than business of governance, the Media Propaganda Center hosts young people who are supposed to be useful serving their father's land in various capacity other than doing dirty political Propaganda jobs.

According to the information available to the WAILERSNG, the Buhari's cretins works in a well coordinated manner with some selected media houses anytime they want to dish out falsehood. For instance, many of them are handlers of Social Media accounts of government agencies.
Anytime they need to push out their propaganda, the information is first shared via the official handle of government agency, the selected media, both online and traditional quickly pick the story for publication, then the hustler boys and girls takes to social media to amplify such propaganda.

The new revelation has angered ordinary Nigerians who have now took it upon themselves to dig deeper to investigate the Buhari's Propaganda Mill, its location and the list of those involved. It won't take much time before every details of the BMC is further exposed to all Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by sekundosekundo: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2017
No wonder Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob madridguy APCmyheart passingShot Qmerit AlhajiSpray omenkalives are always defending PMB.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by JacksonD7: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2017
Some of them are on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by JacksonD7: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2017
sekundosekundo:
No wonder Sarrki NgeneUkwenu Omenka ISTANDWITHBUHAR psalmsjob madridguy APCmyheart passingShot Qmerit AlhajiSpray omenkalives are always defending PMB.

My brother you are very observant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by psalmsjob: 2:23am On Feb 17, 2017
It is actually a propaganda to say another person is using propagandagrin

I just missed out on a Buhari pay to 56 people! So I'm still waiting for my "real" pay cheque for supporting Buhari although I get my allowances promptly anytime another corrupt person is exposed and prosecuted and wailers cry then I get a raisegrin

SaiBaba then, now and always! grin
Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by psalmsjob: 2:26am On Feb 17, 2017
sekundosekundo:

It is actually a propaganda to say another person is using propagandagrin

I just missed out on a Buhari pay to 56 people! So I'm still waiting for my "real" pay cheque for supporting Buhari although I get my allowances promptly anytime another corrupt person is exposed and prosecuted and wailers cry then I get a raisegrin

SaiBaba then, now and always! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by Jabioro: 2:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Well well well!!!
Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by dheespectre: 4:38am On Feb 17, 2017
b
Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by ivandragon: 5:03am On Feb 17, 2017
its actually not a bad idea to have such organisation, but this one has 2 major defects...

1. it is populated by Social Media Idiots who do more harm than good to PMB's image. They are slow upstairs, lack decorum & more of rumbling misdirected infants than mature intellectual minds;

2. this regime is an 'escalating' failure so far, so there is really nothing to 'disseminate' aside from falsehood & insults.
Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Samething as PDP social team which earn 80k, while the leader of the team smiles home with Millions grin grin

Nigeria Youths grin
Re: Buhari Media Center,abuja. Full Details Of What Goes On There. - Thewailersng By by Trumpism: 5:52am On Feb 17, 2017
If this report is true, it then means Nigerians must do the needful again in 2019.

One of the reasons I don't like commenting on Nairaland is because of the insults. No matter the facts and sense in what one is saying, some people will still insult you expecially when they don't have facts, playing emotion card instead of reason.

The only strategy the said BMC is using is to compare the past to the present instead of setting the pace. Retrogresive governance instead of imaginative governance.

People don't know why Trumpism account was created but in due time, I shall take a position, for now I remain neutral. When the time comes I know how to deal with Buhari within the United Nations, United States, United Kingdom, Arab Leaque, World Trade Organisation because Buhari's protectionist trade policy contradicts the country's signature to the General Agreement on Trade and Tariff in 1994.

Again, Buhari's foreign towards the East is still something hindering his lobbyists in the West from getting the needed attention from Washinton DC to Brussel.

When the time comes, I know what to do.

It took some APC strategists to hire AKPDA, a consultancy firm owned by David Axelrod who was Chief Stretegist to former President Obama to change America's support for Jonathan.

I will not reveal much untill the time comes.

Like I said earlier, I remain neutral for now.

If you like call me wailler or zombie or insult me, I don't care, when the times, I will lead international coalition in favour or against of anybody or party.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Queries Lai Mohammed: How Can You Raise Only N620k From Culture Sector? / Former Rivers House Leader Declares Gubernatorial Ambition In 2019 / FG Tompolo Is Innocent. Use Him To Bring Peace In Niger Delta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.