Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. (5170 Views)

Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna / I Will Only Pay Fees Of Students Studying Sciences - Wike Reacts To Protests / Wike Reacts To Amaechi's Award Rejection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by obo389(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has berated the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state for organizing another stakeholders meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, a day after the town hall meeting held in Government House.
Governor Wike expressed his displeasure while receiving leaders of the APC from Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local government area led by Chief Ofili Enebeli, who were defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The Governor said the meeting which was organized by the leaders of the APC in the state was ill-conceived and aimed at further straining the peace in the state.
He also said he felt a level of satisfaction seeing former Governor Rotimi Amaechi return to Government House after allegedly leaving it in shambles.
Governor Nyesom Wike said he would not be deterred from his promise to continue to develop Rivers State.
“Since the Acting President began his tour of the Niger-Delta, this is the first time he will be sleeping in a state. This is the first time he will be passing a night outside his region. What does that tell you. It means Rivers state is safe.
“But you know Satan will never sleep. Lucifer will always stay awake. Anywhere Satan sees light, he will always want to turn it into darkness.
“You are all aware that the Acting President came and held a stakeholders meeting with all of us irrespective of affiliations. Even the Minister of Transportation was there. But as you know, chameleon will always be a chameleon.
“Just because the Acting President decided to stay in Rivers state Lucifer went on rampage. I had no problem with the fact that Prof. Osinbajo wanted to hold a meeting with his party member. They are all members of APC but I was surprised that a meeting they tagged APC stakeholders meeting turned out to be something else.
“They left what they gathered for and started making demands for the people of Rivers state. Who sent them?
“If I were them, they should go for psychiatric test. I have never been treated by a psychiatrist. I don’t even have one as my Doctor but when your personal Doctor is a psychiatrist, then you should know there is a problem.
“I don’t want to talk about what his boys (Dakuku Peterside and Magnus Abe) were saying but I was happy for one thing. I was happy that the Minister of Transportation could not believe his eyes when he came into Government House. It was like a paradise. When he came to the Presidential lodge, he couldn’t believe it.
“Remember this was a man who said over his dead body will I become a Governor but he entered my car, my 7 BMW series with the acting president.
Chairman of the PDP in Rivers State, Felix Obuah assured the new defectors of equal rights in the party.
Source :http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/15/amaechi-lucifer-psychiatric-patient-wike-reacts-apc-meeting-osinbajo/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by nickxtra(m): 9:39am On Feb 15, 2017
obo389:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has berated the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the state for organizing another stakeholders meeting with Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, a day after the town hall meeting held in Government House.
Governor Wike expressed his displeasure while receiving leaders of the APC from Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Local government area led by Chief Ofili Enebeli, who were defecting to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The Governor said the meeting which was organized by the leaders of the APC in the state was ill-conceived and aimed at further straining the peace in the state.
He also said he felt a level of satisfaction seeing former Governor Rotimi Amaechi return to Government House after allegedly leaving it in shambles.
Governor Nyesom Wike said he would not be deterred from his promise to continue to develop Rivers State.
“Since the Acting President began his tour of the Niger-Delta, this is the first time he will be sleeping in a state. This is the first time he will be passing a night outside his region. What does that tell you. It means Rivers state is safe.
“But you know Satan will never sleep. Lucifer will always stay awake. Anywhere Satan sees light, he will always want to turn it into darkness.
“You are all aware that the Acting President came and held a stakeholders meeting with all of us irrespective of affiliations. Even the Minister of Transportation was there. But as you know, chameleon will always be a chameleon.
“Just because the Acting President decided to stay in Rivers state Lucifer went on rampage. I had no problem with the fact that Prof. Osinbajo wanted to hold a meeting with his party member. They are all members of APC but I was surprised that a meeting they tagged APC stakeholders meeting turned out to be something else.
“They left what they gathered for and started making demands for the people of Rivers state. Who sent them?
“If I were them, they should go for psychiatric test. I have never been treated by a psychiatrist. I don’t even have one as my Doctor but when your personal Doctor is a psychiatrist, then you should know there is a problem.
“I don’t want to talk about what his boys (Dakuku Peterside and Magnus Abe) were saying but I was happy for one thing. I was happy that the Minister of Transportation could not believe his eyes when he came into Government House. It was like a paradise. When he came to the Presidential lodge, he couldn’t believe it.
“Remember this was a man who said over his dead body will I become a Governor but he entered my car, my 7 BMW series with the acting president.
Chairman of the PDP in Rivers State, Felix Obuah assured the new defectors of equal rights in the party.
Source :http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/15/amaechi-lucifer-psychiatric-patient-wike-reacts-apc-meeting-osinbajo/
It is not your car. The car belongs to the people of Rivers State

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2017
cop killer, blood sucker, GEJ deceiver, judge briber, hate spreader, brazen liar and a trash talker.....

13 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Baawaa(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Wike,what is your problem if APC in River State had meeting with the Acting President

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by omenkaLives(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
cop killer, blood sucker, GEJ deceiver, judge briber, hate spreader, brazen liar and a trash talker.....
Nyiesome Ezemo Wike- in case yall wondering who this gentleman just described. wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2017
omenkaLives:
Nyiesome Ezemo Wike- in case yall wondering who this gentleman just described. wink
Yes sir .

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
Are these what you can pick out from this informative piece from Wike? I am suspecting your alter ego is Amaechi the Lucifer. May you live long to see Wike till 2023 ........Amen!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2017
tomakint:

Are these what you can pick out from this informative piece from Wike? I am suspecting your alter ego is Amaechi the Lucifer. May you live long to see Wike till 2023 ........Amen!
it is only birds of the same plumule that flock together.....like attracts like. I can never be attracted to an epitome of evil like Wike. I rather die with a Lucifer like Amaechi who ensured peace and order in River while he governed than go to heaven with St Wike who brought sorrow, tears and blood to Rivers; fed GEJ with blatant lies that constipated his presidency....not even Jesus if he comes as an ikwere will rule Rivers beyond 2019 ,God forgives my blasphemy. If wike likes let him join APC and even become a Buhari. Wait and see.

4 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
it is only birds of the same plumule that flock together.....like attracts like. I can never be attracted to an epitome of evil like Wike. I rather die with a Lucifer like Amaechi who ensured peace and order in River while he governed than go to heaven with St Wike who brought sorrow, tears and blood to Rivers; fed GEJ with blatant lies that constipated his presidency....not even Jesus if he comes as an ikwere will rule Rivers beyond 2019 ,God forgives my blasphemy. If wike likes let him join APC and even become a Buhari. Wait and see.
Congratulations on your made up conviction. None of my business but solely yours.......Wike till 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 10:21am On Feb 15, 2017
tomakint:

Congratulations on your made up conviction. None of my business but solely yours.......Wike till 2023.
made up? I don vex sef..2019 too far. Saturday here Wike's Requiem starts. all you efulefu Igbos should go and prepare and let's meet on Saturday and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by ddippset(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2017
Lol, e pain Wike.

5 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by ddippset(m): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Any rivers indigene knows that if Amaechi is Abacha, Wike is Idi amin. If Amaechi is a scorpion, Wike is a snake. If Amaechi is a demon, Wike is the devil himself. True rivers people know this, there's no need to pretend about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by djeasy(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2017
I dont know why u ppl hate wike. He remains the best Governor Of River State. i am from River State and I LIVE THERE NOW. He is doing well.
Amaech and co. Are only enving him because he has won the heart of his people (The peoples Governor)

He is even Developing the Communities that refused to vote him.

3 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
No go die cos of Wike o,he would be our Gov till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by ddippset(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2017
djeasy:
I dont know why u ppl hate wike. He remains the best Governor Of River State. i am from River State and I LIVE THERE NOW. He is doing well.
Amaech and co. Are only enving him because he has won the heart of his people (The peoples Governor)

lol @ best governor of rivers state. The joke of the century, infact the joke of humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
made up? I don vex sef..2019 too far. Saturday here Wike's Requiem starts. all you efulefu Igbos should go and prepare and let's meet on Saturday and beyond.
I can only pity your body, soul and spirit in advance if you think APC stands a chance in Rivers come this Saturday. APC had succeeded in making life difficult for the people they claimed would liberate from "poverty" what type of human being are you still chanting APC...... undecided if you like go to Rivers and misbehave, your cup of tea.

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
God preserves us till then.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why are you begging him not to die when it is crystal clear that he wants to die for the bastard Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 10:52am On Feb 15, 2017
tomakint:

I can only pity your body, soul and spirit in advance if you think APC stands a chance in Rivers come this Saturday. APC had succeeded in making life difficult for the people they claimed would liberate from "poverty" what type of human being are you still chanting APC...... undecided if you like go to Rivers and misbehave, your cup of tea.
didn't you efulefus said APC won't get a seat few weeks ago in Rivers? didn't we give you and Wike bloody noses? APC is better than PDP hence Nigeria voted the poverty inducing nest of killers whose philosophy is " stealing is no corruption" out in 2015 and in 2016 gubies. A shameless set of rogues that steal raw cash like $ 9.3m and keep it at home only to pay poor Igbos like you peanut from their (Igbos') looted destiny to start shouting' recession , buhali and other incoherent poppycocks!

3 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Babacele: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2017
ddippset:
Any rivers indigene knows that if Amaechi is Abacha, Wike is Idi amin. If Amaechi is a scorpion, Wike is a snake. If Amaechi is a demon, Wike is the devil himself. True rivers people know this, there's no need to pretend about it.
bros u dey mind them? just wait till 2018...Wike go disappoint many of these efulefus

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by naijaGhandi: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2017
Has wike ever wondered how ambode rules Lagos...ambode will never discuss issues of opposition parties... Face governance squarely wike, there's a lot to achieve, when you do absolutely well, the people will defend you at all times and there will be so much peace.

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by babyfaceafrica: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2017
Lolz...two thugs
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seriously?
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by fran6co(m): 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
only one person haba

1 Like

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Wantedmiller: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Any spirit holding wike hostage, making him gossip like okoro market women, making him parrot like fayose.

leave by fire! leave by fire!! fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I cast and bond, I cast and bond.[/b][b][/b][b]

1 Like

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by zik4ever: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Before you respond to news reports like this, please verify. The caption is sensational! That said, never break your head, quarrel or insult anyone, whether on Nairaland or anywhere over ANY politician!
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Donjazzy12(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
djeasy:

You are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tomakint: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:
didn't you efulefus said APC won't get a seat few weeks ago in Rivers? didn't we give you and Wike bloody noses? APC is better than PDP hence Nigeria voted the poverty inducing nest of killers whose philosophy is " stealing is no corruption" out in 2015 and in 2016 gubies. A shameless set of rogues that steal raw cash like $ 9.3m and keep it at home only to pay poor Igbos like you peanut from their (Igbos') looted destiny to start shouting' recession , buhali and other incoherent poppycocks!
As usual your bigot head had succeeded in saying nothing. I just want you to be in Rivers this coming Saturday and "misbehave" as usual.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by okpurukata(f): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
I was shocked to say the least to watch the vituperation and aspersions cast on the person of Governor Wike by Amaechi and his goons. Why in God's name will Amaechi convene another town hall meeting in whatever guise after the Governor and every stake holder in the state has met, as in other states. It smacks simply of mischief.

The acting President visited Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, etc for this same town hall meeting. Are there no APC stall warts there? Why did they not make him sleep over to host another meeting to insult a sitting Governor? And we say it is just.
As far as I am concerned, Wike is a more matured politician than Amaechi 1000 times. He is trying desperately to catch up even if he destroys Rivers State in the process.

But above all, WE NEED PEACE AND NOT WAR IN RIVERS STATE. The second day town hall meeting was totally uncalled for, and was just designed to heat up the polity. Most sane people in Rivers state knows this. Cheers. BTW I am Just a true Nigerian.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by ogmask: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
okpurukata:
I was shocked to say the least to watch the vituperation and aspersions cast on the person of Governor Wike by Amaechi and his goons. Why in God's name will Amaechi convene another town hall meeting in whatever guise after the Governor and every stake holder in the state has met, as in other states. It smacks simply of mischief.

The acting President visited Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, etc for this same town hall meeting. Are there no APC stall warts there? Why did they not make him sleep over to host another meeting to insult a sitting Governor? And we say it is just.
As far as I am concerned, Wike is a more matured politician than Amaechi 1000 times. He is trying desperately to catch up even if he destroys Rivers State in the process.

But above all, WE NEED PEACE AND NOT WAR IN RIVERS STATE. The second day town hall meeting was totally uncalled for, and was just designed to heat up the polity. Most sane people in Rivers state knows this. Cheers. BTW I am Just a true Nigerian.

The meeting was called because wike did not carry everybody along in the first meeting. Prominent APC members were not allowed into the hall. Safe for the fact that amaechi is a serving minister he would have been blocked at the entrance.
The govs action, playing politics with everything, is totally condemnable. Rivers state belong to everybody why turn a stakeholders meeting into a one party affair. For me what the A PC did was right. In other states everybody was represented. The acting president was in the state for a way forward engagement and not a show of strength. Trust me if the APC was not marginalized, Osinbajo wouldn't have a reason to meet with the APC folks for same reason he met with the Gov (pdp).
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by tinsel: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't see any thing wrong with the Acting President holding meeting with members of his party.
Re: Amechi Is A Lucifer,psychiatric Patient-wike Reacts To APC Meeting With Ag VP. by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Babacele:

grin

Chai! E pain me sha....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Is Getting Serious. See What I Saw Today (pics) / How Governor Wike's Controversial Roundabouts Are Beautifying Parts Rivers State / #ENDSARS: Either The North Leaves Nigeria Or The South Leaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.