Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones (51507 Views)

How to create android apps for free using smartphones / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Techm8: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Zhu Zhaojiang, founder and CEO of Transsion, has been in the smartphone industry for nearly two decades. Before setting up Transsion, he headed up the overseas business for a domestic firm and had travelled to more than 90 countries to explore opportunities.

I thought I read somewhere today about a man that has been giving interviews and claiming CEO upandan?

2 Likes

Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by musicwriter(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
There's nothing wrong in the said bolded part. According to the article, they're using our dark skin and facial features to design the best phone for us. That's called science!!.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
So long a letter
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by jtjohn(m): 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
kk
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Consumer continent where scraps are dumped.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnshagb:
SOMETHING LIKE THIS grin grin grin
yes something like dat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@OP
Nobody cares wat dem chinkos think about us tongue
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
i thought they said an igbo man owns tecno?
CEO does not mean owner in everycase.

1 Like

Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Spidermon: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
This anti spambot can't even make up its mind whether or not to ban me. Sometimes i can post, sometimes i cant.

It must be a Tecno product or maybe running on Tecno hardware. Lol.

N.B: Mods make no renew my ban ooo, na 10:35pm this night be our contract. Na play i dey play.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Ksslib(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
1felix:

when u will fuckly care is when u leave the shores of ur country. u will see the level of maltreatment and ideology they have about u.

They work on our psychology and apply it to improve their goods to make more money
Abeg help me enlighten the brainwashed morons I share the same country and continent with.

Apparently, Africans have been having issues with taking pictures on Nokia, Samsung, HTC and other brands before our loving saviour -Tecno, decided we had suffered enough and swooped in to save our face.

As a brand, there are sensitive statements you don't just make, no matter the scenario. They portrayed themselves as heroes to helpless monkeys and the morons on this thread see nothing wrong in it.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Techm8: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
majekdom2:
CEO does not mean owner in everycase.
So which one is he?
CEO or OWNER or NONE

2 Likes

Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Of course they don't. China, Japan uses iPhone, Samsung more. Tecno, infinix and d lines are purely for Africa

Yea exactly!
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by LuvU2: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
cstr100:
Those Africans and Nigerians who are praying for more china and less America.
Don't worry, you would get what you are looking for very soon, and you guys would see the true face of china then.
You think America is imperialistic, then wait for china to show you what imperialism without a conscience means.
Atleast america has democracy and human rights activists to keep them in check. I wonder what will keep china in check.
We need our tech fast embarassed
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by ebuka1993(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
too long
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Joavid:
A friend sent me this link and I was in shock. So I thought to share with my phone-landers especially those who are ride or die fans of China phones.
Pay attention to the bolded.

The link http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/chinas-transsion-phones-outsell-samsung-africa

I use the Tecno phantom 6 at first I wanted to sell it because of some performance issue I thought it had but the phone lasts way more than my Samsung Note 4 in fact the Phantom 6 is like my main phone if only it was a Qualcomm though
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by pricipal2003(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't get this piece at all. In a nutshell, can someone please me what the asians think about Nigerians in this long epistle?
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by chiefojiji(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
rip to d dead.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
VickyRotex:

Yea exactly!

smiley long time
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by pricipal2003(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
I don't get this piece at all. In a nutshell, can someone please tell me what the asians think about Nigerians in this long epistle?
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by morounkola(f): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
[I don't understand what you are driving at] And where is the pencil you've created talk less of creating a phone... If person call you names now, e go be like say person wicked. [/quote]
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by morounkola(f): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=53743554]Tecno have really done well in africa..and nigerians were able to afford their affordable phones until the advent of a certain gworro chewing,kunu sipping "za kwantiri izza pantastically kwarrapt" cattle rearer brought onboard by the ever mumunis and dopemus afonja....
God bless tecno,
thunda faya afanjas and tigerclaws faces grin grin[It is this mentality that is preventing Africa from moving forward! SMH]
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by BigBen10: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rabbish!
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Justiceleague1: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
morounkola:
tigerclaws of a muftau grin grin
afanja grin
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Jok3r(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jeffboi:
Summary pls

Lolz I made FTC today,
I just bought infinix hot4 finger print And op I didn't read ya post just explain to me in short sentence pls,
If them say the phone no good again make I throway am tongue

Modify... Who wan read that long thing

abeg hw much u buy d hot4 finger print
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by mayoor15(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
Ksslib:

I don't give explanations to morons. I'll rather pump the lead I'll use in making the pencil into your dumb skull.

Ffuck off my mentions.
You are simply a big fool, you can't create a damn thing and you still beef the people that made phone accessible to many Africans, guess the slowpoke nature is generation for you. You need to go to a psychiatric hospital before you enter market...Mention me again and thunder go fire you, mumu
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Bahddo(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Racist _fucks. First of all, people like dual sim phones because it reduces the number of phones one would have to carry around by half, not simply because they can't afford two phones.

I'm not surprised some commenting do not see anything wrong with their implying that there is something wrong with the African skin. After all, many Africans don't even like their dark skins. Self-hating bleaching pigs.

Last last, no be una fault, na we wey no sabi make phone.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by VickyRotex(f): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
pcguru1:

smiley long time

Yea! smiley How have you been?
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jeffboi:
Summary pls

Lolz I made FTC today,

I just bought infinix hot4 finger print
And op I didn't read ya post just explain to me in short sentence pls,

If them say the phone no good again make I throway am tongue

Modify... Who wan read that long thing
lol....you burst my head sha..................dont worry....keep your phone.The write up was just talking about why and how one Chinese company took 40% of the market in Africa and bla bal
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Orjitex15(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
The title of dis post dos not tally with the body of the write up stall

dis is rubbish post.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by DozieInc(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
I see nothing in that bolded crap!

Are we whites b4?
Help me ask them.
Transsion Holdings Ltd understands what Africans need in a smart phone, thereby dominating the market.
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by DozieInc(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
So the whites that are all 'light' how does the camera differentiate their facial features? Or is their face whiter than other parts of their body?
Re: What Asians Think About Africans Using Smartphones by Origin(f): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Long story short Na the price de call customer.

Go up the aisle go back down go up go down. Same specs hmmmm, choose the cheapest phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oraimo To Curb Fake Phone Accessories In The Nigerian Market / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / App To Know Your Bvn Name And Dob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.