Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? (30658 Views)

Can You Identify Two Nigerian Singers In This Throwback Photo? / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Throwback: Can You Identify The Stars In These Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by aieromon(m): 7:51am On Feb 16, 2017
DavidEsq:

But both red man and method man wr Wutang clan members

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu-Tang_Clan

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by LEAFLET(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
wman:

Legends Bro legends.
That is the operative word here.

The ones you mention are still new school. They are on their way to becoming legends.

Can you call Messi and Ronaldo legends yet?

No not yet.

Well maybe you are right but I think that there is really not a time frame for someone to be called a legend, some people have short careers but leave an everlasting impact and people have already started using the world legand when mentioning messi and ronaldo. I believe artists especially rappers should be eulogized when they are still active not when dead or retired. J.cole already is a legend in the game.. He's drooped enough quality materials to last a lifetime. Some people are stuck in the 1900's 2000's and all but rap evolves... In the next twenty years people will still make lists and that's how it goes.. These young cats are getting all the criticism and all because they think their flow is watered and all but rap evolves, time changes, society advances and so does music..

Hope u get it this time
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2017
LEAFLET:
where is Kendrick lamar, j'cole, pusha t. Drake and Weezy...It's crazy where people use a certain generation of rappers to classify the greatest in a rap.. Rap evolves and there is nothing like greatest of all time..

The thread is not about the greatest rappers ever, neither does it attempt to list all the greatest rappers. Nowhere was it said that the rappers in the drawing are the only great rappers, the only legends or the greatest rappers ever. It's simply about identifying the rappers in the drawing.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by LEAFLET(m): 8:05am On Feb 16, 2017
naptu2:

The thread is not about the greatest rappers ever, neither does it attempt to list all the greatest rappers. Nowhere was it said that the rappers in the drawing are the only great rappers, the only legends or the greatest rappers ever. It's simply about identifying the rappers in the drawing.

It says rap legends.. Is Lil Wayne not a rap legend?? Rick ross, Ab soul..... K.dot, J.cole, AZ?? Are they not legends.. What makes someone a legend?
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
LEAFLET:

It says rap legends.. Is Lil Wayne not a rap legend?? Rick ross, Ab soul..... K.dot, J.come?? Are they not legends.. What makes someone a legend?

It says legends. It doesn't say all the legends. There are many legends from the 1970s and 1980s that are not in this drawing. People who started rap/hip hop. People like Grandmaster Flash, The Sugarhill Gang, Kurtis Blow, the Fat Boys, Afrika Bambaataa, etc. That's because the thread is not trying to list all rap legends.

The fact that someone is not in the drawing does not mean that he is not a legend. Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by obiageIi(f): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2017
What's Jayz doing there
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by phantom(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2017
LOOOL......j.cole, Lil Wayne. ..rap legends una for kuku add Nicki Minaj. .....SMH

Music evolves. Fact! But hip hop of today no follow at all.
If you started listening to rap from the late 80's/early 90s, todays rap music go your turn belle, to be honest.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by airminem(f): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2017
Dumb Questn
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Feb 16, 2017
I'll mention the ones people have not mentioned: Rakim Ghostface killer Method man Red man KRS one Lauryn Hill Foxy Brown LL Eazy E Flavor flav Lil Kim Nas
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by LEAFLET(m): 9:58am On Feb 16, 2017
naptu2:

It says legends. It doesn't say all the legends. There are many legends from the 1970s and 1980s that are not in this drawing. People who started rap/hip hop. People like Grandmaster Flash, The Sugarhill Gang, Kurtis Blow, the Fat Boys, Afrika Bambaataa, etc. That's because the thread is not trying to list all rap legends.

The fact that someone is not in the drawing does not mean that he is not a legend. Do you understand now?

Lol Okay I get it... But whoever made that drawing clearly discredited rappers of today which is sad.. being an intellect has nothing to do with era or age. Talent is Talent.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by naptu2: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2017
LEAFLET:

Lol Okay I get it... But whoever made that drawing clearly discredited rappers of today which is sad.. being an intellect has nothing to do with era or age. Talent is Talent.

How did he discredit rappers of today? Would you also say that he discredited rappers of 1979-1985? It's not a competition. He didn't discredit anyone. It's not possible to have every single rapper in one drawing. People can select any rapper they want. It doesn't mean that they are discrediting others.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by jerrymej(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2017
Jas check in for 2Pac.....

yea. I picture him.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by tical(m): 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
1.Rev run 2.jam master jay 3.nas 4.Andre 3000 5.redman 6.methodman 7.prodigy 8.Lauryn hill 9.Biggie 10.2pac 11.Ol dirty 12.big daddy Kane 13.raekwon 14.the rza 15.snoop Dogg 16.eazy e 17.ice cube 18.busta rhymes
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by AfroMighty(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
SweetJoystick:

You sure say you know wetin Eminem look like at all?
See you mouth
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by edi287: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Caveatemptor:
1.Andre 300.2.Lauryn Hill.3.Big Daddy Kane. 4.Busta Rhymes. 5.LL cool j.6.Nas.7.Lil Kim. 8.MC Lyte.9.Easy E. 10.Snoop Doggy Dogg. 11.Big Punisher. 12. Salt and Pepa.13.RUN DMC. 14.Rakim Allah.15.Flavour Flav and Chuck D(Public Enemy).16.Heavy D.17.Onyx.18.Ice Cube. 18.2pac.19.Notorious BIG.20.KRS 1. 22.Tone Loc.23.Father MC. 24.Method Man and Redman. 25.Eric B.26. Dr Dre.27.Kool Moe Dee.28.Jay Z.

I am a hip hip head.
I think those are the faces I could recognize.
Raekwon as well
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by dfrost: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dexmars:
We need another picture oh...

Nate Dogg
Warren G

Make i try sleep..

The real OGs. I miss Nate Dogg's voice.

“if you smoke like I smoke...” - Regulate
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by dfrost: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
phantom:
LOOOL......j.cole, Lil Wayne. ..rap legends una for kuku add Nicki Minaj. .....SMH

Music evolves. Fact! But hip hop of today no follow at all.
If you started listening to rap from the late 80's/early 90s, todays rap music go your turn belle, to be honest.

Word! I've stopped listening to today's rap. Offensive, wack et al. I just recycle the old ones. Eminem still gat me though. cheesy
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by phantom(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
dfrost:

Word! I've stopped listening to today's rap. Offensive, wack et al. I just recycle the old ones. Eminem still gat me though. cheesy
I dey tell you. Eminem came in rather late. it would have been a delight to see him reign with pac and big.
Dude is undoubtedly a legend.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by dfrost: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
phantom:

I dey tell you. Eminem came in rather late. it would have been a delight to see him reign with pac and big.
Dude is undoubtedly a legend.

I've always dubbed him a living legend. A white boy ruling a black man's game is no mere feat. Kudos to him.
Re: How Many Rap Legends Can You Identify In This Drawing? by atilla(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sorry guys abeg pls where exactly is big punisher in this image. Been looking up and down.

Isn't that big boy next to andree3000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 39th Birthday Dinner In Dubai / Tonto Dikeh Wows In Blonde Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.