Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano (31265 Views)

Indigenous Brand Sea Horse Lubricant Wins Manual Transmission Oil Award For 2018 / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / 7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 16, 2017
THINK HOME, BUILD HOME
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Decryptor(m): 7:19am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by okonja(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2017
I am a Yoruba BUT would be glad to vote a serious Igbo (that wouldn't be thinking Biafra) as a president simply because it's gonna be real business all through his tenure. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Mrbigman1(m): 7:36am On Feb 16, 2017
Ele ebe Andy uba Noni oooooo??

O ka ona amaghali from pdp to APC ebe ona azo oche. Oke ochicho!!!

Ndi uga, road we no get, obizi road, dem pour asphalt since 2007, water Carry a rest. We need good road first den small industries not filling stations.

Even though na services industries like packaging and processing make person carry come, uga no even dey google map self, I wan cry.

Was driving from ph to uga, on getting to orlu, I was very dark already, I no used google map to follow, i no see uga, na ezinifite I see, saw igboukwu so ekeulumeri. I started crying while driving. Na we get everything pass for dat area but nothing to show for it.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Nature8(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Nice one..
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by mathew2oa(m): 7:49am On Feb 16, 2017
raker300:
wonderful.
anambra, a state strictly built by its own people. nothing like "we helped built your state".

mehn, isnt this recession affecting this state or what?
I concur with you. In my town --unubi' in nnewi south we built ourselves water borehole system, erect electricity poles, bought transformers set it up gave ourselves light and also tire our roads, all of this we did with our own money, the reason why anambra is moving forward is because the pple don't rely on the government for infrastructure leaving the government with more money to do other things. God bless Anambra state, amen

4 Likes

Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by mathew2oa(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2017
okonja:
I am a Yoruba BUT would be glad to vote a serious Igbo (that wouldn't be thinking Biafra) as a president simply because it's gonna be real business all through his tenure. cool cool
Why is BIAFRA giving you Afonjas pains, ehnn why?

1 Like

Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Fearcom(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2017
fuckboys:
yes it's them, the most industrious, the most hardworking, the most gifted, the business moguls, the pride of afonjas and zoogerians, the only tribe who doesn't wait for the government to feed her,,we are the IGBOS!!

Lalasticlala and mynd44 oya show them what we're made of.... FP things

The only tribe.....the only tribe......Its because of mindsets like these that you cannot have an Igbo President. WHY did I say so. You're too full of yourselves that you are blinded to the achievement of others. We have industrious, highly intelligent billionaires from different tribes, including the north and the south western part. they are numerous and unknown because they don't make noise.If an Igbo man depends on government to feed hi. will he tell you or you don't know that we have many Igbo's here in government establishment who left their states to come and work here. they're not on transfer mind you.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by geraob1: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2017
investnow2013:
Please respect!. PETER OBI BUILD UP HARBOUR INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT WITH OVER 200 INDUSTRIES!

You for allow d tozo display him ignorance.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by okonja(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2017
mathew2oa:

Why is BIAFRA giving you Afonjas pains, ehnn why?

We only have to disagree to agree not to break apart. We all need each other undecided
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by tivta(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2017
While other states are complaining of recession, anambra is launching industries every other month, this is really amazing...

1 Like

Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Themandator: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2017
nonsobaba:
Mr man, are you smoking dried cow dung or what?? Which 200 industries?! Where? Peter Obi is the biggest fraudster ever to govern this state. The rate of industrial development across Anambra state today has never been seen before in the history of the state. All thanks to the foresight of our well-educated and focused governor Obiano. In the meantime, i passed this company on my way to Ihiala 2 days ago and i saw alot of wawa and Imo ppl tropping down there to submit their CVs and enquire about vacancies. 2moro, those same ungrateful lots will turn around to ask what Obiano is doing in Anambra while their fulani-fathered governors in enugu and owerri continue making elaborate fools of themselves and their ppl.

How did you know they were from Enugu and Imo......This childish conduct online amongst and between Igbos should not continue to receive librication from supposed educated folks ........Igbo is Igbo It doesn't matter whether you are from Anambra or Ebonyi.

You did nothing to be an Anambra indigene .....you did not outsmart the person born to an Ebonyi parents......God decided according to his will......just find out why he made you an Anambra son or daughter and contribute it to the state.

2 Likes

Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by kernel501: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
Keneking:
What Peter Obi could not achieve...useless politician embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nwannem, calm down. I use to hate Peter but later I saw his works, he made Anambra one of state with the best rural roads, he made Anambra education power hub in Nigeria. Just like Fashola and Ambode.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Iyclef(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2017
@investnow2013. Am happy about such development of industries. Please we offer Industrial Automations and many more. I have a sound proposal for HRH, please send an sms so you can guide on how to deliver the proposal to him. 08188225444. Thank you. Engr Raymond
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Iyclef(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2017
investnow2013:
See The Huge Industry To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano(think Home)

As Sir Emeka Offor inspects the final stage of Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd own by "youth friendly" HRM. Dr. Ebuka Onunkwo .

I shall update you on the mega company that will give job opportunity to over 2000 Anambrarians soon.

Please avail me your contact as to reach you on the intent to submit the Industrial Automation proposal to HRM Dr Ebuka Onunkwo
Thank you
Engr Raymond
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by hopeforcharles(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2017
okonja:
Lol every bia man wants bi@fra.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Mbediogu(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=investnow2013 post=53733206][/quote]

But the parent company and Franchise owner is in Turkey. I am not understanding.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by themanderon: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
thewarrior72:
Lovely. I hope all the contractors working on that site are all igbos?

Must they be igbos alone? please be magnanimous OK.
Re: Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Impressive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke / How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / CBN Appoints Ahmad And Abiru As Skye Bank's Chairman, CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.