Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (487120 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by charlyazods(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2017
Massive Recruitment Vacancy For Offline Sales Agents

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Applications can be submitted using the link below

http://myjobsinnigeria..com/2017/05/massive-recruitment-job-vacancy-offline.html

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by pearlsonbabe: 3:15pm On May 15, 2017
Ayo12345:

Have they started inviting people for the next stage after the first interview?
exactly what I am trying to ask, cos it seems no one has mentioned it at all
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oyezsenior(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2017
Okpanwu:
Brother the thing tire me ooooooooooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Lexxyla: 4:39pm On May 15, 2017
Nawa o. Is it now a crime to choose Ibadan.

They should remember those of us that wrote the test in Ajah na. My TP can't just waste like that. Warris all this gan self angry

They better send me my interview invite before i change my mind embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by loluadebayo: 5:16pm On May 15, 2017
Fidelity bank na dead bank. I wrote mine at Budo Farm in Ajah and that nonsense yellow HR girl made it hard at first (cos I only brought photocopies of my birth certificate thou). I scored 79% and still no news.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 5:27pm On May 15, 2017
She's the same person that will screen you for interview
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2017
loluadebayo:
Fidelity bank na dead bank. I wrote mine at Budo Farm in Ajah and that nonsense yellow HR girl made it hard at first (cos I only brought photocopies of my birth certificate thou). I scored 79% and still no news.
Dead bank? Oga, why would you want to work with a dead institution, are you a mortuary attendant? Some of you feel entitled. Fidelity bank owes you nothing! They are trying to recruit amidst the problems in the economy and you are ranting. There are other living institutions go and collect employment there. Meanwhile, living beings are making money via other legit means sit wherever you are and cry foul. angry

12 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 15, 2017
cutecheeks:

Dead bank? Oga, why would you want to work with a dead institution, are you a mortuary attendant? Some of you feel entitled. Fidelity bank owes you nothing! They are trying to recruit amidst the problems in the economy and you are ranting. There are other living institutions go and collect employment there. Meanwhile, living beings are making money via other legit means sit wherever you are and cry foul. angry
Nne, na your papa be Nnamdi Okonkwo? cheesy
I get your point jare, no mind him...
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 15, 2017
PaperLace:

Nne, na your papa be Nnamdi Okonkwo? cheesy
I get your point jare, no mind him...
He was busy running his mouth like he is their customer. If they check now, he has no account there o. Ndi applicant. Kam hukwa his CV, dustbin straight! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2017
cutecheeks:

He was busy running his mouth like he is their customer. If they check now, he has no account there o. Ndi applicant. Kam hukwa his CV, dustbin straight! grin
You are a woman and should get more chill than this, though Fidelity does not owe anybody but the moment they called him for test and he used his money for tfare, he deserves a response, why not stop everyone after d first interviews so that no one feels cheated? Or to you, you feel it make sense to spend about 6-7k for test and yet not called for interview while others have been, you think it's really cool in this recession? It's quite easy for you to run your mouth cos you've done your interviews I guess, Whatever he chose to do with his life, seek for a job or start a business is none of your business, the fact that he also doesn't have an account doesn't make him less qualified, I don't need a seer to know tribalism runs deep in your blood, you have a sense of entitlement that Fidelity is your bank......I sometimes pity Nigeria cos with people like you, the country has no future.....

8 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 8:08pm On May 15, 2017
mayoor15:
You are a woman and should get more chill than this, though Fidelity does not owe anybody but the moment they called him for test and he used his money for tfare, he deserves a response, why not stop everyone after d first interviews so that no one feels cheated? Or to you, you feel it make sense to spend about 6-7k for test and yet not called for interview while others have been, you think it's really cool in this recession? It's quite easy for you to run your mouth cos you've done your interviews I guess, Whatever he chose to do with his life, seek for a job or start a business is none of your business, the fact that he also doesn't have an account doesn't make him less qualified, I don't need a seer to know tribalism runs deep in your blood, you have a sense of entitlement that Fidelity is your bank......I sometimes pity Nigeria cos with people like you, the country has no future.....
You lost me at that point. So because she is a woman, she has to express herself a certain way to suit your societal stereotype? That's quite shallow man.
She expressed a legitimate view. The dude was acting pompous. Oh you knew it's a dead bank and yet applied? Beautiful. Why tell us your score? The same sense of entitlement..... Because you scored 79 you should be invited for interview, have they said they would not invite you? Take a chill pill man.
Mayor no need to bring tribe into this, it's quite immature. Besides as an applicant who did not pay to apply you are only entitled to what their terms & conditions entitled you too.Fidelity bank isn't under any obligation to give you a reply or to continue the employment. And it's the standard, it's at a firms will to give you a feedback,same way it's at your will to honor their invite, attend interview, or even take up the employment.

12 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by ndubest007(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2017
Omo this thread has turned into something else.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Loverquin: 10:31pm On May 15, 2017
Hahahahah.........igbos nd yorubas cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 10:31pm On May 15, 2017
cutecheeks:

Technically, it is his opinion, and anyone who does not agree can scroll up or down. Talking and lambasting his CV is uncalled for. Y u dey take am personal? I scored 50.25% and was interviewed. If I scored 79% and people who scored less were interviewed, I will feel bad, disappointed and ENTITLED - entitled to be interviewed. However like I said earlier," maybe" scoring 50% and above is not the only criteria for interview invite. The guy talk em talk. Free am, e no concern u

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chrishertz8: 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
Abi o.... I tire o
Lexxyla:
Nawa o. Is it now a crime to choose Ibadan.

They should remember those of us that wrote the test in Ajah na. My TP can't just waste like that. Warris all this gan self angry

They better send me my interview invite before i change my mind embarassed angry
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by blazingkings(m): 11:19pm On May 15, 2017
See wetin Fidelity bank delay don cause. Abeg make una calm down. It is well what will be will be. You guyz should just try to relax, take a chill pill n try other platforms pending when Fidelity begin to reply us. Make I go take my own chill pill.
Cheers. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 6:03am On May 16, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

Technically, it is his opinion, and anyone who does not agree can scroll up or down. Talking and lambasting his CV is uncalled for. Y u dey take am personal? I scored 50.25% and was interviewed. If I scored 79% and people who scored less were interviewed, I will feel bad, disappointed and ENTITLED - entitled to be interviewed. However like I said earlier," maybe" scoring 50% and above is not the only criteria for interview invite. The guy talk em talk. Free am, e no concern u
Stay off my mention
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 6:30am On May 16, 2017
Let's stop blaming Fidelity bank pls, beside some of us wrote First bank aptitude test since 2016 December and up till today neither have we seen our score nor update for interview, honestly Fidelity bank system is quite OK. so let's give them time to do their will. we shall all be call for interview, but mind you all of us cannot make it to TS same time, so definitely some will have to be in stream 2!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2017
Who are dos disturbn dis room....some1 will not hear word again becos of fidelity wahala....from all indications it looks clear dat dis is the first time some pple are writing just a common aptitude test talkless more of an interview. ...no offence. ...who is demanding for his tfare dre.. oya send me ur acct details..do u no how much pple spend going for test not even interview and yet dey dont even make it from d ist stage and dey don't complain. ...plz dos disturbing dis room should call d hr manager number n stop disturbing us....

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 9:30am On May 16, 2017
cutecheeks:
Stay off my mention
E pain am

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2017
Nchabuomo:

You lost me at that point. So because she is a woman, she has to express herself a certain way to suit your societal stereotype? That's quite shallow man.
She expressed a legitimate view. The dude was acting pompous. Oh you knew it's a dead bank and yet applied? Beautiful. Why tell us your score? The same sense of entitlement..... Because you scored 79 you should be invited for interview, have they said they would not invite you? Take a chill pill man.
Mayor no need to bring tribe into this, it's quite immature. Besides as an applicant who did not pay to apply you are only entitled to what their terms & conditions entitled you too.Fidelity bank isn't under any obligation to give you a reply or to continue the employment. And it's the standard, it's at a firms will to give you a feedback,same way it's at your will to honor their invite, attend interview, or even take up the employment.
You lost yourself bro, the fact is when many people here becomes HR later in life, most will do the same, no one is insistent on tfare, but what is wrong is wrong, it has no other name, it is wrong for organisations to treat job seekers like trash, and it's more wrong for you to talk down on your fellow applicant because you've done your interview and he has not, even if he crammed to pass d test, scoring almost 80 shows his level of smartness, you talk about tribe, Fidelity brought that into d question d moment they left a part and concentrated on another, I think nothing stops them from taking everything simultaneously but if they chose to do their thing that way, it's their problem, but we need to stop this silly mentality that HR don't owe us anything, they owe you at least a feedback if not d job.

6 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 10:57am On May 16, 2017
Conspiracy theories on top nothing.
Some people in Lagos wrote test 3wks before PH/Enugu and I thought we were forgotten. Nobody cried marginalisation.

SW candidates are much, it would take a lil more time for them to cover the whole candidates there, though everyone seems to be on hold for now. Like Okpanwu said, everyone won't go in at same time! Some of you need to tap into that guy's spirit.

Nigeria has really messed up people's thinking. Everything na marginalisation , tribalism and quota system.

You all should chill on theories. Patience!

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Olinga(f): 10:58am On May 16, 2017
Unemployment making youths and sound graduates take anything as it comes.

Purpose of education is to know what, how, where to say things.

What is happening is unexceptable and cannot be argued about.. Take that to the bank.

NB...Fidelity take example from access bank, theirs was more seemless and professional
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2017
Olinga:
Unemployment making youths and sound graduates take anything as it comes.

Purpose of education is to know what, how, where to say things.

What is happening is unexceptable and cannot be argued about.. Take that to the bank.

NB...Fidelity take example from access bank, theirs was more seemless and professional
Access Bank get two heads Now....HR system in Nigeria is kind of messed up, but we the younger generation needs to get rid of the current mentality, but how do we do that when majority are already enshrined deep into the old system, something's are not about marginalisation, quota system or tribalism, it's all about creating a mindset in people, I still wonder how some people reason when they insist it's not compulsory for organisations to give you feedback at every stage.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by damzy88: 11:16am On May 16, 2017
mayoor15:
Access Bank get two heads Now....HR system in Nigeria is kind of messed up, but we the younger generation needs to get rid of the current mentality, but how do we do that when majority are already enshrined deep into the old system, something's are not about marginalisation, quota system or tribalism, it's all about creating a mindset in people, I still wonder how some people reason when they insist it's not compulsory for organisations to give you feedback at every stage.
Word!

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 11:18am On May 16, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

E pain am
It's obvious you are clinging to this application with your life. tongue grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nchabuomo: 11:21am On May 16, 2017
mayoor15:
You lost yourself bro, the fact is when many people here becomes HR later in life, most will do the same, no one is insistent on tfare, but what is wrong is wrong, it has no other name, it is wrong for organisations to treat job seekers like trash, and it's more wrong for you to talk down on your fellow applicant because you've done your interview and he has not, even if he crammed to pass d test, scoring almost 80 shows his level of smartness, you talk about tribe, Fidelity brought that into d question d moment they left a part and concentrated on another, I think nothing stops them from taking everything simultaneously but if they chose to do their thing that way, it's their problem, but we need to stop this silly mentality that HR don't owe us anything, they owe you at least a feedback if not d job.

My brother, my brother leave tribe out of it, unless you would give yourself bp. When Lagos started writing tests in March way before anyone, no one mentioned tribe, but few people in Lagos haven't done the interview, it's now tribe? Honestly major I assumed you are mature and objective, but this goes to show how little minded some of us are. I didn't even question how he scored his mark, that isn't any of my business!
Have you ever considered the number of applicants in each center?
Enugu was the only center in South East and that Center didn't host more than 200 people for the test.
Lagos had way above that number. So do you expect both to take the same duration? Has Fidelity bank said they wouldn't get back to us?
The HR contact is available all man can easily reach them. Did Fidelity bank give us their timeline for employment?
Let's stop this shit and grow up. I can understand when old people talk about tribe but us young people too? Quickly whipping up tribal sentiments. Haba my brother! Did we all write the test same day? Did we all get interview invite same day? He has a right to feel anxious or expectant like any of us. But please do not whip up ethnic sentiments here.

6 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 11:29am On May 16, 2017
cutecheeks:

It's obvious you are clinging to this application with your life. tongue grin

I no go lie, I want am. I had a good interview and I hope to scale through the next stage. Fidelity provides a good platform for growth within an industry, so yes I'm clinging to it. Currently working, but I want this.

No come here come dey form. U sef want am. Y u apply? Tell me. Pretender like you go wear all d mary kay come carry garri and sugar for torn and over used handbag. 'Lubbish!'

U started it. Y u attack d guy? Na em opinion. As u no be hour u nof fit ever troway em CV for dustbin.

Slime.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by mayoor15(m): 11:30am On May 16, 2017
Nchabuomo:

My brother, my brother leave tribe out of it, unless you would give yourself bp. When Lagos started writing tests in March way before anyone, no one mentioned tribe, but few people in Lagos haven't done the interview, it's now tribe? Honestly major I assumed you are mature and objective, but this goes to show how little minded some of us are. I didn't even question how he scored his mark, that isn't any of my business!
Have you ever considered the number of applicants in each center?
Enugu was the only center in South East and that Center didn't host more than 200 people for the test.
Lagos had way above that number. So do you expect both to take the same duration? Has Fidelity bank said they wouldn't get back to us?
The HR contact is available all man can easily reach them. Did Fidelity bank give us their timeline for employment?
Let's stop this shit and grow up. I can understand when old people talk about tribe but us young people too? Quickly whipping up tribal sentiments. Haba my brother! Did we all write the test same day? Did we all get interview invite same day? He has a right to feel anxious or expectant like any of us. But please do not whip up ethnic sentiments here.
I now know your level of reasoning, so will you please stop mentioning me... Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2017
Really? You guys should just stop this!
Why are you attacking one another coz of a Job recruitment that we all know they ll surely get back to those that haven't done their interview.
One was even mentioning some sick tribal sentiments, Thus derailing our thread.

The earlier you guys realize patience is a key virtue, the better for all of us. After all, Fidelity is not the only institution that are recruiting.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2017
see how matured pple dey argue over work wia dem neva see..if dem come get d work dem go kill each oda.....
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

I no go lie, I want am. I had a good interview and I hope to scale through the next stage. Fidelity provides a good platform for growth within an industry, so yes I'm clinging to it. Currently working, but I want this.

No come here come dey form. U sef want am. Y u apply? Tell me. Pretender like you go wear all d mary kay come carry garri and sugar for torn and over used handbag. 'Lubbish!'

U started it. Y u attack d guy? Na em opinion. As u no be hour u nof fit ever troway em CV for dustbin.

Slime.

Hello SLUDGE, there are updated brands specifically for blacks in the make-up sector; Nuban and Black-up. Quit mentioning me, take your frustration to your family. They can help you get a job since you feel entitled. Retard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.