Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486504 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Energgyyy: 10:54am On May 23, 2017
oguinedavid:
Did anybody try reaching Fidelity Hr to know what's up?after d test it took over a month,fr d Interiew,and now it's close to a month,hope they start contacting ppl

Please can you help us do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
Energgyyy:

Please can you help us do that.
kill joy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 2:14pm On May 24, 2017
Just heard from a friend of mine that some people are in training school....started this Monday...dont know how true though
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Uchgreen: 2:22pm On May 24, 2017
Don't know why such stories keep coming up
Thyger7:
Just heard from a friend of mine that some people are in training school....started this Monday...dont know how true though
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 2:32pm On May 24, 2017
Thyger7:
is the friend a staff of Fidelity, find out her source and be sure
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2017
Thyger7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Rafizle: 11:03pm On May 24, 2017
Nawa oooo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2017
Thyger7:

Really? Nchabuomo so u don go trining school?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
Does it mean nobody here has any updated real information? All those claiming to have sources please can you tell us what's up.
Has any training school really commenced?
Are interviews on hold or not in Lagos and Ibadan at the moment?
A lot of people who scored above 60 in Southwest zone have not been interviewed yet I suppose.
Those of y'all who've had their first interview like Judith and Co. Has there been any other moves from the bank?
Mr. Okpanwu any insider info?
We need credible info here please.
Or anyone with the lagos HR nos can paste it here so we can Inquire.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 9:01pm On May 25, 2017
Mush:
Does it mean nobody here has any updated real information? All those claiming to have sources please can you tell us what's up.
A lot of people who scored above 60 in Southwest zone have not been interviewed yet I suppose.
Those of y'all who've had their first interview like Judith and Co. Has there been any other moves from the bank?
Mr. Ok panwu any insider info?
Believe me, I haven't heard from them since April 27th I had my interview. I am not one to hoard information.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by emmy5050(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
Training started since 2nd of April for the first batch, and induction will be early next week after which second batch will start. cool Those in training are last year backlog but the next batch will consist of 2017 applicants.

5 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by emmy5050(m): 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Mush:
Mr. Okpanwu any insider info?
Wrong choice of words
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 12:05pm On May 26, 2017
emmy5050:
Training started since 2nd of April for the first batch, and induction will be early next week after which second batch will start. cool Those in training are last year backlog but the next batch will consist of 2017 applicants.

Thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ifeshyne(f): 12:18pm On May 26, 2017
emmy5050:
Thanks, how's the training going?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2017
emmy5050:
How is the training going? are you with them there?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olayinkajnr(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2017
Just like emmy5050 said, don't be misled by anyone. No 2017 applicant that did the interview have been called for training yet. The ones in training are last year backlog. A friend called the HR and confirmed that no one has been called.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
emmy5050:

Wait o. Dis one wey BACKLOG dey like dis? Na how many of us dem one hire sef?? Does anyone have any idea?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2017
jswagg4:

Wait o. Dis one wey BACKLOG dey like dis? Na how many of us dem one hire sef?? Does anyone have any idea?
Na peanut there won pay you now.......... so its nothing to them. after all, the more productive employees you have the better ur output!!!!!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by JoseRaji(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2017
emmy5050:

does this mean the next stage for us would be Training School?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2017
JoseRaji:

does this mean the next stage for us would be Training School?
That's really what I want to knw
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by olayinkajnr(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2017
oguinedavid:

That's really what I want to knw

It's actually possible. Coz I can remember the HR guy at Kano when he briefed us, he said sometimes, after the first interview it's training school straight due. He said sometimes, they are behind schedule to conduct 2 phases of interview. Hence, training school straight.

It might not happen to us but it's very possible

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by emmy5050(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
Congratulations to the newly inducted trainees, May all those who desire to be in the next batch be favoured like you guys. It was a colourful event. Answer to the many questions: " I'm not in the training school"

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by akmuller(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
emmy5050:
if anyone really need the GMAT2007,all you need do is to quote me by attaching your wattsapp number. God bless you all that called me to tell me how my study materials helped. thanks

Pls I need the GMAT 2007 material. this is my whatsapp number. 08104785047. tanx
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Blessedgurl(f): 9:09pm On May 29, 2017
emmy5050:
Congratulations to the newly inducted trainees, May all those who desire to be in the next batch be favoured like you guys. It was a colourful event. Answer to the many questions: " I'm not in the training school"

Thank you all the same. God's favour to us all.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ameh09: 10:27pm On May 29, 2017
Amen
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by LorDBolton(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2017
emmy5050:

Hmm you were @ the lagoon?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jatau7(m): 1:39am On May 31, 2017
emmy5050:
u were @ d football training school
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2017
Does anybody have an idea wen we should expect the next stage
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by gbemiclassic(m): 3:51pm On May 31, 2017
Hi everyone. Please was there a particular cutoff mark for the test? I scored 61.7 and didn't get any call for interview. My test was done at Lekki-Ajah on the 22nd of March. Is there anyone here that did on the same date and has been called for interview?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2017
gbemiclassic:
Hi everyone. Please was there a particular cutoff mark for the test? I scored 61.7 and didn't get any call for interview. My test was done at Lekki-Ajah on the 22nd of March. Is there anyone here that did on the same date and has been called for interview?

Have you been following this thread?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2017
olayinkajnr:

It's actually possible. Coz I can remember the HR guy at Kano when he briefed us, he said sometimes, after the first interview it's training school straight due. He said sometimes, they are behind schedule to conduct 2 phases of interview. Hence, training school straight.

It might not happen to us but it's very possible
thanks! thou after the interview I asked the panel,they said there would be a next stage,buh ur statement explains it.tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.