Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (486303 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / 50k SALARY! OND/HND Only / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by maxyboss212(m): 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Reply too dey sweet us...someone will say something anoda wll immidiately dig out issue from wat d oda said so as to claim higher wisdom...let me make it clear here **none of us here is wiser bc if u are u should'nt be below 26..show ur wisdom nd maturity to people around u dat u cn see nd nt on dis faceless medium

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jhudit(f): 12:06pm On May 16, 2017
Let's all calm down and remember the plenty lies we put in our CVs, like "good interpersonal relationship" tongue

We still need each other. Some of una go be team-mates o

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by stunningjudy(f): 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
PH fam please the weather is cold, can someone bring me bole from elekahia estate? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 12:20pm On May 16, 2017
cutecheeks:

Hello SLUDGE, there are updated brands specifically for blacks in the make-up sector; Nuban and Black-up. Quit mentioning me, take your frustration to your family. They can help you get a job since you feel entitled. Retard.

1. I have a job.

2. No dey form. U sef want d fidelity job.

3. Roll over u gut wrenching, skin irritating, scum of the earth useless tub of goo.

4. The End.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by adakoleagbenu: 12:21pm On May 16, 2017
jhudit:
Let's all calm down and remember the plenty lies we put in our CVs, like "good interpersonal relationship" tongue

Heheeheheh... True. Ma binu

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by donmang: 12:26pm On May 16, 2017
Y'all need to be patient! Now let me sound this as a warning. If you don't know how to talk or express your views on a thread like this....it's BEST to keep Quiet & pray unto God. For that pal that mentioned about tribalism, PLEASE don't go there. Let's forgive which ever statement that was made here that started all this rubbish talks. Y'all that have done their interview waiting for the next stage should be grateful. Many started this recruitment a year ago and they are still on the same level with you guys on this year's process. A friend once told me that the HR team monitor what we all type here and I thought it was a joke till an insider said same thing they mentioned names & it's very easy for them to identify us by our mails. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. There are other firms recruiting and my best advise is for us to keep pushing when God says Yes....NOTHING CAN STOP our shine. So let's all be PATIENT. All I know is that this recruitment will surely come to an END

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by stunningjudy(f): 12:29pm On May 16, 2017
donmang:
Y'all need to be patient! Now let me sound this as a warning. If you don't know how to talk or express your views on a thread like this....it's BEST to keep Quiet & pray unto God. For that pal that mentioned about tribalism, PLEASE don't go there. Let's forgive which ever statement that was made here that started all this rubbish talks. Y'all that have done their interview waiting for the next stage should be grateful. Many started this recruitment a year ago and they are still on the same level with you guys on this year's process. A friend once told me that the HR team monitor what we all type here and I thought it was a joke till an insider said same thing they mentioned names & it's very easy for them to identify us by our mails. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. There are other firms recruiting and my best advise is for us to keep pushing when God says Yes....NOTHING CAN STOP our shine. So let's all be PATIENT. All I know is that this recruitment will surely come to an END
Why didn't you mention me and offer to send me bole, can't you be nice cry . Nice advice.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by cygemeks(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2017
Been overly quiet on this thread...but I think its hightime I spoke.
Guys...but why

Is it no longer a virtue to be patient? If its difficult to be patient, are there no other graduate trainee opportunities one can apply for? Why put all your eggs in one basket?

I haven't been called for interview yet but its not bothering me a bit simply because if plan A fails, there is a back up plan to fall to; but if there's no back up plan, you simply fall to the ground.

Please let's jst stop blaming ourselves unnecessarily and take our mind off Fidelity for now...if you knw say you no wan faint on top this matter.

Chill out people!!! Interview invites will come for us when it will...but in the interim, why not move on with other opportunities. What is yours is yours...even Fidelity can't take it away from you.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Ameh09: 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
it izz well o
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by QuickOffer: 3:51pm On May 16, 2017
Job vacancy @ Ascentech Services Ltd (www.ascentech.com.ng)

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Thyger7: 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
You Can see that this is a thread for graduates...now tell me who here has 10years plus experience in the ad u posted....my friend get away from here
QuickOffer:

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Chidizman(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
QuickOffer:

Carry this rubbish comot for here!!! Did you see anyone with 10yrs of experience?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2017
jhudit:
Conspiracy theories on top nothing.
Some people in Lagos wrote test 3wks before PH/Enugu and I thought we were forgotten. Nobody cried marginalisation.

SW candidates are much, it would take a lil more time for them to cover the whole candidates there, though everyone seems to be on hold for now. Like Okpanwu said, everyone won't go in at same time! Some of you need to tap into that guy's spirit.

Nigeria has really messed up people's thinking. Everything na marginalisation , tribalism and quota system.

You all should chill on theories. Patience!
I like dis babe!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Todus(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

1. I have a job.

2. No dey form. U sef want d fidelity job.

3. Roll over u gut wrenching, skin irritating, scum of the earth useless tub of goo.

4. The End.
What the hell is this? Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by funobong(m): 6:07pm On May 16, 2017
[im]
Todus:
What the hell is this? Lmaoo
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by funobong(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2017
You guys should chill.

4 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kael007: 6:21pm On May 16, 2017
funobong:
You guys should chill.

i need one at this point. The movie just got interesting
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by DRscience(f): 6:42pm On May 16, 2017
funobong:
You guys should chill.
thank you!
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by agrovick(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2017
More pls gringrin

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Udoka89: 7:09pm On May 16, 2017
Patience is all you need oh in life some of us had our interview in July last year. And some of you have been kept waiting just for few weeks and you are already puffing up. Just calm down and let this tread be as calm as it has always been.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Senipapa(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2017
This is serious, na this thing this place don turn to (war zone). I take my leave, I will always check in to know when it becomes informative again and when I have something reasonable to share.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by vels(f): 7:34am On May 17, 2017
You guys should just calm down....what will be ,will be...
Me i did a recruitment process with Dangote that took a year....After test....took like months before Ist interview.....took like months before 2nd interview.....now its taking months again before Appointment letter and Medicals....
The secret is to get busy..i am currently workn..buh still hoping to hear frm them,as i ve inner source...

So just get busy....Fidelity will call ok...

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 2:00pm On May 17, 2017
[I like this one.....lol Good interpersonal relationships for real thoquote author=jhudit post=56571594]Let's all calm down and remember the plenty lies we put in our CVs, like "good interpersonal relationship" tongue

We still need each other. Some of una go be team-mates o[/quote]
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by perooo2017(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2017
Mush:
[I like this one.....lol Good interpersonal relationships for real thoquote author=jhudit post=56571594]Let's all calm down and remember[b] the plenty lies we put in our CVs, like "good interpersonal relationship"[/b] tongue

grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by doublezero7(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2017
All is well! smiley
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by tonic1: 12:14pm On May 18, 2017
the waiting game. dunno how long this recruitment process is gonna take, but am certain it have taken too long already. all we can do is to wait and pray
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by jswagg4(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
Dis place quiet o.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by kessdan: 7:56pm On May 19, 2017
omoh! this place don quiet oooo chaiii
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Energgyyy: 8:15pm On May 19, 2017
Never expectd fidelity to suddenly become slow aniways theres a reason for everything.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Mush: 6:10pm On May 22, 2017
Is there a hold on the process or does anyone know if interviews are still being held in Lagos?
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by Okpanwu(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2017
Mush:
Is there a hold on the process or does anyone know if interviews are still being held in Lagos?
Hmmmmm. it is well.
Re: Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) by oguinedavid(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2017
Did anybody try reaching Fidelity Hr to know what's up?after d test it took over a month,fr d Interiew,and now it's close to a month,hope they start contacting ppl

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (156) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Test / The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.