Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,976 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London (46731 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Saintp(m): 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
I hope all these guys are not using our scare forex to do all these gallivanting. Going to visit PMB in London seems to be like Ojota to Maryland now.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by SycophanticGoat: 3:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Me thinks Buhari is alive but probably mentally deranged or something.. It's possible he only sits and smiles for camera right now, otherwise, I don't see any reason in him not producing a video call or something to address the Nigerian people..

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by obinoral1179(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Fayose and senator ekeremadu should be included in that entourage........

#istandwithnigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by able20(m): 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
rattlesnake:
IPOB will say show us picture evidence and after seeing picture they will say photoshop
The difference between dem and aboookis, mallaam will believe everything you say to him even without proof.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Guess I have to go too to pay my last respect to him cry
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Decryptor(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

See the children of hate wishing our president dead,

Even if PMB dies (GOD FORBID) tomorrow, you guys will not:

*Smell the Presidency

*Attain Biafra

*nor Get Nnamdi Kanu freed

Keep Quiet!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by snapshot: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

*Smell the Presidency
*Attain Biafra
*Get Nnamdi Kanu freed
where is your sense of reasoning?there is a lot of sense in what the guy is saying,you are there talking about Biafra or no Biafra.Even Tuface made video clips to show that his planned nation wide strike has been called off,but PMB cannot make a simple video clip to clear the air about him been alive or not and you think any rational person will not think that something is happening somewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Saintp(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...
1. To discuss 2017 budget passage with him 2. To determine if Acting President can sign the budget 3. To ascertain the veracity of claims that he is alive and hearty. 4. To escape from the heat in Nigeria to winter conditions. 5. To negotiate confirmation of Magu with him. 6. To determine if he actually signed the China loan. 7. To authenticate if he will be running for second term. 8. To present Senate's alternative economic recovery plan grin 9. To anticipate likely legislative action in case point (3) is negative grin 10. To add their voice to the confirmation that PMB is indeed coming back.
Useless politicians
Amazing decision. Lol

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by jinxet2000: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
I am beginging to liken this administration with Trump Administration.
Anyways, just joking.
Lai Mohammed said the president is hail and hearty, why should his workers be visiting him every now and then in London? How come he is not speaking to us in person or via skype? or they went to take documents to him to sign off? something is wrong somewhere.
Nawaoo! This country belong to all of us ooo, not you PMB and your administration! stop taking us for granted. ppl no be mumu ooo!
Do not say I didn't say so.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Aribambam: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

*Smell the Presidency
*Attain Biafra
Mr. god
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by deflover(m): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bubu and visitation
Only u
E remain spirit of death to visit am
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by ogologoamu: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

*Smell the Presidency

*Attain Biafra

After the war, their accounts were leveled at 20pounds. Go there today and weep for your Nigeria. Igbos are blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Rallyman: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba london never tire you..??.. We nigerians voted you not london.... Change begins with you mr president start patronizing our doctors here ooo please

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
LuvU2 ...I'm thinking we should visit too. You game? grin
snapshot:
where is your sense of reasoning?there is a lot of sense in what the guy is saying,you are there talking about Biafra or no Biafra.Even Tuface made video clips to show that his planned nation wide strike has been called off,but PMB cannot make a simple video clip to clear the air about him been alive or not and you think any rational person will not think that something is happening somewhere.

You really do have time for some buffons... is it a crime for the president to speak with his people whom elected him?.... not one of them have come up with an answer.. not a single one... instead they all scream ipob blah blah blah..

1 Like

Behold, Aso Rock has been moved to London.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
martin123:
Senate President Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives, are scheduled to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari in London on Wednesday.

A source confirmed this to TheCable.

Bamikole Omisore, media aide of the senate president, told TheCable that he was already in London with Saraki, but he did not give details of the meeting with Buhari.

However, TheCable learnt that it will take place Wednesday evening.

Other members of the legislature that are expected to meet with the president are Yusuf Lasun, deputy speaker, and Ahmed Lawan, senate leader.

TheCable understands that Dogara is still on his way to London.

This is coming a few days after Bola Tinubu, national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and Bisi Akande, former governor of Osun state, paid the president a visit.

Ibikunle Amosun, Ogun state governor, and Daisy Danjuma had also visited the president, who is on vacation in the UK.

Buhari transferred power to Acting President Yemi Osinbajo before he left for the UK.

He was scheduled to return to the country on Sunday – at the end of his 10-day vacation which began on January 19 – but he extended the time indefinitely, citing advice from his doctor that he should wait to get his test results as the reason for his decision.

Last Wednesday, Saraki announced on Twitter that he spoke with the president and that he was in high spirits. Though he did not give a hint that he would visit him in London.
Follow us on twitter @thecableng

Copyright 2017 TheCable. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to www.thecable.ng as the source.

Wow, seriously?!, for that copyright part alone I bookmarked your site, You guys ain't greedy like punch or vanguard who want no part of their articles to be used
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Levi16: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
PMB shuns the niggaz because they wont show sympathy, understanding nor empathy if you lots knew his situation. Naija na waaa.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by ogologoamu: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
SycophanticGoat:
Me thinks Buhari is alive but probably mentally deranged or something.. It's possible he only sits and smiles for camera right now, otherwise, I don't see any reason in him not producing a video call or something to address the Nigerian people..

He's completely incapacitated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by anytexy: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
But Lair Muhammed said he is hail and hearty ..just asking ooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Grundig: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
First or business class tickets for 4 of them will be nothing less than #10m
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by joe4real12: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Why are they all visiting our "hale and hearty" Sai Baba
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by able20(m): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Baba will return to Nigeria after the visit of Fulani herdsmen
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
A humane proposal for Buhari : Resign.

Any seriously sick president deserves the time and space to focus on his health. He can hardly do so while shouldering the burden of running a complex and beleaguered country. Besides, Nigeria is beset by grave crisis that appear to worsen by the day. Nigerians deserve a leader at the height of mental and physical fitness, a president endowed with agility and energy to wrestle with his country's deep-rooted problems.
The trouble is not just that Buhari is enfeebled by age and illness. The greater issue is that he presides over a country that is manifestly sicker than he. The idea that an ailing man can effectively mind the business of a more seriously sick country is, quite simply, absurd. Should anybody doubt the graveness of Nigeria's sickness, the fact of President Buhari's prolonged medical trip to Britain should settle the matter.
We don't need an Acting President whose powers are limited.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by amazon14: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nigerian youths see Una life. These politicians thinks you are fools. Anyway let the drama continues.we shall see

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by mantosa(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
I give up already mahn.

Someone called Nigeria a zoo, I don't he is wrong at all coz what Nigeria is right is worse that a zoo.

I pray for Nigeria and for Nigerians to have sense.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by nattyGENT: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Keep decieving yourselves
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by afolayangs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
please make fayose join.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by focus7: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
In Ipob voice: na lie, na lie! It's Photoshop.

Everyone that wish Buhari evil this is your potion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics) / List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / Igboho Speaks As Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Govt Secretariat, Hoist Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.