Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London (46736 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by ephi123(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
What kind of ridiculousness and show of shame is all this?

First was the IGP, then Ogun state governor, now it's the Senate president - all flying to London wasting the country's precious scarce forex to go and visit a man who is supposedly on vacation waiting to complete a supposed test cycle.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by opara28(m): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
no concrete evidence to back up d said visit.....mtcheww
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Aditueledumare(m): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Am tired of all this political visit.
I can only believe pmb is hale and hearty if the following people visit him and tell us his state of health. Pst E.A Adeboye, Sultan of Sokoto, Oni of Ife, Obi of Onisha and Ekiti Stata Governor.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by mario383: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bolustic:

See the children of hate wishing our president dead,

Even if PMB dies (GOD FORBID) tomorrow, you guys will not:

*Smell the Presidency

*Attain Biafra

*nor Get Nnamdi Kanu freed
What is hate here? What is bad to know if a president of a country like Nigeria is not available and his absence is always followed by very powerful lies and propaganda? Yaradua did exactly the same and Buhari is also doing the same. Must we continue to be deceived from time to time. Is the life of Buhari an inch better than those who were luckly to have escaped from boko haram and was subsquently killed in idp camp by himself and describe it as a bumbardment in error?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by deolu2000(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Going to visit PMB in london now seem to be the only agenda that these good for nthg govt officials seem to hv on their priority. Wasting tax payers money over an assignment that has no positive value to add to the country, afteral he has handed over to Ag. President cnt they all wrk together wt the man in charge while we leave the doctors to take care of PMB rather than all this globe throthing about?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by AuroraB(f): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
stinggy:
So Buhari celebrated Vals day in London angry
Is it a bad something undecided
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by stinggy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
AuroraB:
Is it a bad something undecided
He left us here and was enjoying in London ba? sad
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
`
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by elbinmanny(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
when will seun lead a contingent of nairalanders to visit Papa zhara
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by jibrilaminum: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Everybody is now paying PMB visit in london, yet nobody has snapped a picture or recorded a video of the man.. Why deceive Nigerians!!
There is an hidden agenda and something is happening over there ..

Maybe it's funeral they are doing over there cos i see no reason why he won't record a video if he was alive.
GET WELL SOON
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by SuperBlack: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
rattlesnake:
IPOB will say show us picture evidence and after seeing picture they will say photoshop
You have a big problem with IPOB
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by adeoba2008(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is 2face there ?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Bujumbura(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Why are they visiting PMB upandan The report says that he wants to collect results, not that he is sick undecided
Everyone of them seems to be treating him like a sick patient.

They have ALL being lying to Nigerians
Is your husband anonimi because you guys can't comment without pictures grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by AuroraB(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aditueledumare:
Am tired of all this political visit.
I can only believe pmb is hale and hearty if the following people visit him and tell us his state of health. Pst E.A Adeboye, Sultan of Sokoto, Oni of Ife, Obi of Onisha and Ekiti Stata Governor.

Adebo-kini sad shocked
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Aragon: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Everybody is now paying PMB visit in london, yet nobody has snapped a picture or recorded a video of the man.. Why deceive Nigerians!!

Maybe it's funeral they are doing over there cos i see no reason why he won't record a video if he was alive.

He is a Muslim! Muslims bury their dead the same or next day. They don't keep body's for days or weeks. The President is not dead, he will be back . Nigeria have a functioning President (acting) called OSIBANJO and he is doing a fine job. Thanks
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by AuroraB(f): 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
stinggy:

He left us here and was enjoying in London ba? sad
Aisha dey Naija naa, which igbaadun better pass za oza room kinda something angry
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by nwakibie3(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
APC must be working on the next photoshop they will release by friday.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Aburi001: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:

Thomas......wailer. ......I wish you everything you wish our President
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by fortunechy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
still luking for the pix......no pix no news
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by naijaking1: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Waiting for their picture to be photoshopped into Buhari living room while he's wearing the same dirty brown gown.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by nzechidi: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
Saraki is on Chanel's TV,while dogara on nta
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by teebillz: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nobody is asking where is Aisha and her Children in the whole of this.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by CharlieMaria(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Likei:
pictures or ............. R.I.P
Hope the R.I.P Means Remain In Power?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Akiika: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Citizens of mumu kingdom, this is a waste of your resources. First class seat ticket for these thieves cost at least 700,000 naira per thief to London. They will claim all kind of allowances too. By my estimation, that unnecessary trip will cost the country at least 20 million naira. They have spoken to the president over the phone, they can do a skype call if they have to see him for crying out loud. Why are Nigerians this docile and aren't concerned about this but are ignorantly fixated on Buhari's status?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by femolii: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
I surport this government but something is going on concerning buhari health they should open up.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by bams2999(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
good movement
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Humulity: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
What a country!!!

Wastage and mediocrity at the highest level.

The amount so far spent by government functionaries to visit the President in a foreign hospital and amount spent on media. Is enough to build two standard hospitals comparable to what is obtainable worldwide.

I weep for thee, dear country Nigeria.

When the President returns another round of wastage will start on felicitation. And the man had not deem it necessary to address us via whichever means.

When I become President of this country this irresponsibility's must stop.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by Organs(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
GiftedJosh:

My Broda, i have come to realize that those that disbelieve things like these has trust issues themselves and they cannot be helped. It is all in your head. If you say it is wrong that Buhari is in london for treatment, i agree with you 100%, if you say it is wrong they are not giving more information, i agree with you 101% etc... but saying there is something fishy and insinuating that he is not alive is all you and your dysfunctional brain. I don't get it when people say PMB forged certificate, or that chibok girls is a scam or that he is not alive.... How do you think a govt, i repeat a govt with so many people involved, leading people can come out and lie and deceive in this present day and age and carry everyone along like that? so nobody has integrity anymore All those going to see him, taking pics with him, or speaking with him on the phone are all lying abi? haa na wah for some people shaa. I wonder how y'all function in life.
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by mikaael(m): 6:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
stinggy:
So Buhari celebrated Vals day in London angry

did Aisha complain?
Re: Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London by timota(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Aragon:

He is a Muslim! Muslims bury their dead the same or next day. They don't keep body's for days or weeks. The President is not dead, he will be back . Nigeria have a functioning President (acting) called OSIBANJO and he is doing a fine job. Thanks
what of yaradua how long did it then to bury him 6 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Political Heavyweights Present At The 2017 PDP Convention / 14-Year-Old Atika Aminu Yankaba Becomes Kano Governor For 20 Minutes / I don't know these ladies: Dino Malaye Threatens To Sue Gistlovers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.