Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems (1179 Views)

Is It True That Nigerian Problems Always Start With Letter B / Governor Dickson Enjoying A Boat Ride In Niger Delta Creeks. PICS / Rotimi Akeredolu Spotted Enjoying A Boat Ride With A Beautiful Lady (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
BUHARI: A BOAT SAILING WITH NIGERIAN PROBLEMS
By: Muhammad Adam Haruna

Sometimes God measures his servants' Iman (belief) through different methods. It was in the previous regime of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan many unwanted incidents occurred which people failed to understand were ordained by our Lord, many believed that the breakdown of the previous administration was the only solution to the problems that circulated the country, not knowing that solution comes solely from God.

People were counting the months, days and even the hours that remained for the horn of the new election to be blown that will bring the leader whom they acquiesced will wipeout their tears and give them the tablets for regaining their health, but what was unknown to them was that they were just moving out of the frying pan into the fire.

Now, Nigerians must have known that the real change comes divinely, because they can't differentiate which administration is much more appealing to them between the previous and the current one, as a result of the misdemeanors that filled both administrations.
The regime of the All Progressive Congress (APC), which President Muhammad Buhari leads gained its position as a result of the mixture of real and fake campaign promises which over fifty percent of them can never be fulfilled. Due to those promises, some of the Nigerians voted blindly because they wanted to be freed from the hardship situation that the previous administration put them.

It's obvious and known to everybody that this period is a period of price multiplication of products. What you would buy at the price of five Naira before now you must have twenty Naira or more to buy it. This had led to the death of many, some are hospitalized and others are there dumped at home unwell due to the lack of money to get hospitalized all as a result of hunger. read more @ http://www.themedia.com.ng/2017/02/buhari-boat-sailing-with-nigerian.html The Media ng. themedia.com.ng

1 Share

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nice write-up
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by johnbuck81(m): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
buhari has failed Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
johnbuck81:
buhari has failed Nigerians.
Are you sure john?
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by DozieInc(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Those that voted for him are already disappointed, I am not disappointed because I didn't expect much from him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by Standing5(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Our first and main problem today isn't recession but corruption and laziness. If all those workers who complain of govt owing them are truly working, why don't they offer their services elsewhere? The truth is we were busy sharing oil money through corruption and the civil service, and when the easy oil money inflow was interrupted by dwindling oil prices, people started blaming the sharer or proxy through which they got the money - the FG.
Govt was busy sharing money on one hand(unproductive worker salary and inflated contracts) and subsidizing what the shared money was spent on for the people with the other part that was suppose to be saved(Forex intervention) on another hand. It is a voodoo formula for economic growth. Our most pressing problem is foundational problem and goes beyond Buhari or Jonathan or even OBJ and Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by izombie(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
The 5% ters saw this while sitting but the sufferisticated ones didn't see it even when they were warned.
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by felixlovu: 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wat do u think will b s situation if Jonathan was still d president,I cnt get how people are putting all d fault on buhari.my questions are,is buhari or any of d current govt spending money lavishly or buying expensive things or party home and abroad.is there any embezzlement anywhere in d world by d current govt,if no then there is more to d problem than buhari fault.there is no one dat will hav money and wnt spend it either gud or lavishly

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by ogologoamu: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
I traveled home and looked at a 74yr old uncle, and I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by Standing5(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
felixlovu:
Wat do u think will b s situation if Jonathan was still d president,I cnt get how people are putting all d fault on buhari.my questions are,is buhari or any of d current govt spending money lavishly or buying expensive things or party home and abroad.is there any embezzlement anywhere in d world by d current govt,if no then there is more to d problem than buhari fault.there is no one dat will hav money and wnt spend it either gud or lavishly
Oga Poster, Buhari and the current Govt are spending lavishly but that's not our most pressing problem. We are lazy and corrupt. To make it bad, we are lazy and corrupt at the top where we are suppose not to be.
People prefer to tackle petty issues instead of addressing our lazy culture and livestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
DozieInc:
Those that voted for him are already disappointed, I am not disappointed because I didn't expect much from him.
And you have no gut to complain since you didn't vote him out during the elctions

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by DozieInc(m): 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:

And you have no gut to complain since you didn't vote him out during the elctions
Just not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Standing5:
Our first and main problem today isn't recession but corruption and laziness. If all those workers who complain of govt owing them are truly working, why don't they offer their services elsewhere. The truth is we were busy sharing oil money through corruption and the civil service, and when the easy oil money inflow was interrupted by dwindling oil prices, people started blaming the sharer or proxy through which they got the money - the FG.
Govt was sharing money on one hand and subsidizing the what the shared money was spent on for the people on another hand. It is a voodoo formula for economic growth. Our most pressing problem is foundational problem and goes beyond Buhari or Jonathan or even OBJ and Abacha.
You have not only spoken, but you have spoken well and at the same time, you have also spoken the truth.
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
True talk
izombie:
The 5% ters saw this while sitting but the sufferisticated ones didn't see it even when they were warned.
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
I fell in love with your comment so much sir, may God bless your brain.
felixlovu:
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
How do we then address our petty issues?
I will be anticipating your article on that and it will be posted @ themedia.com.ng, send your entries to smnharuna@gmail.com
Standing5:

Oga Poster, Buhari and the current Govt are spending lavishly but that's not our most pressing problem. We are lazy and corrupt. To make it bad, we are lazy and corrupt at the top where we are suppose not to be.
People prefer to tackle petty issues instead of addressing our lazy culture and livestyle.
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
what happened to your 74yrs old Uncle?
we may be interested to share the experience @ themedia.com.ng
If you wish to share that with us, send your entries to smnharuna@gmail.com
ogologoamu:
I traveled home and looked at a 74yr old uncle, and I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
I can't get you clearly sir.
DozieInc:

Just not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by Standing5(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
How do we then address our petty issues?
I will be anticipating your article on that and it will be posted @ themedia.com.ng, send your entries to smnharuna@gmail.com
Seem u didn't get my message clear enough. Our petty issues are our less pressing issues. We need to address the pressing ones or more important issues first. It is like smoke and fire. If a house is on fire, do you attempt to stop the smoke or the fire first?
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
With your analysis, it was as if you were there when a Lecturer was making explanation to us in a class during my diploma days @CAILS ILORIN. I respect and appreciate your opinion SiRe, may you email me smnharuna@gmail.com... Anticipating your mail.
Standing5:
Seem u didn't get my message clear enough. Our petty issues are our less pressing issues. We need to address the pressing ones or more important issues first. It is like smoke and fire. If a house is on fire, do you attempt to stop the smoke or the fire first?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by johnbuck81(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:

Are you sure john?
considering d downfall of our economy and other vital issues he refuses to address...and by d way, why is he being mute on Nigerians considering d resent rumours about his health and will be quick to speak with Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Do Presidents declare their state of health publicly?
johnbuck81:
considering d downfall of our economy and other vital issues he refuses to address...and by d way, why is he being mute on Nigerians considering d resent rumours about his health and will be quick to speak with Trump.
Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by johnbuck81(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
Do Presidents declare their state of health publicly?
is that his reason for acting dumb? let ur President just stay were ever he is..whether London,Germany or Saudi Arabia. His absence makes no difference rather Nigerians are experiencing a lil Peace since ur president went for his 10 days VACATION.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by rose54321: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
A youth driven government might make a difference.

One way to combat corruption is to employ technological means. Do away with paper documentation that can forged, burnt, etc, replace with electronic database management systems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
May God bless your brain RoSe
rose54321:
A youth driven government might make a difference.

One way to combat corruption is to employ technological means. Do away with paper documentation that can forged, burnt, etc, replace with electronic database management systems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by DozieInc(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
I can't get you clearly sir.
I wasn't expecting much from him, so it didn't come as a surprise that he is not performing, that is just my point.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
DozieInc:

I wasn't expecting much from him, so it didn't come as a surprise that he is not performing, that is just my point.
What of those that keep on saying the President is trying are they wrong?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by DozieInc(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:

What of those that keep on saying the President is trying are they wrong?
We all have our opinions though, but majority would tell you he is not trying.
Should an election hold today do you think he stands a chance?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
DozieInc:

We all have our opinions though, but majority would tell you he is not trying.
Should an election hold today do you think he stands a chance?
Your question could only be answered by Nigerians and I will ask Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by DozieInc(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:
Your question could only be answered by Nigerians and I will ask Nairalanders.
Ok, conducting a poll would be great. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by comradeusmanhar: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
DozieInc:
Ok, conducting a poll would be great. smiley
Poll posted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: A Boat Sailing With Nigerian Problems by DozieInc(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
comradeusmanhar:

Poll posted.
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What APC Senator Did 4 Over 700 Candidates Writing JAMB In Bayelsa(photos) / Obasanjo Attacks National Assembly. / Gov. Dave Umahi Accuses Ebonyi Commisioner Of Police Of Working For IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.