Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) (5453 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 19-year-old Boy Marries A 39-year-old Woman (photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Augustap(f): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
I thank God that ladies with brains still exist, my problem with her is accepting you in the first place

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by omosefeeguaibor(f): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
May God forgive you if this is suppose to make us laugh @ op.
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

shoo... Ur threat EmptY like an Empty Carton Biscuits grin

If U See Me face 2 Face...

DeBiafran Most wanted Terrorist...

no Laff....StaY Clear...

U r Warned angry
na to use cutlass for each other remain cheesy.while una dey kill unasef na me go come carry the babe cheesy
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

lolz
AfoNjakasi Otelee

Where Una stand for this zOO CALLED NiGERIA

oTaPiaPia tribe...

Wait Make I catcH 4 Benin
I no be ndi ofe mmanu, I'm a confirm Benin jazz man.

if u get mind try come ekosodin if your mama go recognise you again grin
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
May God forgive you if this is suppose to make us laugh @ op.
wooow such a dazzling beauty and an elegant splendour basking in the uniqueness of a glamorous beauty.

pls can u grant me the privileged of interacting with you a sides from nairaland?
your rare beauty is phenomenal I must confess.
I'm getting obsessed already.
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
Augustap:
I thank God that ladies with brains still exist, my problem with her is accepting you in the first place
ugomma why do you really hate me?
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by AfterEarth(f): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2017
casttlebarbz:
she made a right decision not to MARRIES such a guy
Gbagam .. grin
The Op want to destroy us so soon .. smiley
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

na to use cutlass for each other remain cheesy.while una dey kill unasef na me go come carry the babe cheesy
No near her oo... if U wan See Easter daY... angry
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
No near her oo... if U wan See Easter daY... angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Michelle55: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Kondomatic:
How can you wear three quarters inside nickers? do you want to be unfortunate forever?
hehehehe.. Chai u dis poster,u fit kil 4 nairaland oh. Cnt stop laffn
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Augustap(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
ugomma why do you really hate me?
I didn't even look at the OP's name, but that's to show you how your name stupid follows you
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Scarcity234: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fabrication! Its quite obvious in the content of your made up story. WELL DONE
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Augustap:

I didn't even look at the OP's name, but that's to show you how your name stupid follows you
I want to fraternise with you on WhatsApp.

let's make peace and settle our discrepancies and differences amicably.
the truth is that Me likey you and the good news is that I'm now a changed man, thoroughly refurbished and completely renovated.
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Augustap(f): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
I want to fraternise with you on WhatsApp.

let's make peace and settle our discrepancies and differences amicably.
the truth is that Me likey you and the good news is that I'm now a changed man, thoroughly refurbished and completely renovated.
Eya...the truth is me don't like ya man, and me don't want to fraternise with ya man...Bomboclat

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
Augustap:

Eya...the truth is me don't like ya man, and me don't want to fraternise with ya man...Bomboclat
you'll like me cos I have a nice and responsibly cool, calm and composed personality in reality. let's just let go of the past and pls don't judge me cos of my weird,absurd and ridiculous posts okay? I just love exercising my senses of humour just to incite laughter and exhilaration.
anyways
just hit me up k?
08029532397. anticipating. thanks
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Augustap(f): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
you'll like me cos I have a nice and responsibly cool, calm and composed personality in reality. let's just let go of the past and pls don't judge me cos of my weird,absurd and ridiculous posts okay? I just love exercising my senses of humour just to incite laughter and exhilaration.
anyways
just hit me up k?
08029532397. anticipating. thanks
Unfortunately, your sense of humour is vulgar and dead

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by StupidYorubaFool: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
Augustap:

alright no qualms.
the prerogative is yours but pls can you kindly edit ur quote and remove my number pls?
thanks in advance
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Augustap:

StupidYorubaFool:
alright no qualms.
the prerogative is yours but pls can you kindly edit ur quote and remove my number pls?
thanks in advance

grin but this gal too the do shakara o grin grin

this ones no dey hard to Fvck... cheesy

keep on trying StupidYorubaFool grin
Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Augustap(f): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
alright no qualms.
thanks in advance
ON YOUR OWN ...you put it there, take it off

Re: She Told Me She Can't Marries A Guy That's Not A Gradaute (pictures) by Augustap(f): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

grin but this gal too the do shakara o grin grin

this ones no dey hard to Fvck... cheesy

keep on trying StupidYorubaFool grin
Hoping is allowed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know...... / DON’T LIE!! Without Sex Enhancer, What’s The Longest Time You Have Lasted In Bed / Young Men 'stranded' As Ladies Now Trade Their Bodies To Highest Bidder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.