Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Support Igbo Presidency 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Igbo Presidency 2015 (5008 Views)

SouthSouth Support Igbo Only Biafra To Gain Total Resource Control From Nigeria / Presidency 2015: Judge’s Absence Postpones Verdict On Jonathan / Presidency 2015: Court Determines Jonathan’s Eligibility Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
Its funny to hear that the some elements in the North want to subvert the constitution.They are putting pressure on VP to resign.If I talk about rotational presidency,critics will quickly resort to the fact that it is not enshrined in the constitution.Why not tell it to the north now.I for see the north being the one to disunite this nation,whereas they are the one that needs the republic more than any other member of this republic.I will continue to shout and scream to Nigerians and the whole world that 2015 is the time of Ndi Igbo to occupy the exalted seat in Aso Rock provided Nigeria remains united till then.Their is no reason why it should not be so.Some will say that 2015 is five years away,yes.Its not a crime to start early to get this massage into the medulla obulagata of all Nigerians.It is enough time to warn all those pundits of other ethnic tribe and all those coward sellout of Igbo extraction.Any deviation from this will amount to the unthinkable.1966 was a preamble.2015 will be decisive.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Depilot(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
Before you start wasting your time please double check the following:
1. How many Igbo people are still living in Nigeria?
2. How many Igbo people are living outside Nigeria?
3. How many Igbo people are looking to move out of Nigeria if the opportunity opens up?

Now, answer the same questions for Hausa people and then think about your outcome or result.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by nduchucks: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Its funny to hear that the some elements in the North want to subvert the constitution.They are putting pressure on VP to resign.If I talk about rotational presidency,critics will quickly resort to the fact that it is not enshrined in the constitution.Why not tell it to the north now.I for see the north being the one to disunite this nation,whereas they are the one that needs the republic more than any other member of this republic.I will continue to shout and scream to Nigerians and the whole world that 2015 is the time of Ndi Igbo to occupy the exalted seat in Aso Rock provided Nigeria remains united till then.Their is no reason why it should not be so.Some will say that 2015 is five years away,yes.Its not a crime to start early to get this massage into the medulla obulagata of all Nigerians.It is enough time to warn all those pundits of other ethnic tribe and all those coward sellout of Igbo extraction.Any deviation from this will amount to the unthinkable.1966 was a preamble.2015 will be decisive.

you know say every political party, in the name of peace, agree say presidency go rotate between north and south every 8 years.  south don hold presidency for 8 years through obasanjo, and yar'adua dey there now, and hopefully, north go rule for their own 8 years, at de end of de day.

if every ting go as planned, president go come from south in 2015. de agreement wey all the political parties enter no talk say presidency go rotate between south east or south west; nor north east and north west.

so if una want produce president from south east, una go need to negotiate with south westerners to abandon fashola, or any other candidate wey dem wan produce. una go also need to convince south south people say na igbo man turn, without forgeting to negotiate with edo people wey get their own political idol too.  

na dis political battle una need to win first.  it will be a game of political ingenuity rather than muscle flexing or singing threatening war songs, like dan daudu. i trust say una people dey quite capable of playing de political game.  una good luck o.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by citizenY(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
No qualms but hope you will not come up with Anambra syndrome shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,

47 x5 = 235 candidates and as many court cases, godfathers, Andy Uba,sand Chris Uba's.

It will be very interesting. Kai, lawyers go enjoy OH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ndu_chucks

We need John Nash(the maths professor of games theory portrayed in the movie the beautiful mind) to come and solve the present political equation.How I wish TB Joshua will seeinto our future! We are not sure that Yar'Adua will finish his tenure.It is only providence that will see him thru.Surely Nigerians will be the greatest foolish people to have ever inhibited this planet to elect him for a second tenure if he survives this one.If he eventually serves out his tenure,another president of Northern origin will emerge and that will be dangerous for Ndi Igbo.If he is strong he will perpetuate himself for eight years as the norm of 2nd tenure in democratic nations for consolidation of his policies. that is one premise.If Yar'Adua resigns,Goodluck takes over and,
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
@citizenY

The Igbos are more democartic than all other tribes in Nigeria.All that will not emerge.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chapelle.S:

@ndu_chucks

We need John Nash(the maths professor of games theory portrayed in the movie the beautiful mind) to come and solve the present political equation.How I wish TB Joshua will seeinto our future! We are not sure that Yar'Adua will finish his tenure.It is only providence that will see him thru.Surely Nigerians will be the greatest foolish people to have ever inhibited this planet to elect him for a second tenure if he survives this one.If he eventually serves out his tenure,another president of Northern origin will emerge and that will be dangerous for Ndi Igbo.If he is strong he will perpetuate himself for eight years as the norm of 2nd tenure in democratic nations for consolidation of his policies. that is one premise.If Yar'Adua resigns,Goodluck takes over and,

methinks, if yar'adua resigns or his office becomes vacant otherwise, goodluck will have to become president, na de ting wey constitution call for be dat.  if dat one happen, i tink say goodluck ebele jonathan, go announce say, him accept de constitutional duty reluctantly, and him no go run for office come 2011.  dat go enable dem to field another northerner wey go complete de second term.

may Allah see us through de whole mess.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Beaf: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2009
^
After the way some have behaved over this "our turn" issue (witness the disgrace in PDP Katsina were they're getting thugs to harass "dissenters"wink, its time to put a nail in the coffin of rotation. Let the best man rule us, if Jonathan takes over and turns out to be good, why should he not continue beyond 2011?

Is it good governance or "turn by turn" that will develop the country and put meals on our tables?
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by nduchucks: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
Beaf:

^
After the way some have behaved over this "our turn" issue (witness the disgrace in PDP Katsina), its time to put a nail in the coffin of rotation. Let the best man rule us, if Jonathan takes over and turns out to be good, why should he not continue beyond 2011?

Is it good governance or "turn by turn" that will develop the country and put meals on our tables?

on dis point, i completely agree with you. as a practical matter however, i no tink say all de political parties wey make de agreement go change am. south don get their own 8 years under obj, so north go demand their own 8 years.

maybe after north complete their own 8 years, we go fit scrap de agreement. time will tell.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ndu_chucks

Read this news from Daily Independent today.

Succession Intrigues : Don’t Count On Us, M’Belt Tells North

•President’s Absence Stalls Deregulation, PIB

By Terna Doki (Makurdi) and Adeola Yusuf (Lagos)

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole (right); and Igbinedion University Chancellor, Gabriel Igbinedion; at the convocation of the university in Okada, Edo State , at the weekend.

Northern hawks were told on Sunday not to count on the support of the Middle Belt in their quest to subvert the Constitution if it turns out that President Umaru Yar’Adua cannot continue in office.

Second Republic Communications Minister, Isaac Shaahu, who is the President of the Middle Belt Forum (MBF), described as insincere Northerners seeking the resignation of Vice President, Goodluck Jonathan, in anticipation of Yar’Adua’s incapacitation by ill health.

He stated in an interview in Gboko that those who want to circumvent the Constitution are vultures and scavengers who should mind their scheming because Niger Delta militants are watching their steps.

“If the vultures and scavengers of the North stir any fight with any part of the country, the Middle Belt will not come in to fight for them. The Middle Belt will not be part of any trouble they start. We fought for them in the past, but we shall not do it again,’’ Shaahu warned.

He advised them to allow wise counsel to prevail by abiding with the law on succession.

However, he maintained that Yar’Adua’s sickness does not warrant his resignation, because Nigeria is not the first country to have a sick President.

Shaahu blamed the country’s predicament on former President Olusegun Obasanjo, “Who knew that Yar’Adua was sick yet imposed him on the people, so as to create room for a Southerner to take over.

“It was Obasanjo’s design that a President of Northern extraction should not last more than six months on the seat. But since he did not consult with God first, Yar’Adua is still moving, to his very surprise.”

Shaahu said if Nigerians are not courageous enough to jail Obasanjo “for the atrocities he committed while in Aso Rock, God will unfailingly take Obasanjo back to prison.”

He argued that the only way Nigeria can be free from trouble is to imprison Obasanjo, expressing fears that the country is heading towards full destruction as everything has gone bad.

Yar’Adua’s ill heath may compel Abuja to shift the dates for the deregulation of the oil industry and the passage of the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB).

Both were anticipated before the end of the year, but a source said at the weekend that “his ill health has halted progress on them.”

Although the National Assembly (NASS) has concluded plans to pass the PIB into law, it has to be delayed until Yar’Adua returns from Saudi Arabia, the source explained, because his assent cannot be obtained at the moment.

The Petroleum Ministry is also nervous about announcing deregulation behind his back, with the source noting that Labour “has threatened a show down with the government over deregulation, and everybody is being careful not to cause anything that could destabilise the country in the absence of the President.”

Oil marketers have, however, alerted that Abuja plans to announce deregulation at a time Nigerians least expect.

Minister of State for Petroleum, Odein Ajumogobia, disclosed last month that the refineries in Warri and Kaduna could resume operations this month, which analysts speculate could mean deregulation before December 31.

“The assurance we have from various meetings with government representatives is that deregulation will come before the end of this year, and it will come when it is least expected,” warned Independent Petroleum Marketers’ Association of Nigeria (IPMAN) Mosimi Depot Chairman, Adebisi Bada.

He asked IPMAN members to prepare for deregulation “any moment from now,” and cautioned them against fuel hoarding because Abuja is “looking for scapegoats for the policy.”

Bada said the IPMAN will not defend any member caught hoarding.

The Warri Refinery refines 125,000 barrels per day (bpd), and the Kaduna Refinery 110,000 bpd.

Though the government hopes to finish repairs on the two refineries this month, their combined refining capacity cannot satisfy domestic consumption of 30 million litres per day.

“The Chanomi creek pipelines are still bad. Once they are repaired, we are told that by the middle of December crude will go to Warri and Kaduna,” Ajumogobia told reporters on November 18.

In the mean time, Mosimi depot is running short of fuel and this has shifted major loading operation to private depots in Apapa, Lagos.

Bada confirmed the shortage at Mosimi, which he said plays a vital role in fuel distribution nationwide.

His words: “The Mosimi depot, which is under system 2B is the most strategic because it serves the depots in Ibadan, Ilorin, Ore, and others. But at the moment, loading at the depot is very tight.

“We were getting about three million litres on daily basis before; now, our members load in Apapa due to the fact that we get insufficient volume from Mosimi.

“Out of the little that Mosimi can serve is being given to the NNPC (Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation) mega stations, while part of that is also being used for bridging.”

He blamed the uncertainty of the date of deregulation for the panic buying of fuel, which has led to shortage in some states.

However, the lull in violence in the Niger Delta has enabled workers to begin repairs on the Chanomi pipeline, which has been attacked by militants in the past.

The two refineries in Port Harcourt are currently in operation with a capacity of about 210,000 bpd.

Nigeria’s four refineries have a nameplate capacity of 445,000 bpd but have never operated at that level.

And even if they operate at full capacity, they would produce only a fraction of the needs of Africa’s most populous country of 140 million people.

Refinery outages caused mainly by mismanagement and sabotage force the country to depend on fuel imports for domestic consumption.

“Once the refineries are working we will reduce our importation by about 40 per cent,” Ajumogobia said.

Despite vying with Angola as Africa’s top oil producer, Nigeria imports 18 million litres of petrol a day or some 85 per cent of its needs.

Fuel subsidy, which Yar’Adua has promised to abolish, costs Abuja N45 billion each month, Ajumogobia added.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by citizenY(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
@citizenY

The Igbos are more democartic than all other tribes in Nigeria.All that will not emerge.

@ Chapelle,

Democracy is a game of numbers, that is why I mentioned 235 candidates and with luck, the court cases will finish ion election day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2009
Who is the best man.Nigeria has been looking for that best man since 1960 and he has proved elusive.I am not saying that the present government should as a factor of rotational presidency not develop and advance this country for good.Just look at Yar'Adua,Sickness cut up with him while he was basking in the euphoria that he solved the Niger Delta problem.Albeit this solution is relative and temporary.Some problems of Nigeria do not need recommendation if they are done.When you are employed,do you expect your boss to thank you for the job he pays you for? Instead giving Nigerians a credible elections which is the basis of good governance,they are at the mischief again.Given Nigerians why they cannot full implement the UWAIS report.Let him conduct a referendum and find out the opinion of Nigerians.

Let me say this,however US was developed,the blacks did not have a sense of belonging until the assumed the presidency of the United States in the person of Obama. So is the plight of Ndi Igbo,one of the tripods of Nigeria,Is wazobia no more existent.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by nduchucks: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chapelle.S:

@ndu_chucks

Read this news from Daily Independent today.

Succession Intrigues : Don’t Count On Us, M’Belt Tells North

na political posturing wey middlebelt dey make. i believe say in de end,  power go transition according to constitution.

by de way, if goodluck call news conference and announce to de whole world say him no get any interest whatsoever to become president and tender resignation;  nobody fit force am to stay.

if dat happen people go make noise and  troops go silence dem in de name of national security and protecting de constitution - and another northerner go emerge as president in 3 months.

i no tink say goodluck go resign, but if he does, and tell us say him no want de job because him wan go retire peacefully with his family, nothing whatsoever go happen.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
@bluetooth

When Ojukwu went and greeted Saro wiwa good morning.He did not get the massage.Instead of praying for Yar'Adua demise or resignation,You want to stand up against a moving train.It will crush you.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by sjeezy8: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
@post
Why the presidency based on tribe and such . . .? In Nigeria you people dont want Free and fair elections cause if so an igboman WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT ANY TIME SOON. I can vote for an igboman but he would

have to build mosques all over Igboland- invite atleast a million hausas-fulanis to live in the East.
have a yoruba mother or wife  and maybe have two wives.
be a muslim FROM BIRTH.
have a history showing of interest in other ethnic groups besides IGBO.
As govenor he would have to sponsor trips to mecca for FREE

find atleast 3 of these in an igboman and im sure you will get your president simple.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
In a deeply ethnically divided country such as Nigeria, I support rotational presidency in all its ramification, despite any disadvantages it may have. However I disagree that Ndigbo should compulsorily take the slot in 2015. I would wish that we allow the South South the position then, after which it goes to the North and then back to the Igbo. I would wish that almost every other group try their hand at the presidency based on the sequential rotation so that among the southern groups, Igbo will have it last. He who laughs last laughs best. I have a reason for this position that I would not like to state here. Anybody wishing to know can contact me at bard_org@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2009
This is unacceptable and not feasible.You are simply asking the nation to disunite.Nigeria will explode in 2015 if their is no Igbo presidency.Quote me.The militants have brought our leaders to their senses concerning the Niger Delta.A reconsideration of the membership of the Nigerian Federation by the Igbos in 2015 will be something else.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by sjeezy8: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chapelle.S:

This is unacceptable and not feasible.You are simply asking the nation to disunite.Nigeria will explode in 2015 if their is no Igbo presidency.Quote me.The militants have brought our leaders to their senses concerning the Niger Delta.A reconsideration of the membership of the Nigerian Federation by the Igbos in 2015 will be something else.

What if an igboman isnt voted for president in a free and fair election will it still explode?
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
NDU_CHUKS

I don't know whether the next President of Southern Origin will come from the South East as there is also South South to contend with. But I do know that it will surely not come from SouthWest as you guys have already had your own 8years with Obasanjo.

so the next time Fashola might make it to the Presidency is probably 2047
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Depilot:

Before you start wasting your time please double check the following:
1. How many Igbo people are still living in Nigeria?
2. How many Igbo people are living outside Nigeria?
3. How many Igbo people are looking to move out of Nigeria if the opportunity opens up?

Now, answer the same questions for Hausa people and then think about your outcome or result.

Your questions are preposterous except if you agree that the last census was correct.

1. Assuming that was the case, the result indicated 16M+ people in the 5 Igbo states and I can wager that more than 95% of those are Igbo. Every one knows that Igbos live in millions  in Nigerian cities/villages outside Igboland, which nonetheless are bonafide Nigerian communities. Why was tribe removed from the census that would have shown the real Igbo population?

2. Millions of Igbo live outside Nigeria and if voting by Nigerian diaspora is allowed, as with many other countries, the impact will be felt dramatically.

3. However, I doubt that more Igbos are looking to move out of Nigeria than for e.g. Yoruba. It could be 50:50 or slightly the other way round. Visit the embassies and do the math.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2009
What Igbos need urgently (as in 2015) is not the presidency of a thoroughly rotten nation as Nigeria. They need much more than that and allowing the SS to have it first will be a goodwill that will pay off for Ndigbo in the end. I won't go further.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2009
Sjeazy8,

Your arguments are always silly, or at best childish. Note that you are required to win a certain percentage from all regions before you can be a president. No one region can win even if all its members voted for their own, if other regions do not. Falae tried it in 1999 and it fell through woefully. In a free and fair election, it is difficult to say who will win or not, since by all indication the VP of most candidates will come from the other side of the country (that is, North and South versus South and North) to complement each other.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by nduchucks: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
mikeansy:

NDU_CHUKS

I don't know whether the next President of Southern Origin will come from the South East as there is also South South to contend with. But I do know that it will surely not come from SouthWest as you guys have already had your own 8years with Obasanjo.

so the next time Fashola might make it to the Presidency is probably 2047

de point wey i dey try make una see be say, if de said agreement go remain, all political parties go produce candidates from south, pdp fit produce south south candidate, ac fit produce south west candidate, while apga fit produce south east candidate and so on.

after dat, na fight to finish to determine who go win. nobody go automatically give una president from south east.  i believe say north, fit even rally around person like goodluck in 2015 sef.  soludo don already dine with de devil, so no show for soludo.

personally, i no care whether na fashola, a south eaterner, south southerner, or a northerner become president  for 2015, as long as de person dey qualified and fit for office. tribe no matter to me.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2009
Tribe matters to almost all Nigerians and we should be honest enough to admit this. So people like Fasola, or any other Yoruba, will only be ruling in their dreams in present-day Nigeria, until others have had their turn.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by sjeezy8: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=15pt]Igbo people are Hypocrites REALLY
It seems you people support PDP rigging, thuggery and forceful leadership as LONG AS ITS FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT.[/size]

You people are too naive to think that the north, west or middle belt will support 40-60 years of no chance in having a of president from their region. In a free and fair election in Nigeria Buhari or Atiku would WIN, Saraki would win and maybe even Fashola would win.

[size=15pt]thread is lame cause it says rigging elections for a president from each ethnic group is Ok[/size]

Nchara:

Sjeazy8,

Your arguments are always silly, or at best childish. Note that you are required to win a certain percentage from all regions before you can be a president. No one region can win even if all its members voted for their own, if other regions do not. Falae tried it in 1999 and it fell through woefully. In a free and fair election, it is difficult to say who will win or not, since by all indication the VP of most candidates will come from the other side of the country (that is, North and South versus South and North) to complement each other.

Im not even talkin about regions/tribes im talking about

you people want to rig elections so every ethnic group gets a president - which makes no sense
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2009

What if an igboman isnt voted for president in a free and fair election will it still explode?

Free and fair election? How? Are you not seeing with your inner eye that sick Yar'Adua is not interested in free and fair elections?
Nigeria must explode without Igbo Presidency in 2015.It is about identity as part and parcel of the republic.An Igbo man will implement true federation,grant the Niger Delta their wish and develop Nigeria.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by sjeezy8: 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Free and fair election? How? Are you not seeing with your inner eye that sick Yar'Adua is not interested in free and fair elections?
Nigeria must explode without Igbo Presidency in 2015.It is about identity as part and parcel of the republic.An Igbo man will implement true federation,grant the Niger Delta their wish and develop Nigeria.

Im not against having an igbo man as president but that wont happen anytime soon unless hes rigged in PERIOD. Everyman for himself if you dont win, you dont win. Why should everyone step aside for an igbo man yoruba or hausa man?
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by ChapelleS: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
Igbo people are Hypocrites REALLY
It seems you people support PDP rigging, thuggery and forceful leadership as LONG AS ITS FOR AN IGBO PRESIDENT.

Every sane Nigerian is calling for full implementation of the UWAIS report for credible elections but the man in power thinks otherwise.So when an Igbo man gets there,we know how fearless we are we will implement it.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by nduchucks: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
Nchara:

Tribe matters to almost all Nigerians and we should be honest enough to admit this. So people like Fasola, or any other Yoruba, will only be ruling in their dreams in present-day Nigeria, until others have had their turn.

i gree say tribe matter to almost all nigerians, but de agreement wey political parties make na to rotate between north and south, no be rotation by tribe.

if one political party present fashola for president and ribadu as vice president for 2015; you fit vote for dat party?
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
middlebelt are part of the northern hegemonists.from ibb to gowon to david mark to abdulsalami to saraki etc etc.infact they have ruled nigeria the most.2015 is for ijaw or igbo.it is only an ijaw or ibo that can deliver nigeria from darkness.all that is needed is a consensus candidate like a rivers or delta man.Chibuike Amaechi is my preffered candidate.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
Sjeazy8
Do you mind telling us how Fasola can win a free and fair election?

Do you not know that Tinubu rigged him in? Do you think it is only PDP that rigs election? How many Igbos do you think will vote for Fasola in 2015 in a free and fair election when they also want to rule then? Then you must be even more naive than I thought.
Re: Support Igbo Presidency 2015 by Nchara: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2009
No doubt, 2015 is either SS (not necessarily Ijaw) or Igbo, and I will prefer that an SS person comes first. We should all hope for Yaradua to finish at least his first term so that if he is incapable to continue another northerner (preferably from the NW) will round off the remaining time until 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

220mw Sapele Power Plant Comes On Stream / Will Jonathan Reinstate Major Hamza Almustapha into the Army ? / 4 Photos That Will Make U Fear The Idea Of Another Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.