Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Long Lost Peace Episode 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Lost Peace Episode 1 (738 Views)

New Jersey: Gay Couple Discovers They Are In Fact Long Lost Twins / Heartwarming Stories From Long-lost Lovers Who Finally Got Reunited / When I Met My Long Lost Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
All copyrights reserved. No copying, publishing and posting without the permission and approval of the writer. Contact the writer through:
This is a true life story written by aka (Akash)
Call/Whatsapp: 08185664808
E-mail: akaishola@gmail.com/@yahoo.com
This is my 1st write up, and i will need your full support and encouragement, though you can please always pin point out my mistakes, so that I will always make time to adjust, your corrections is allowed (and in the next story I will write) bad mouths is welcome too, and your comments are highly needed, to boost my spirit, because your comment keep the train moving
Sit back and relax, as you read…
EPISODE 1
This is a story about two countries, which they hates each other with passion, even to the extend of passing this hatred to their children, in which this hatred was started by their great gran gran fathers **I tink you understand what I mean**
The cause of there hateness for each other is **I don’t know cause am not alive then, when it all started or do you think I will know, when am not 10,000 years old demon..lol**
Buh what I knw is that am the cause of the peace between both countries.
Oh I almost forgot introducing myself,
My name is grace, am a girl of 5 years old **when it all happened, that’s to be specific** I was mute, asin am not able to talk buh I can hear soundly, that was how I was born, nature I guess, am only the daughter of my family, we live in a place far from the city even far from d village too**a place only mi can describe, and you can even guess it your self** we are one happy family, though pretending to be I guess, because we live out of the fear of poverty, asin we farm, so we didn’t see any need of money** though my mother is rich** buh she elope with my father due to their thing called *love*, which i call it act of foolishness, or what can you call it, leaving a good wealthy place to live with somebody in a place far away from every body in the name of *love* I don’t believe in love cause I think was born out of it, cursing the nature for bringing me into this life of my parent **the worst part unable to talk, *mute* **
Buh have already accepted my destiny, and always have it in mind that am destine for something greater, than living in a insignificant place or so I think.
My father is a farmer and a shepherd, my mother always stay at home doing the wife material things. The place we re living is a big farm land, buh a slippy one, which made my dad gave us **me an my mum** a strictly warning not going past some marked area mark by him, though he always go past there because of the Shepherd of a thing, telling both me and my mum that it for our own good, which we both accept without more argument, thinking he knows what best for us, beside he was the one living there alone before, he and my mum got elope and got married **as they both always tell me** which I think is *foolishness*
One faithful day, my dad already went out, to where is known only by him and when he goes like that, he always come back with some food materials, and always came back late at night, which my mum always at home doing what she always does *wife material things*, that the main reason I said I don’t believe in *love* because they don’t have time for me **which I didn’t care, cause to me that how life is** so I was always playing alone with my **motor tire** rolling is up an down with a stick.
So that day, I was playing as usual with the tire and the stick together, to the extend that i was so carried away by it, without knowing when I pass the marked area **no go area** by my dad, the tire was now rolling with full speed which make me like the way it’s rolling**the speed** when I was not able to cash the tire, due to it speed, I now throw away the stick am using to drive it, to run after the tire which is nw rolling wit full speed, which it didn’t occur to me that it because of d slippy area that’s why the speed of the tire increases, I was busy running after d tire after dropping d stick I was using to drive it before, until I miss calculated my legs due to my speed, which lead me rolling along with the tire, though the tire was in the front, not knowing were i was rolling to, which I instantly know when the tire took off and fall down the clift, hearing the sound of tire falling down the clift into the big river below, **so I tink** buh only God knows were it fall, buh only the sound of it falling make me so frighten and afraid, which made me shouting help! help!! help!!! at d top of my voice **though its in my mind because am *mute* ** I was rolling with full speed which lead me in falling off the clift too.

What do you tink happen next
Did I fall down the clift to only God knows where or not !!!

To Be Continued…

source : www.storyarena.com.ng
Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
**EPISODE 2***

I was rolling with full speed which lead me in falling off the clift too, buh I was save by a tree branch that grew around the rock, while I was falling, which made me a bit relieved and give thanks to God **in my mind** I was there for almost two days without eating, drinking, nor even able to shout for help, was just there crying helplessly, hoping I would be found by my parent.
**back home to the present day**
My father came back home as usual with his food stuff, which he was puzzle when he saw my mother sitting outside, cause he knew he never saw her waiting for him before.
Dad: good evening dear
Mum: do you see my daughter?, did she go out with you?, where is she?, because have not seen her since you when out oh **she shouted**
Dad: madam, take it easy, a question at a time, and stop shouting cause am not understanding what you are saying **he responded calmly**
Mum: I said where is my daughter?
Dad: why asking me that, do you ever see me take her out with me before, even if I want to, would I not inform you
Mum: so what you are trying to say is that she is not with you, hmm?
Dad: yes
Mum: am doomed **she screamed**
Dad: take it easy now, cause am not still getting you, where is my daughter?
Mum: your daughter? or our daughter? **she said angrily**
Dad: owk, where is our daughter?
Mum: is she not who am asking if you take her out with you?
Dad: and I said no **he bark at her**
Mum: er ern I hav have not se seen her sinc since morning, after yo you we went out **she said stammering**
Dad: what!!!
Mum: yes **nw afraid**
Dad: owk, have you looked for her?
Mum: yes, almost everywhere, but I didn’t see any trace of her **she said crying**
Dad: it owk dear, stop crying, we will find her.
It been a day now which they have been looking for me **both my dad and my mum** my mother is just crying shouting my name, which my father still focus in searching for me. When I have been search for, from last night till the next morning **sleeplessly** my father advise my mother to go back home to rest, which she disagree immediately crying. So they both continue searching for me till the second day untill they reach the **marked area** which made my father said she can’t reach this place, let go back home, when my mother look her front and saw my stick which I always use in riding my tire an she shouted
Mum: look!!!
Dad: what **scared**
Mum: that her stick
Dad: which stick?
Mum: my daughter’s
**as she ran toward the stick**
Mum: she is not far from here, she must be around here **she said hopefully**
Dad: owk then, let continue searching.
They continue searching, until they are about to reach the clift, when my father ask my mum to stop, which she did.
He continue moving forward, until he reach the edge of the clift I fell off from, and saw me sleeping lifelessly **or so he think** on the broken tree branch behind the rock, Immediately he saw me, he shouted my name, which got the attention of my mother, leading her running towards him with full speed and she too now miscalculated her legs making her rolling down the clift exactly I rolled down buh she was save by my father by grabbing her hand, preventing her too to fall off the clift, when she look down the clift she too saw me Laying down the clift saved by the branch of the tree, my father save her, and in no time too I was save.
My father carried me on his back home, which I open my eyes immediately I felt water dripping onto my face. I was given food by my mother, ate, drink and take my bath, then was the only time in my whole life that I felt *being loved*
I was just looking both of my parent, which made them puzzle to ask me what was wrong, which they know I won’t be able to answer due to my dumbness. All they could do is imagine all what hapuned by their selves, even if they say they want to ask me and I should respond back by writing it down, i can’t cause am also an illiterate **can’t read nor write**
This what made my dad to make up his mind that my mother should take me to the city for treatment of my dumbness and to learn how to read and write, which my mother accepted joyfully.

To be continued…

What do u think happen next
Was I able to get the treatment and learn on how to read and write or not !!!

read more stories @ www.storyarena.com.ng
Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
***EPISODE 3***

Immediately the next day my mother has started parking some of her stuff an mine happily, like a student going on a excursion for the very first time, **not knowing what the future hold for me** buh I don’t blame her sha, because which mother wont be happy to see her daughter whom was not able to talk, read or write before, now found a solution to it, that won’t be happy.
When she was through, she bid my father a good bye with a sweet romantic kiss **or let mi say kisses**lol
We headed to d train, due to not be able to afford the money of transportation by air, all the transactions was done and in no time we are already sited in the train, waiting for it to start. While sitting there waiting for it to move, most of everybody in the train has already been dozing **I mean sleeping** even my mother, so while I was looking out side through the window glass, *that when my destiny begins* I saw a lamb which I love very much due to that my father train them, so I got down the train to play with it, while I was playing with it, I was carried away not knowing when the train begins to move, I was still playing with the lamb, until i heard the sound of a train being started, it has already started moving before I could notice it, which my mum is still inside sleeping, I was running after the train not able to shout **stop or wait** cause I wasn’t able to talk, when I continue running after it while the speed of the train increases, I stop breathing heavily, due to that I was not able to meet up, I now sat down on the ground crying.
While I was crying an unidentified train stop in my front going the direction of the first train, which was the train my mother was in, I was so happy while I enter it, not knowing it has a different destination from where the other train is going, while the train move forward a little going the direction of my mothers train, it now started moving backward **which made me confused** now going toward his main destination, i wasn’t able to jump down due to it speed, in no time I saw my self in a train moving to another country.
**back to my mother’s train**
She woke up from her sleep due to the noise, and notice I was not beside her, she stood up almost immediately in surprise, asking from one sit to another in the train if I was seen by them, some ignored her some said they didn’t see me, buh one man said he saw me playing whit a lamb before the train took off, buh he didn’t notice if I was in the train or not when it took off, my mother shouted jacking the man like the man was my security guard to look after me, putting all the blame on him, not knowing she was to blame by sleeping off with a little child beside her in a train full of strangers. When her train reaches where it going, she immediately jump down shouting her daughter was in the train before it start buh she did not see her again after when she woke up from her sleep, that a man said he saw her outside the train before it take off. So the security guards there at the boarder told her to wait that they will go and search for her, they went to search for me and came back without seeing me or any trace of me **how will they, when have already enter another train going the opposite country**
Security guard: we re so sorry madam, we aren’t able to find your daughter
My mum: what !!!**she screamed in tears and fainted immediately** she was immediately rushed to the nearby hospital, when she was treated she open her eyes and saw my father, she was surprise on how my father was able to get there, she ask in a sleepy voice
Mum: how was you able to get here?, how do you know I was here? **she ask curiously**
Dad: I was called with your phone, you remember you drop it so that we will be able to communicate when you reach the state, when I saw the call, all my mind I believe it was you, not until I heard a man voice asking did I know you and I said you are my wife, that when he explain everything to me **he said almost crying**
Mum: am sorry **she said in a pleading tone**
Dad: to need to be sorry, it had already happened what we need now is a solution **he said calmly**
Mum: it all my fourth **she shouted crying**
Dad: don’t say that dear, everything happen for a reason
Mum: so how am I able to see my daughter again **she asked**
Dad: don’t worry dear, have already conducted a search for her from the police, we will see her soon **he assured her**
Mum: owk **she hopefully pray so in her mind**
Dad: all is well
Days past, months past, almost a year yet no any tangible information about me, my parent has already loose hope, because all the search for me was all negative, no any trace it just like I never even existed before. **how will they find me, when am not in their country** And all the search warrant of me is being drop, buh my mother didn’t loose hope, she has in mind that everything happens for a reason just like she was told by father, and has it in mind also that *All is well*
**back to me**
The train I was in landed me in the enemies country.

To be continued…

What do you think happen next
What does fate holds down for me in the enemies country, positive or negative !!!

SOURCE : www.storyarena.com.ng
Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
***EPISODE 4***

I was asleep in the train due to the lack of sleep, which I didn’t get while I was with my mother. When I woke up I was very hungry, tired and stressed out because I wasn’t able to eat anything for the past two days now **yes, I was in the enemies train asleep for two days which I didn’t get to eat anything, that defines my hunger for food** i was walking helter and shelter looking for food in the enemies country **which I don’t know though that i am in the enemies country**, while still walking i saw a man eating in a food store (canteen) I stopped and start starring at him which he letter notice after a while, he look his back to be sure its him am looking at, when he realized it him am looking, he then look at me with pity eyes and stretch his hand indicating I should come, I don’t think twice which i ran toward him and sat down beside him, and took the cup of what i dont know whats inside and drank all whats inside, he look inside the cup which is now empty and look at me back with a confused eye, then he told the welter to get me a bread for me.
Man: get this kid a bread please
Welter: owk bro, but she’s asking for two
The man look at me almost immediately in an amazed manner, seeing me how I used my fingers to indicate that I want two breads, then he told him to bring it.
While I was eating…
Man: you must have a name? **asking me** which I didn’t answer, I was just concentrating on the food I am eating.
Welter: I tink she is deaf
Man: but she heard me ordering for the bread
Welter: yea, that’s true.
The welter now said let me ask her something writing it in a sheet of paper, when I look at it he wrote *name?* and he said name?, I didn’t answer just still concentrating on my food, and he said
Welter: I think she’s an illiterate
Man: why dont u write it in another language instead?
She is just a kid he said, and look at me and said eat all you want. And he stand up and started going to God knows where, I look at him with a sad face, then immediately I run after him, following him without him noticing, after a while he then notice me, and ask me **why are you following me again?** I just stand looking at him like if I didn’t hear what’s he’s saying, and he look am at me again and deep his hand into his picket bringing out some money or so I thought, he gave me but I didn’t collect it, and he asked, did you get separated from your parents? I reply by nodding my head up and down which indicates a yes, he then said I should say something now, I was just looking at him, he breath in and said **what is this mess** he look around and then carry me to a police station.
Police man: how may I help you?
Man: I found this kid **pointing at me** in the street wandering around, it seems she lost her parents
Police man: so?
Man: I want to drop her here in case her parent come finding her
Police man: you can’t leave this child here
Man: why not? Her parents will come here to file a complaint, right?
Police man: and that if they don’t?
Man: why won’t they?
Look at this pool girl who need help
Police man: still can’t leave her here
Man: why not?
Police man: look at her face and the face of **point at criminals**
Man: so?
Police man: that mean here is a police station not an orphanage, write your detail here if I find anything about this kid, I will call you personally
Man: and till then?
Police man: she stays with you
We went out of the police station took a bus, going were he only know **the man, I dont know his name** we sat beside each other, while the bus is going he said here isn’t your home? I nodded, then he ask again where is it? It must be somewhere now, am just looking at him, and he said again, I know, I will tell you names of cities, and if your home is among these places then just raise your hand like this**he raise his hand** I nodded okay. He started naming cities, which I nodded side ways to all Indicating no, then people in the bus heard our conversations and started naming cities too, which all was still a no, then that was when he told me his name *Samuel* but he said I can call him brother, which I nodded yes, he then ask for my age, not my name because he dont want to start calling different names like the city again, which I reply him with five fingers **which mean I am five years old** he said okay.
We came down from the bus, and behold he took me to his wife parents house.

To be continued…

What do you think happen next
What’s my fate in his wife parents house, good or bad !!!

Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
***EPISODE 5***

As we came down from the bus, we went into a building which i think was he’s **buh I was wrong** he took me inside hold my hand, they were just looking both of us **confused**, thinking where did Samuel got a child from, we went in still hold hands, which he leave my hand immediately he saw his wife **or so I thought** they embrace each other with a welcome hug, and she look at me **I mean the lady which I presume is the wife** with joy in her eyes, I don’t need a spiritualist (baba lawo) to tell me she likes me, which made my mind at peace, not knowing that her father will be the main problem to me.
The three of us enter together and greeted her father (the lady father) which I presume it’s bro Samuel’s in-law to be or so, he looked at me with a face like **who is this** which make Samuel to explain all what happens to them, including that am dumb **mute** that made the lady pity me more, but I dont tink her father does the same, because after all the explanations given to him by Samuel, his next statement was **so when are you carrying this child out of here to meet his parents?**
Sam: I don’t know his parents, buh I know she is nt from here
Lady’s father: how did you know she’s not from here
Sam: she told me herself
Lady’s father: but I thought u said she can’t speak
Sam: yes…but she can hear, which she answered me when I asked her where was she from by nodding her head
Lady’s father: owk, now I understand… So how long will she stay here?
Sam: until we found her parents
Lady’s father: and when will they be found?
Sam: when God will
Lady’s father: have you ever travel by an airplane before?
Sam: no
Lady’s father: I did, once
Sam: how was it?
Lady’s father: do u know what they use to say?
Lady’s father: when the pressure drops, first put on your own oxygen mask, then help others.
On hearing this Sam already know where the man is driving at, **which mean he should help himself before thinking of other people**
Sam: owk
Lady’s father: so go get a decent job, find a nice home, if you can’t do just that, tell me now and stop wasting ur time on my daughter **referring to Sam’s wife to be, then he walk away leaving Sam in a deep thoughts about his life**
Days past while I was still living with Sam’s in-law, countless things happens, but on a faithful day a football sport game is being played by their country with mine, the match begins, In no time they score my country which made me depress and sad everybody in the room was jubilating which I was excluded, the score is 1-0 then, after some minuets of the match my country return and score a wonderful free kick goal which made the score now 1-1, I was only the one that could smile, which I was still hiding my happiness, first half gone seconds half begins about to finish the referee added some additional minuets, in the additional minutes that was given, that was when my country score another goal **which I can say its the golden goal** which made the game 1-2, when I saw that i can’t hide my happiness any longer I stood up and started clapping with my both hands in joy, everybody in the room was surprise by my action, which made them thinking otherwise, I run to the television and started kissing it like my life depend on it, everybody was still furious, than when bro Sam run to me and ask **is that your country** I nodded immediately confirming yes, then I raise up my right hand, as he said to me when we are in the bus to raise my right hand if my home is list out among the country he will be calling, everybody was in the room was just surprise to my response on Sam question that I accept it my country, with there mouth all open wanted to say something, but nothing seems to be coming out…lol
The lady’s father stand up with immediate effect asking Sam to take me out of his house.
Lady’s father: you brought her here saying she not from not knowing she is one of the daughter of our enemy? **shouted angrily**
Sam: **just looking him not knowing what to say**
Lady’s father: are you the only kind hearted man on this planet? They must be another person, when didn’t they take her home? **trowing him another question with a angry tone**
Sam: sir, I didn’t do anything, she was the one following me
Lady’s father: tomorrow morning you will take her to their country embassy.
His daughter wanted to say something but he cut her off saying **look, the people of her country brutally kill the people of my country** and her daughter finally speak out **but father, what’s grace fault?** I know she has no fault, but still she belongs to that country, look am nt cruel, but I can’t tolerate her in my house anymore, make arrangements to send her back to her country immediately, he shouted and walk away, I was just there sited at one conner watching all the grammar with a sad face.

To be continued…

what do you think happens next
will i be able to be send back home on leaving sam wife’s father house or not!!!

Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Episode 6

The next morning Sam took me to the embassy, immediately we reach there, I can sense a commotion will take place anytime, we enter and join the queue, in a few minutes we are in front of the man verifying visa documents or so I thought within me
Man: please application passport?
Sam: I dont want to go to your country, I just came to drop her here, for you to send her back home
Man: **facing me now** hello dear, what’s your name?
Me: **I just look at Sam**
Sam: she can’t speak
Man: where’s her passport?
Sam: I dont know where her passport is
Man: then how did you know her country
Sam: yesterday when her country won the match, she started dancing in front of everyone, and she even kissed the television
Man: so that make her what, how do you even know her?
Sam: I met her in the market
Man: what was she doing there?
Sam: how should I know?
Man: go away, we can’t do anything without a passport
Sam: why not? I only ask you to send her home
Man: **stand up angrily** have you lost your mind? Dont you have common sense? Go away, there are other people in the queue **he shouted**
Sam: I dont care, I will leave her here **sam shouted too**
Man: look, this is my last warning, if you dont leave I will call security and throw you out
Sam: and I will call my people and throw you all out of the country
Man: throw me out? **he asked to confirm what he just heard** then he shouted security! Security!! Throw him out.
In blink of an eye, we were throne out by the security, and the commotion started immediately when a bus full of men running to the big gate, Sam quickly grab me, the security there attempted to stop them, but they were no match, people inside the gate were beaten seriously including Sam, buh I was let out because he protected me with his body enduring all the pains and beating for me, after all that we go back home to his father’s in law, when we reach there we saw everybody seriously watching the television **I presume to be news** immediately his father’s wife saw us, he said **I told you to send the girl back and you shut down the embassy instead** the wife now said which his daugther **so she will continue living with us then** no, there’s a travel agent close to my office, i will tell him to make arrangements said the father.
The next day, Sam took me there, and this conversation occurred
Man: no, mister, we dont make passport here
Sam: why not?
Man: why? Well…I have never made one
Sam: strange, lets go **referring to me** but as we are about to take our leave, the man called out again **mister** we turn to hear what he got to say, then he look around and said in a silent tone ** I have a route without passport
Sam: meaning?
Man: I mean I know some people who can help cross the border
Sam: really? **now excited**
Man: yes, I can request them
Sam walk close to him and sit down again then said **please do it, am in real trouble because of this girl** am just there standing looking what the outcome of their conversation will be.
Man: fine, I will have a word with them, but…do you have #150,000?
Sam: #150,000 **surprise**
Man: yes
We went home an Sam begins to count his savings, then his wife walk up to him and streach her hand towards him with an envelope full of money saying she withdraw it from bank, immediately Sam said **what have you done, this money was the deposit of our house** I know, but right now…its more important to send grace home**was her reply** Sam said **no, if I dont buy a house, your father will get you married to someone else** my innocent husband, you still dont understand do you? Even the lord can’t separate in this lifetime **she reply** and Sam smiled
He took me back to the man with the money to pay for my transport
Sam: how will those agents find grace parents?
Man: these agents have many connections **counting the money given to him**
Sam: sure?
Man: look mister dont you worry, I will call you once we are there
Sam: here is my number **handling him a sheet of papper** as soon as grace is united with her parents, please call me
Man: of course…well we should leave now.
Me looking at the man, something is telling not to go with him, which I hold Sam cloth not to leave with the man, sam said crying **uncle’s taking you home, he’s taking you to your mom, so dont cry, this isn’t your country, you can’t stay here and I can’t go there, since I met you things have been getting worst for me, finally you have the oppourtunity to go home, now let go of me, I beg you let me go, go back to your home I beg you** he loose his cloth from my grip and went out leaving me with the man **crying** I look at him as he was going until I wasn’t able to see him again **then my crying increases to the next level available**

To be continued…

What do you think happens next
Was I transported back home to my country, to meet my parents or not!!!

Source: storyarena.com.ng
Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Episode 7

I was looking at sam as he was going, until i wasn’t able to see him again, then my crying increase from gear one to five, I was still crying when the man took me to a bus aiming that he will take me back home to my country.
***back to sam crying while going back to his wife father’s house***
While he was crying, he then saw me in a moving bus, but he was confused that a bus that is going our direction is not moving out of the country, he then asked a passer by to be sure, that where is that bus going? **pointing at our bus** hmmm, I think it’s going to an hotel down the road, **sam was like what!!!** he asked the man again are you sure, he said yes, Sam said Owk thanks, that will be all.
Sam now started running towards our bus with full speed **angrily** and when he reach the hotel that was described to him by the passer by man, he didn’t see me neither the man taking me back to our county, but something caught his attention **he saw the same bus i was in parked in the front of the hotel** he ran inside the hotel still angry, entering one room to the other, asking anybody he see’s in his way about if they see a little girl taken in, hoping he see’s me before something bad happen, **to avoid story that touched** fortunately for him he saw me in a room sitting beside a woman, and he saw the man that say he will Trasfer me back home too, sitting counting money, on seeing this, Sam understand what is about happen that the man has sold me to the LovePeddler woman, realizing this Sam eyes turn red immediately almost crying, I drag myself from the woman and run to sam immediately I saw him, and hug him tight, **now we both are crying**
The LovePeddler woman command some of her tugs to beat sam and take me from him **on hearing this, I was afraid to the bone** but to my surprise sam protected me from them fighting like a trained solider, everybody in the room was surprise which made the LovePeddler woman to send more tugs in to fight sam, but fortunately sam beat all of the tugs, not leaving a single one behind, I was just at one Conner laughing as the battle is going on, after sam beat all of the tugs remaining the man that say he will Trasfer me back home, sam look at him with a look that can kill a person without even touching him/her **lel, I guess you understand what i mean** now walking towards him in a slow motion, which made the man to be afraid and started begging sam for his life **let’s sit down and talk, please** sam turn a deft ear on what he just said and walk up to him, and gave him the beaten of his life, throwing him out of the window from the hotel room.
Then sam took my hand and carry me on his back going where know to him alone, on our way out of the hotel, everybody outside standing are just looking at sam unable to do anything, they are just making way for us to pass through, while i am on his back still laughing, then he took me back to his wife’s father house to meet his wife and explain everything that happen to her.
Wife: now what?
Sam: now i will take grace home myself
She stand up immediately on hearing what sam said and say **don’t be crazy samuel, you don’t have a passport or a visa, nor do you know any one there, we will think of another way.
Sam: “”all Comforts of the world lie at your feet, one is freed from all the sufferings and ill fates, he who adores and remembers God alone”” I don’t have a passport or visa, nor connections, but I put all my hope in God alone, and nothing is impossible for such a person
**Sam’s wife was just standing hearing what sam is saying and started crying and me too cause i can’t hold it again because of the emotional word from sam**
Sam then walk up to me and carry me on his back once again, bidding good bye to his wife with the intention of taking me back home to our country himself.

To be continued…

Was sam able to take me home back to my country himself or not!!!

Source: www.storyarena.com.ng
Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Episode 8

After sam told his wife his intention of taking me home himself, he then bid her goodbye then walk up to me and carry me on his back aiming to take me back to our country himself.
He knew to take a bus to cross the border will be economical due to lack of money for visa, on our way finding a bus that will able to take me back home, we saw a bus on the road going our direction, and the driver question sam
Driver: hey! stop there, who are you?
Sam: who are you? **confused by the question**
Driver: this is my area
Sam: so when did i say this my own area?
Driver: Owk, are you trying to cross the border?
Sam: yes
Driver: it will cost you #25,000 in cash, if you have the cash then come along, otherwise get lost.
Sam got angry by the drivers statement and said we should be going
Driver: ** on seeing this** he said, the border’s got electric fences all around, 440 volts if touched, it reduces anyone to ashes.
Sam still didn’t listen to him, and we continue walking
Driver: hey! Listen…look here!!!
**Sam turn back** and said what again
Driver: you still don’t get it, if you go that way **pointing our direction** the *BSF* will spot you, they will shoot you on first sight and then asked your ghost whether you are from here or there?
Sam still didn’t listen and took my hand for us to continue going and the driver shouted again
Driver: listen! It’s not easy to cross the border, I have connections on both sides, come on get in the bus, it’s for the best interest of the kid **pointing at me** it will only cost you #50,000
Sam: **surprised** but you said #25,000
Driver: yea, #25,000 for one person
Sam: why will grace pay? she’s going home
Driver: **surprised** going home, how come?
Sam then explain everything that happen to him from the very first day he saw me
Driver: hmmm, I knew from the moment I saw you, that you are a very righteous man
He then agree to take both me and sam for #25,000
In no time we are in front of the border
Driver: **talking in a silent mode** listen.. on the other side of the fence are the army, they takes rounds in every 10 minutes, there are four tunnels under the fences, we will have to crawl thorough the tunnel within 10 minutes and get on the other side, and *wholaa* welcome to your country!
We all did as he said and we got on the other side which is my country
Driver: come quickly, let’s go
sam: I will go only after i take permission
Driver: ** on hearing what sam just said he turn back to sam** what? What did you just say will you take?
Sam: I will take permission from the army after that I will now go into the country
Driver: hey, this isn’t the place to crake jokes Owk! Lets go…come on
Sam: I am a devotee of God, will never do anything on the sly
Driver: are you crazy? They will shoot all of us, Come on let’s go please **he said and started going leaving me and sam** then I started dragging sam to let’s us go, to follow the driver
Sam: grace! grace!! grace!!! We’ll first take permission first
The Driver then run to us again and said
Driver: i knew the moment I saw you, that you are crazy, grace please tell him to let us be going, hey look the army are coming! Come on run!!! Or you will die, you won’t live through this ** he said that running away keeping me and sam standing** i started dragging sam with all the strength I had, but still can’t move him an inch **lolz**
Sam: grace wait, we’ll take permission first
Then the armies sighted us from distances and shouted ** hey! Who are you ** on hearing this I was afraid and started sweating even though we are in the night** lel.

To be continued…

What does fate hold for us, would we be shoot dead by the armies or not!!!

Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
Episode 9

The armies sighted us, and commanded us to stop where we are, then they all match up to us where we are standing. Immediately they reach where me and sam was standing they started cracking their guns aiming to shoot us, and one of the army said wait which i guess will be their boss **don’t know though just guessing ni**
Army’s boss: who are you, what are you doing here in our border **shouted**
Sam: hmmm, am here to take her back home to her country **pointing at me** she got separated from her parents, and am taking her back to reunite with them
**on hearing what sam just said i nodded my head to confirm what’s his saying to be true** one of the army now said **sir, this is a story we’ve never heard before** he then told them to lower their weapons **that’s when i knew he was their boss** then he walk up to sam and said
Army’s boss: then why didn’t you just leave, when you are opportune to?
Sam: I am a devotee to God, never do anything on the sly, I was waiting hear for your permission
Army boss: this another’s country border, if at all you wanted a permission, then why didn’t you go to the country embassy?
Sam: I did go to the embassy, isn’t it, grace, didn’t we? **facing me, i nodded my head confirming** but they threw us out
Army’s boss: Owk, so how did you get here?
Sam: one driver brought us here
Army’s boss: Driver?
Sam: yes, he is an agent, he said he has connections on both sides
Army’s boss: what nonsense!!!
Then how did you get on this side of the fence?
Sam: through the tunnel, we crawled all the way
Army’s boss: tunnel? Where?
Sam: you are standing on it
He move back and said to one of his men to search for the tunnel, then he saw it and said **sir, he’s definity a spy, there is a tunnel here, shall we arrest him?** i immediately nodded sides ways indicating no, then the boss said no too, which I was bit releived
Army’s boss: throw them back into the tunnel, and close it
They threw us back and we crawl back to where we started from, then one of the army shouted from distance **run away or else we will shoot you** I draw sam for us to be going back but he refused.
The armies then went for their 10 minutes rounds, in no time sam took me into the second tunnel and we crawl back inside the border again the second time, I drag him for us to be going but he still insist on taking permistion first, then the armies came back and saw us, was surprised but they didn’t ask any questions this time other than beating sam leaving me out **I just sat down crying **
Sam then see me crying and said ** grace stop crying, don’t worry, its nothing, all the beatings doesn’t hurt at all **the armies heard what he just said, and one of the said, doesn’t hurt at all** whick made them to increase the beating, their boss was just looking how they are beating sam and how am crying and the same time, then he shouted **leave him!!**
Then he asked sam
Army’s boss: how did you come back?
Sam: there’s another tunnel over there
Army’s boss: who told you about this tunnels, the driver?
Sam: yes
Army’s boss: driver! **surprised**
Sam: sir, I’ve promise God that i won’t rest until i reunite grace with her parents
Army’s boss: look, i wouldn’t have allowed you through here, even if you had a passport and a visa, go back right now, it’s for your best interest
Sam: sir i promise i will return back to my country as soon as i find grace’s parents **the boss then look at my face and said**
Army’s boss: look, exactly 10 minutes later, we’ll come back here after our rounds, within those 10 minutes, whether you go this way, entering the country or back there going back to where you are coming from, we don’t know, but if I see you again, I will definitely shoot you myself shouted angrily **and they all start going for their 10 minutes rounds again** sam was just looking at them as they are going, still on his kneel crying while i ran toward where he is and started dragging his hand once again for us to be going not to let the armies meet us there again **to avoid story that touched** but sam still refused insisting on taking permission first, we are doing this for another 10 minutes then the armies arrives again.

To be continued…

Will the army’s boss shoot us dead himself as he said or not!!!

To Be Continued

Re: Long Lost Peace Episode 1 by hardeysua(f): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Episode 10

The armies went again for their usual 10 minutes rounds, immediately i started dragging sam for us to be going, but to my surprise after all that happens sam still say we should wait and take permission first, we are doing this until the armies came back and meet us there again, when they saw us, they started pointing their guns aiming to shoot us, and one of them shouted ** sir, he’s definitely crazy!**
Army’s boss: you don’t care about your life, but think about this little girl **he shouted**
Sam: sir, I could’ve disappeared into the night before you returned, but i am a devotee of God, and I don’t… **before Sam able to complete his statement, the army’s boss interrupted him by saying “and you don’t do anything on the sly and you made a promise, don’t you have anything else to say” helping him to complete his statement**
Sam: I promise you i will return to my country as soon as i take grace to her parents, just give me permission **pleading**
Army’s boss: I told you to go, so why didn’t you?
Sam: that wasn’t any permission, sir it would’ve still been on the sly
**the boss then take a deep breath and look at my face**
Army’s boss: fine, go **on hearing this i gave out a light smile**
Sam: can i go sir? **confirming to be sure of what he heard**
Army’s boss: yes, go.
Sam then look at my face smiling then said, **grace, lets go** as we are going the army’s boss shouted from distance **if you truly are God devotee, then do come back** Sam turns back to him and said **it’s a promise, sir** then we face our front continuing our journey from where we stopped, the army’s boss then said to his men ** you are right, he’s definitely crazy** lel
We continue our journey, walking day and night with just a little rest per day, until we reach the city, then we branch a nearby canteen for a fast food, we oder for food, in no time we were served and sited to eat, on seeing the food i smile, because it been a long time i tasted my country’s food but Sam squeezed his face, I guess he is not familiar with the food that was severed for us.
Sam: Mister! **shouted**
Mister: yes, brother
Sam: can I get something vegetarian?
Mister: what?
Sam: vegetables
Mister: they are vegetables in this
Sam: no, I want only vegetables
Mister: what’s wrong? Is the kid unwell, what’s wrong dear? **referring to me**
Sam: No, she’s absolutely fine
Mister: then are you unwell?
Mister: then why do you want to eat only vegetables?
Sam: owk well, keep this away and get me some tea and bread
**I was just sited eating and laughing at both Sam and the Mister** the Mister brought the tea and bread that Sam oder for and in no time we eat, and both continue our journey, on our way Sam asked me, **did you eat your fill, grace? Now we’ll find your parents very quickly** on our way rushing to find my parents, we mistakenly hit one of the patrolling police men **I was like, e do happen, lel**
Police man: are blind? **shouted angrily**
Sam: no sir **replied softly**
Police man: what’s your name?
Sam: Samuel sir
Police man: are you from this country ?
**I nodded my head for Sam to reply yes, but he didn’t**
Police man: show me your passport
Sam: I don’t have passport
Police man: you don’t have passport, then how did you get into here? **now shouting**
Sam: I crawled under the fence
Police man: under the fence?
Sam: yes, but I took permission
The police man got angry and gave Sam a slap on his face
Police man: I don’t like lies
Sam: I don’t lie, i am a devoted of God **shouted angrily**
Police man: you entered our country in the dead of the night like thieves, do you know who does that? **he shouted back** rats and spies
Sam: I am not a spy and grace is from here, she’s from here **I nodded confirming it to be true**
Police man: I see..she’s from here **laughing**
Then suddenly he shouted **arrest him**

To be continued…

What is our fate after being arrested by the policemen, good or bad!!!

To Be Continued Tomorow

(1) (Reply)

Hawt Strip Tease 101: How To Strip For Your Man Like A Pro. 18 Please / I make More Money as A P.rostitute Than Being a Lawyer / Cold Is Catching Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.