Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! (6247 Views)

NYSC Officially Announces 2019 Batch C Stream 1 Camping Date / NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Orientation (camping) Date 2017-2018 / See Reasons Why NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Camping Date Is Delayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope u guys have seen the timetable that has just been released by nysc. Tell if that corresponds with the op's post.
Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by fineyemi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Finally it is out.

Important NYSC Update For You

Download NYSC 2017 BAtch A timetable To Your Phone

http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/nysc-2017-batch-mobilization-time-table-out/

NYSC 2016/17 Batch A [Stream I & II] Winding Up/ POP Date
http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/nysc-201617-batch-stream-ii-winding-up-pop-date-announced/

NYSC Updates, Call-Up Letter Mobilization Lists and Orientation Schedule-2017/18

http://www.guru9ja.com.ng/2017/03/nysc-updates-call-up-letter-mobilization-lists-and-orientation-schedule-201718/
Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by sammyscholar(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
ruxxz:
I hope u guys have seen the timetable that has just been released by nysc. Tell if that corresponds with the op's post.
So why used you the word, 'leaked' when it has been officially released?
Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
sammyscholar:
So why used you the word, 'leaked' when it has been officially released?
The op said he got d info from a reliable source. The timetable had not been released as at wen he opened this thread.
Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by sammyscholar(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
ruxxz:
The op said he got d info from a reliable source. The timetable had not been released as at wen he opened this thread.
It was a mistake jare. I had quoted him before I realized. Mabinu, @original poster.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by Fortune212(m): 3:22am On Mar 23, 2017
BECOME SELF EMPLOYED TODAY!

Are you retired?

Are you a graduate or undergraduate?

Are you a stay at home mum?

Are you struggling financially in today's economy?

Are you ready to become buoyant and live that life style you desire?

Are You Disabled?

Are you in need of cash to settle off your bill?

Are you tired of that boring, 6-9 hour job you do with nothing to show for it?

Follow my Mentorship!!!
Become a blogger today like me and make money in four different ways via;
Selling Affiliate products on your blog like already made Dvd, Cds, Ebook etc
Selling your own information products like E-books, Dvd, Cds etc on your blog
Placing Ads from Google Adsense, Infolinks etc and getting paid when ever someone clicks on them
Selling Advert space to people who want to place advert on your blog.
It's Simple! Easy! and Legitimate, attached with learning other 20 legitimate online businesses online.
No Special Skills Required!!!
Interested? Call me today on 08141539562
Re: Nysc Batch A 1&2 camping date leaked!!!! by Laxy009(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
We all know that Mobilization and registration of 2017 nysc batch A will start soon. If you are interested in getting posted to a particular state of your choice, I promise you won't regret it.

This service I will be rendering is 100% guarantee because am a product of it and have helped quite number of people.

I know how Nysc sucks when you are not posted to the state you like. This offer include getting you a good ppa.

You can reach me on 08166510965

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nasu Strike Affect Nysc Batch A Mobilization? / Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos / 150 Youth Corpers Amputated In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.